• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][unOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 for Nexus 6P (angler)

Search This thread

razorloves

Sep 19, 2007
Miami
Google Nexus 5
Nexus 9
Last edited:

sufy1000

Oct 22, 2011
Hi, I'm running the latest build and I'm getting random reboots every other day or so, doesn't happen as much but happens.

It didn't happen to me on earlier builds.

Is anyone else experiencing this, and can anyone shed some light as to why that might be happening?

Thanks

Lawlrus

Nov 20, 2013
Hi, I'm running the latest build and I'm getting random reboots every other day or so, doesn't happen as much but happens.

It didn't happen to me on earlier builds.

Is anyone else experiencing this, and can anyone shed some light as to why that might be happening?

Thanks

Shed your own light on it by learning how to get a last kmsg

adrianblack

Mar 22, 2008
West Coast
Yeah same issue for me. I had the phone sitting on my coffee table and went to use it and it was at the initial disk encryption unlock screen. Hadn't had that happen before with previous builds.....

[email protected]

Nov 6, 2010
Any one has among problem using adblocker on this rom? I've used adaway with and without systemless root on magisk and it doesn't block adds also tried energized module and still does not work.

Last I used this ROM was an year ago. AdAway with Magisk used to work without any issues for me.

The only thing is I needed to apply / update hosts twice because it never got applied in the first attempt.

Top Liked Posts