[ROM] Unofficial | Linaro 4.9| Carbon Audio 4.4.4 | 12-25-14 |

I Am The Frost

Aug 24, 2012
Southampton
Hello Everyone!

This is Carbon with a twist. It's my first time building and cherry picking, so here goes...

Huge thanks go to @[COLOR="Orange"]Cl3Kener[/COLOR] for his incredible patients in walking me through the setup of my EVERYTHING!!!
He has even made a G+ community with helpful guides: Hercules Android Development
Big thanks to Carbon for all there hard work and all those that have inspired me to try. @[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Xda[/COLOR] @[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Mikeyman77[/COLOR] @[COLOR="DarkOrange"]BinaryBishop[/COLOR] @[COLOR="Red"]TheDerekJay[/COLOR] @[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Elbermu[/COLOR] @[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Idcrisis[/COLOR] @[COLOR="DarkOrange"]-DarkKnight-[/COLOR]and countless others...​

Features:
Carbon
Ac!D Sound Mod
Sony Walkman
AdAway
F-Droid "Alt PlayStore"

Carbon ChangeLog

Rules of The Game:
Your phone must be current with the proper baseband and firmware update.
Usual install:
1. Always a full wipe
2. Flash ROM
3. Flash kernel "Recommend the Wild Kernel for expanded RAM"
4. Flash Gapps
5. WAIT THE TEN MINS FOR THE ROM TO SETTLE!!!
6. Reboot

And as for recovery use what ever you want. I use
T.w.r.p. 2.7.1.0
Disclaimer:
You Warranty is VOID!!
You flashed it, not me!!
If you like TouchWiz... It's not TouchWiz...
Hope you like it!!

Downloads:
12-25-14 Frosted Carbon "Copy"

12-25-14 Frosted Carbon "Mega"

Updated SuperSu v2.42

Help me store all these builds and mods and get 20Gb of cloud storage for free. After signup you must install the app on your phone/computer to receive 5Gb Bonus, otherwise you only get 15Gb like Google Drive. Thanks!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

carandcar

Sep 22, 2010
New Jersey
Yeah man, took the plunge from the flash world into the building and picking world.

Get 20Gb of storage from Barracuda Networks here: https://copy.com?r=9VkINB
Thank you for this! Just finished downloading. Can you tell me where to find the "Lite" kernel or is it the newest nightly? I checked Chester's thread and don't see one a kernel labeled Lite.Thanks again.

Reactions: dada_deva

hatememarkz

Sep 24, 2012
tallahasseee
Thank you for this! Just finished downloading. Can you tell me where to find the "Lite" kernel or is it the newest nightly? I checked Chester's thread and don't see one a kernel labeled Lite.Thanks again.
If u bothered to read the op it's baked in my god ppl reading does not hurt

sent from my carbonized GSII

Attachments

suaverc118

Mar 19, 2012
If u bothered to read the op it's baked in my god ppl reading does not hurt

sent from my carbonized GSII
Dude you can be mean some times. Let's keep these forums friendly. We lost a lot of people and devs because of how people would act on here. Let's help each other out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium

smokinjoe2122

Apr 21, 2011
Milwaukee - WI
I'll give this a whirl and post feedback...Thanks from the ROM!

Runs fairly good. I had some weird issue with the touchscreen where I would touch an area near an icon and it would click it...Maybe it's because I have fat finger syndrome...

Last edited: