[ROM][Unofficial] LineageOS 13.0 for OnePlus One [Continued]

Search This thread

BoboBrazil

Apr 5, 2009
Thanks again. Went back to this build after being on Nougat a week. I missed Marshmallow too much

JT1510365

Jan 7, 2014
White Lake
HTC Thunderbolt
HTC Inspire 4G
For Chronus :
open app > press menu in upper left > notifications > weather notifications
select the plus sign in lower right and enable show notifications and adjust any other setting, then press the check in upper right

do i have to use chronus?

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Thanks again. Went back to this build after being on Nougat a week. I missed Marshmallow too much

i dont like nougat in my opinion but this rom seems awesome

JT1510365

Jan 7, 2014
White Lake
HTC Thunderbolt
HTC Inspire 4G
This is an awesome ROM I like it very much but I use either chrome or the stock browser and I try to look at a website it works for a little bit but then browser says it has stopped and I get this message please see screenshot:)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170515-175210.png
    Screenshot_20170515-175210.png
    73.6 KB · Views: 132

kenboyles72

Dec 29, 2010

BoboBrazil

Apr 5, 2009
I changed it from "weekly" to "continued" as I'm not doing weeklies any more, just continuing CM13/LineageOS builds.

Development is still going, just haven't been any substantial gerrit changes to justify a new build.

May security updates? I appreciate your continued work on Marshmallow. Marshmallow runs much cooler on my phone than Nougat for some reason. Also has better battery life.

Last edited:
Reactions: kallest1100

FlamingPotato

Sep 3, 2014
Would you like to have a look into implementing oos 3.x blobs? It's easy for N roms since the flashable zips work but not that easy for M. I suppose it's due to some incompatible libraries. I could point you towards the right people if you have time and will to see this through.

joefso

Aug 2, 2007
Would you like to have a look into implementing oos 3.x blobs? It's easy for N roms since the flashable zips work but not that easy for M. I suppose it's due to some incompatible libraries. I could point you towards the right people if you have time and will to see this through.

oos 3.x have worse picture quality than oos that comes orginally for bacon. There are pictures floating arround here on xda or forums.oneplus.

actually I wanted to ask the op ( @ kenboyles72 ) to make sultan builds it will surely attract more users, assuming you will provide updates faster.

FlamingPotato

Sep 3, 2014
oos 3.x have worse picture quality than oos that comes orginally for bacon. There are pictures floating arround here on xda or forums.oneplus.

actually I wanted to ask the op ( @ kenboyles72 ) to make sultan builds it will surely attract more users, assuming you will provide updates faster.

Offtopic

That's very wrong. I've been using oos blobs and I don't need to see samples on the net. The photo quality is much better for both indoor and outdoor situations. Seriously,
perhaps you have been misguided.

FlamingPotato

Sep 3, 2014

I am talking about different oos blob versions.

Of course. Oos 3.x is almost identical to official H2os latest for our device and provide the best camera performance. Anyway, let's not argue about this here

joefso

Aug 2, 2007
Of course. Oos 3.x is almost identical to official H2os latest for our device and provide the best camera performance. Anyway, let's not argue about this here

Wrong.

(almost) Identical? No far from it. Sultanxda discussed this.... an example would be no 4k recording, pic resolution....

Please next time pm me before dragging this into a discussion in the open and spearding FUD.

edit: best combo is OxygenOS 2.2.0 with Rear-camera sensor calibration ported from the OnePlus X

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ioymdP2.png
    Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is... still valid?
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.

This is pure, unchanged LineageOS 13.0 source. I started to build this for personal use, as I prefer M based LineageOS over N and decided to post it up here, in case anyone else wanted to run it. Depending on commits to source, I will probably do weekly builds just to keep things up to date.

Important:
    This thread is for stock LineageOS 13.0 and any mods, kernels or Xposed framework will not be supported.
    If features, options or code is NOT in the official source code, it will not be in my builds.

Known Bugs:
    None

Installation:
    • Download the zip(s)
    • Install a compatible Recovery (TWRP recovery recommended)
    • Perform a nandroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
    • Wipe data/factory reset
    • Flash LineageOS
    • Optional: Install the Google Apps addon http://opengapps.org/
    • Reboot
    Note: Built in root is available in Dev Options

Source code:

https://github.com/lineageos

Credits:

LineageOS Team & Contributors
    Code Aurora Forum
    Downloads:

Downloads for all my roms are now consolidated on my site, which is easier to maintain.
    http://kenboyles.com/roms

New build is available, link to my site is in OP.
    New build up, check first post
    New build.

*Update security patch level to 2017-02-01.