Search This thread

LordArcadius

Mar 29, 2015
Delhi
www.vipuljha.com
http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%2FCyanogenMod%2FLineageOS.png

Code:
/*
 * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
 * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
 * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
 * Same statement for XDA.
 */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0(Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :

• Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Video
  • Video Playback
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • GPS

Known issues:

You tell me!

Instructions :
  • Download the latest build, RIL Fix and GApps
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Factory reset and wipe system/data/cache
  • Flash the latest build, RIL fix and GApps
  • Reboot

Downloads :

Credits :
  • @varun.chitre15
  • LineageOS Team

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS 13.0 for Android One (1st gen) devices, ROM for the OEM Cross Device Development

Contributors
Vipul Jha
Source Code: github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 13.0
Stable Release Date: 2017-03-04

Created 2017-03-04
Last Updated 2017-03-04

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170304-140643.png
    Screenshot_20170304-140643.png
    23 KB · Views: 2,678
  • Screenshot_20170304-140657.png
    Screenshot_20170304-140657.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 2,582
  • Screenshot_20170304-140801.png
    Screenshot_20170304-140801.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 3,946
  • Screenshot_20170304-140814.jpg
    Screenshot_20170304-140814.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 2,875
  • Screenshot_20170304-142624.png
    Screenshot_20170304-142624.png
    43 KB · Views: 2,683

harsh.

Jul 3, 2015
Mumbai-dombivli
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
@Vipul Jha
Can u add root support for apps.
Cz not it only allows adb.
And one issue that came across was, audioFX don't work for me. If i turn it on then volume goes to max and any of the effect doesn't seem to apply. Do you need log?

EDIT:- One reboot fixed it!:p
Sent from my sprout4 using XDA Labs

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%2FCyanogenMod%2FLineageOS.png

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0(Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :

• Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Video
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • GPS

Known issues:

You tell me!

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build, RIL Fix and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Factory reset and wipe system/data/cache
    • Flash the latest build, RIL fix and GApps
    • Reboot

Downloads :

Credits :
    • @varun.chitre15
    • LineageOS Team

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 13.0 for Android One (1st gen) devices, ROM for the OEM Cross Device Development

Contributors
    Vipul Jha
    Source Code: github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 13.0
    Stable Release Date: 2017-03-04

Created 2017-03-04
    Last Updated 2017-03-04
    Who to fix??
    Answer - @Vipul Jha :silly:

How to fix??
    Answer - Dunno! :(
    No such issues here!
    Working! But I am having my exams and they will go till next month. So I have to pause my work for now.

Goodluck for your exams bro, keep well studying... We are waiting for your epic come back asooonesss... :D