• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][Unofficial] LineageOS 13.0 for OnePlus One [Continued]

Search This thread

FlamingPotato

Sep 3, 2014
Wrong.

(almost) Identical? No far from it. Sultanxda discussed this.... an example would be no 4k recording, pic resolution....

Please next time pm me before dragging this into a discussion in the open and spearding FUD.

edit: best combo is OxygenOS 2.2.0 with Rear-camera sensor calibration ported from the OnePlus X

I think you have misunderstood what I said. You should do some more research :)
OOS 3.x blobs ported from onyx are very similar to H2os 6.0 camera blobs for bacon. These are the best for our device regarding photography. The quality is much much better, especially in low light situations. I don't care much for 4k.
No Fud at all...

Magnum_Enforcer

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 14, 2012
Birmingham, AL
Thread cleaned,

Remember, this is a development thread. Please treat it as such and follow the forum rules when posting.

Cheers,

Magnum_Enforcer
FSM

Maxissc

Feb 3, 2014
Buenos Aires
Wrong.

(almost) Identical? No far from it. Sultanxda discussed this.... an example would be no 4k recording, pic resolution....

Please next time pm me before dragging this into a discussion in the open and spearding FUD.

edit: best combo is OxygenOS 2.2.0 with Rear-camera sensor calibration ported from the OnePlus X

Sorry for the offtopic, but is there any rom wich has that best combo you are talking about?

randoomkiller

Jul 23, 2017
I am trying to install Lineage 13, but I get err 7 with TWRP
I've read on some other posts that it could be cause of incompatible firmware
Which one do you use or suggest?
Or has any idea what could cause that?

randoomkiller

Jul 23, 2017
Update : I just hard bricked my phone (maybe motherboard replacement, but looking after new ways in the forum:))
TWRP 3.1.1.0
TWRP 3.0.2.0
TWRP 2.8.7.0
All same
Lineage Version :
Latest as of time (06-10 or something, the WEEKLY and UNOFFICIAL too)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ioymdP2.png
    Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is... still valid?
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.

This is pure, unchanged LineageOS 13.0 source. I started to build this for personal use, as I prefer M based LineageOS over N and decided to post it up here, in case anyone else wanted to run it. Depending on commits to source, I will probably do weekly builds just to keep things up to date.

Important:
    This thread is for stock LineageOS 13.0 and any mods, kernels or Xposed framework will not be supported.
    If features, options or code is NOT in the official source code, it will not be in my builds.

Known Bugs:
    None

Installation:
    • Download the zip(s)
    • Install a compatible Recovery (TWRP recovery recommended)
    • Perform a nandroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
    • Wipe data/factory reset
    • Flash LineageOS
    • Optional: Install the Google Apps addon http://opengapps.org/
    • Reboot
    Note: Built in root is available in Dev Options

Source code:

https://github.com/lineageos

Credits:

LineageOS Team & Contributors
    Code Aurora Forum
    Downloads:

Downloads for all my roms are now consolidated on my site, which is easier to maintain.
    http://kenboyles.com/roms

New build is available, link to my site is in OP.
    New build up, check first post
    New build.

*Update security patch level to 2017-02-01.