/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
You do not need to repartition. It works correctly on stock partition scheme (system with 832M size). Also, make sure that in TWRP, all your partitions are in ext4 format.
Try doing this:
- Goto Wipe -> Advanced wipe -> select all partitions and then swipe. Once done go back to main menu
- Goto Wipe -> Format Data -> type "yes" and then press enter. Once done go back to main menu
- Goto Reboot and then select Recovery
- After reboot, tick the "allow system modification" and then swipe to enter TWRP.
- Connect to Laptop/PC and copy lineageos.zip
- Flash only lineageos.zip (for testing)
If you get the welcome screen, then there should be an issue with any other zips that you are flashing along with the ROM.
cm-14.1 works with stock partition scheme. You need repartition only for Android 9 ROMs and above (If I am not wrong as I don't know about oreo)
I have successfully installed on my Nexus 7 (2013) LTE (deb) with stock partition scheme.