• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505)los-legacy

Teracotta

Jun 26, 2015
a little more information, please, otherwise I can't help you. ;)
OK then

I am using

lineage-14.1-20181109-nightly-jfltexx-signed
open_gapps-arm-7.1-nano-20181130
recovery_twrp-2.8.7.0-jfltetmo

On SGH-M919

I format, then install Lineage OS, Magisk, and GAPPS.

After swiping, the screen is trapped on "Android is starting..." and doesn't load the desktop.

Same problem when using pico, but NOT when using Stock, or Aroma

Exodusnick

Mar 14, 2015
Deutschland
www.los-legacy.de
OK then

I am using

lineage-14.1-20181109-nightly-jfltexx-signed
open_gapps-arm-7.1-nano-20181130
recovery_twrp-2.8.7.0-jfltetmo

On SGH-M919

I format, then install Lineage OS, Magisk, and GAPPS.

After swiping, the screen is trapped on "Android is starting..." and doesn't load the desktop.

Same problem when using pico, but NOT when using Stock, or Aroma
I do not give support for SGH-M919
you are in the wrong thread Go here. https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s4/i9505-orig-develop/official-lineageos-14-1-i9505-t3573386

Last edited:
Reactions: JT1510365

HaMaHe

Nov 18, 2013
Bluetooth handsfree now works fine with June 12 ROM.

Chris.
Hi,

I have the 14.1-20181030-UNOFFICIAL-jfltexx ROM.
Have been updating regularly.
However, my Bluetoot handsfree has not worked so far.
Is there a procedure to follow with the installation of a ROM that fixes Bluetooth?

Thnx

zohrann

Oct 24, 2007
Wijchen
Thanks for the ROM devs. My mother in law has a brand new S4se now haha

Screen has som serious screen burn in, first thought it was the rom, but it is the screen. Still some Samsung homescreen on it, oh well....

Again, cheers for the ROM,

regards, two happy campers

sronweb

Jul 25, 2010
Sicily
Hello', I'm just selling my old S4 to a friend of mine and I like to provide him the phone with best battery experience. Sorry to ask but I cannot test it by myself right now but please, is it currently better to provide him the phone with stock TW rom or Lineage would be better as battery drain and no Samsung crapaware? What to you recommend?

PS: I'm considering only LOS 14.1 because I understand it should be more stable than LOS 15.1 anyway.

Last edited:

Mitsch79

Jul 16, 2013
@Exodusnick

Pure GPS dead for me, seems like it's allways deactivated, only high location is working, please have a look and report, thanks in advance guys. :good:
You are right. It's in fact broken for some cm14.1 devices :/

jfltexx and v500 have broken gps so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: 0LDST4R

zveroslav

Jun 27, 2009
Hey guys, I have the original LineageOs installed (which I think they dropped from further updates), and as this ROM has a different signature - is there a script to flash beforehand in order to change the signatures and install directly over the other build?
The MicroG version of LineageOS has that migration zip - may be it can be modified for that purpose?

guest4711

Hey guys, I have the original LineageOs installed (which I think they dropped from further updates), and as this ROM has a different signature - is there a script to flash beforehand in order to change the signatures and install directly over the other build?
The MicroG version of LineageOS has that migration zip - may be it can be modified for that purpose?
Try it yourself and tell us. But it's never been a good idea to switch from one custom ROM to another one by a dirty flash - expect hidden errors and something not working properly...

Reactions: 0LDST4R
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone