[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 13 for Moto X Style (Pure) 2015

Search This thread

HPAR

Feb 5, 2015
Build 9/21 online:

- September security patches
- Native LOS SuperUser is now compiled in (managed through Developer Options). No need to flash SuperSU anymore.

Hello Qbanin, could you insert into the kernel the maple I / O scheduler and the westwood TCP congestion algorithm?
Thanks!!

kngharv

performance issue with xposed (thrashing / memory leak-like)

Has anyone encounter thrashing-like performance issue when xposed framework is installed?

After a while, my entire phone will grind to a halt when i trying to switch apps. it is so slow that i have to reboot the phone to get my sanity back

Thanks

gadgetguy08

Apr 2, 2008
Has anyone encounter thrashing-like performance issue when xposed framework is installed?

After a while, my entire phone will grind to a halt when i trying to switch apps. it is so slow that i have to reboot the phone to get my sanity back

Thanks
I have been running Xposed framework 87 for months with no issues. Perhaps it's one of the Xposed modules.

kngharv

and I didn't know that LOS13 didn't have native sd card support

Thats because this version of LOS 13 does not have native sd card support, so you are unable to write to sd.
I came to this thread to request it.
There is probably a .zip somewhere on xda that would work for our devices to enable function, but maybe qbanin has some advice/input on the matter.
Or possibly the latest release has it working, i'm still on last months build.

I end up using this and it worked:

https://xdaforums.com/android/software/fix-extsd-fix-v1-0b-2016-01-18-t3296266

Reactions: eigerzoom

HPAR

Feb 5, 2015
hi Qbanin, I am trying to compile your kernel but it has given an error. Could you share the tree, git? Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Lin·e·age
    /ˈlinēij/
    noun
    1.lineal descent from an ancestor; ancestry or pedigree.
    2.a sequence of species each of which is considered to have evolved from its predecessor.​
    Disclaimer:
    LineageOS (Lineage Android Distribution) members or anyone else on this website is not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.

Since I'm addicted to Xposed Framework and CM13 builds are discontinued I decided to build new LOS13 myself. At the beginning this project was just vanilla LOS13 without any addons or patches built from official LOS13 github, with time I applied few patches and performance improvement like UKSM, ZRAM and many others tweaks.

You can flash it on top of CM13 build.

Contributors
    invisiblek, Hashbang173
    Source code: http://github.com/lineageos
    Kernel source code: https://github.com/QBANIN/kernel_motorola_msm8992

ROM OS Version: 6.x Marshmallow

Version Information

Changelog

Last build date: 2018-11-14

Download
    Build 4/11 v2 online:

- patched critical kernel vulnerability CVE-2016-10229
    Build 10/12 online:

- synced with LOS repo
    - more performance tweaks
    Build 6/16 online:

- June security patches
    Build 9/21 online:

- September security patches
    - Native LOS SuperUser is now compiled in (managed through Developer Options). No need to flash SuperSU anymore.