/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
This is the unofficial Lineage OS thread for the Moto G7 Plus, codename lake.
We support all the T-Mobile, International, and Project Fi variants, as their bootloaders are unlockable, while we can't support the Verizon and AT&T variants, as their bootloaders are permanently locked.
- OpenGApps || arm64 - nano version recommended
- Download the ROM and GApps from the links above.
- Boot the latest twrp.img (or reboot the bootloader and then to twrp if already installed).
- IF YOU ARE COMING FROM STOCK AND WANT TO INSTALL CUSTOM ROMS FOR FIRST TIME, INSTALL THE copy-partitions-AB.zip (to avoid bricking)
- In TWRP, click "Wipe", "Format Data", then type "yes" as prompted.
- Flash latest build of lineageos
- Flash latest twrp-installer zip (to keep twrp installed, it'll flash to both slots)
- Reboot and let ROM boot once (It is necessary to reboot between ROM flash and GApps/Addon flash due to verity/slot-swap logic.
- Reboot back to the bootloader and then recovery
- In TWRP, click "Wipe", "Format Data", then type "yes" as prompted
- Flash GApps (and Magisk if you want root) and Reboot
- Lineage OS builds will not pass CTS/SafetyNet -- due to the AVB flag's "red" status. (Magisk works fine, though is not supported.)
Lineage OS 16.0, ROM for the Moto G7 Plus
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Official Pie
Based On: Lineage
Last Updated 2019-09-29