Development [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][lemonades][11] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

LeDiable

Feb 18, 2010
Mumbai
I was considering the Mi 11x ( Poco F3 same thing) but at that time it had some serious black crush and dimming issues and I've always hated MIUI. Tbh I'm not worried about the software currently coz oneplus has promised support for 3 years but I was hoping to switch to custom ROMs after the warranty period and continue using this phone for 4-5 years minimum. Bummer :/
Aah damn. the Mi11x has Palaych developing ArrowOS for it. Couldn't get any better. MIUI doesn't even matter one bit once the bootloader is unlocked. Maybe you could find a prospective buyer and sell it off and get the 11x. BUT, be forewarned, it too lacks a physical proximity sensor and relies on the gyro to guess when the screen needs to turn on and off, which is DAMN unreliable IMHO and a MAJOR PITA, not to mention the side fingerprint sensor, which has caused so many accidental unlocks while sliding it into the jeans/trousers/shorts and 'N' number of crazy gibberish SMS/whatsapp/calls being executed. Funny sh*t, if you ask me. LOL

Side note: These dimming/crush issues are 'REALLY" over-rated I feel and are just spread around to cut phone sales by competing brands. The only true place that it occurred was the OP 8Pro, but only in the initial batches, all later batches were devoid of this issue, as far as I'm aware.

Reactions: pixel_peeper
Aah damn. the Mi11x has Palaych developing ArrowOS for it. Couldn't get any better. MIUI doesn't even matter one bit once the bootloader is unlocked. Maybe you could find a prospective buyer and sell it off and get the 11x. BUT, be forewarned, it too lacks a physical proximity sensor and relies on the gyro to guess when the screen needs to turn on and off, which is DAMN unreliable IMHO and a MAJOR PITA, not to mention the side fingerprint sensor, which has caused so many accidental unlocks while sliding it into the jeans/trousers/shorts and 'N' number of crazy gibberish SMS/whatsapp/calls being executed. Funny sh*t, if you ask me. LOL
Lmao xiaomi really packed in some top notch hardware and just forgot the prox sensor it seems 😂. Not a big fan of the side mounted fp either. I think I'll keep the 9R though. Worst case scenario I'll have to try flashing a GSI or an 8T build someday and hope it works 😂

• Haha
Reactions: LeDiable

LeDiable

Feb 18, 2010
Mumbai
Lmao xiaomi really packed in some top notch hardware and just forgot the prox sensor it seems 😂. Not a big fan of the side mounted fp either. I think I'll keep the 9R though. Worst case scenario I'll have to try flashing a GSI or an 8T build someday and hope it works 😂
Ya man! Yes exactly! That's what it will take! It's called Jugaad, in the local dialect where I'm from and is a way of life here, considering the swathing swarm of population and the effort it takes to even get little things done right 😂

2021-07-28 19_44_30-Window.png

• Haha
Reactions: pixel_peeper
Ya man! Yes exactly! That's what it will take! It's called Jugaad, in the local dialect where I'm from and is a way of life here, considering the swathing swarm of population and the effort it takes to even get little things done right 😂

View attachment 5372665
As an engineering student, my way of life has been jugaad so I'm all too familiar with it 😂🔥

• Haha
Reactions: LeDiable

zqzqoneplus

Aug 14, 2021
Step 3 to step 7 not understand. Can method be more specific?
第3步到第7步没看懂,有更详细的教程吗?

Top Liked Posts