[ROM][unOFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 for Nexus 5 (hammerhead)

Search This thread

OSheden

Feb 13, 2017
play.google.com
No sure what you mean. Why do you want special feedback from me? That article already tells you the results of that.
I meant "You" (the team)". Since I'm using a Nexus 5 and you are the maintainer...
This article doesn't give any information about your plans on these features.
Status bar customizations and Privacy Guard were the favorite features among those who responded, followed by Ambient display, button remapping, lockscreen enhancements, LiveDisplay, Protected Apps, and Profiles.

rolex0815

Apr 14, 2012
Here are the results of the survey we did a couple months ago.
https://www.lineageos.org/Summer-Survey-Results/
A remark from my side:

It's wonderful that this project exists.
In my opinion there's no need for Lineage team to spend time on (their own) apps at all.
Maybe only on camera when there's no alternative running on a LOS distribution, but browser etc. is a waste of time (MY opinion).
The remarkable thing is the Android+kernel distribution, that's what counts and makes this project so important. :good:

Just my 2 cents. :)

predek

Dec 26, 2014
Updated to the 17th and all is working very well.really glad that the fix for krack has been implemented cheers
P.s ROM is smooth and fast thanks for the hard work

Updating to the 17th I had terrible lag with dialing numbers when I have ti make a call. Can you please confirm if it's just something in my side?

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone