• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 13

Search This thread

XePeleato

Mar 19, 2016
Madrid
Lineage.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.1 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.​
Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
 */

Information:
This is a testing version of LineageOS, for early testers and curious people, take into account that things will break and that this is by no means a definitive release.

Known bugs:
  • Slow data connection (LTE not getting activated correctly)
  • Fingerprint sensor
  • Overall stability
  • Encryption
  • Bluetooth
  • Glonass

Instructions:
In order to install the rom you must have installed TWRP, there you'll have to complete the following steps:
  1. Delete every fingerprint enrolled in EMUI
  2. Install our custom TWRP (You'll find it in the 'Downloads' page)
  3. Remove encryption (Wipe->Format Data)
  4. Install the provided zip file (At 'Downloads' page)
  5. Reboot
* Warning !!!
Please keep in mind that formatting /data means that you'll lose everything on the device, that's why I recommend you to store your backups elsewhere (Computer, USB OTG), do it before installing our TWRP.

Source Code:
You can find the LineageOS code at LineageOS' github.
The device configuration can be found here: https://github.com/OpenKirin/

Screenshots:
At 'Screenshots' page

Credits:
Even tough the contributors can be found below, I'd also like to mention it here; this rom is a collaborative project, this is the result of weeks of colaboration and hard work, and I'd like to send my greetings to the team! (names below) :victory:

XDA:DevDB Information
Honor 6X LineageOS 13, ROM for the Honor 6X

Contributors
XePeleato, surdu_petru, OldDroid
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: LineageOs

Version Information

Created 2017-02-04
Last Updated 2017-02-07

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170203-234154.png
    Screenshot_20170203-234154.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 15,321
  • Screenshot_20170203-234228.png
    Screenshot_20170203-234228.png
    117.2 KB · Views: 14,884
  • Screenshot_20170204-005822.jpg
    Screenshot_20170204-005822.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 14,919
  • Screenshot_20170204-005931.png
    Screenshot_20170204-005931.png
    72.4 KB · Views: 14,710
  • Screenshot_20170204-005949.png
    Screenshot_20170204-005949.png
    101.9 KB · Views: 14,726
  • Screenshot_20170204-010007.png
    Screenshot_20170204-010007.png
    105.4 KB · Views: 14,511
Last edited:

goodygoods

Feb 6, 2016
Cebu

Thank you so much sir! gotta try this fast:laugh:

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

sir after flashing the ROM and booting up it asks for a password, what password should I put?

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

sir what did you put when it asked for a password after booting up from flashing

XePeleato

Mar 19, 2016
Madrid
Thank you so much sir! gotta try this fast[emoji23]

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

sir after flashing the ROM and booting up it asks for a password, what password should I put?

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

sir what did you put when it asked for a password after booting up from flashing
You clearly haven't read the instructions and just blindly flashed the zip file.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Lineage.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.1 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.​
    Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */

Information:
    This is a testing version of LineageOS, for early testers and curious people, take into account that things will break and that this is by no means a definitive release.

Known bugs:
    • Slow data connection (LTE not getting activated correctly)
    • Fingerprint sensor
    • Overall stability
    • Encryption
    • Bluetooth
    • Glonass

Instructions:
    In order to install the rom you must have installed TWRP, there you'll have to complete the following steps:
    1. Delete every fingerprint enrolled in EMUI
    2. Install our custom TWRP (You'll find it in the 'Downloads' page)
    3. Remove encryption (Wipe->Format Data)
    4. Install the provided zip file (At 'Downloads' page)
    5. Reboot
    * Warning !!!
    Please keep in mind that formatting /data means that you'll lose everything on the device, that's why I recommend you to store your backups elsewhere (Computer, USB OTG), do it before installing our TWRP.

Source Code:
    You can find the LineageOS code at LineageOS' github.
    The device configuration can be found here: https://github.com/OpenKirin/

Screenshots:
    At 'Screenshots' page

Credits:
    Even tough the contributors can be found below, I'd also like to mention it here; this rom is a collaborative project, this is the result of weeks of colaboration and hard work, and I'd like to send my greetings to the team! (names below) :victory:

XDA:DevDB Information
    Honor 6X LineageOS 13, ROM for the Honor 6X

Contributors
    XePeleato, surdu_petru, OldDroid
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: LineageOs

Version Information

Created 2017-02-04
    Last Updated 2017-02-07
    RROS & AOSPA for H6X soon !

Because Honor released the new kernel source code Linux 4.1.18, I'll start building RROS 7.1.2 and AOSPA 7.1.2 for our device Honor 6X .

The both releases will be soon, so please stay tuned :)
    Hi, I just wanted to give a quick update, we have already a LineageOS 14.1 rom for the 6X, we've suffered some delays because my phone accidentally bricked and it took time to unbrick it, also some stuff broke in the process, like WiFi, FPS and the camera.

We have already fixed pretty much everything but it isn't still ready to be released, we'll fix those issues and you'll have soon a working 14.1 rom!
    Bro what is the status of lineage os 14?
    Still working on it, it's almost there but some stuff like Developer options didn't work and it didn't felt smooth enough. Those issues have been fixed and WiFi works, but somehow it goes too slow, I am trying to use different binary blob combinations so it's just a matter of getting it right.
    A new build is out! Check the downloads page.

Changelog:
    * Keystore enabled
    * Gatekeeper enabled
    * Fingerprint scanner fixed