[ROM][unOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 for Nexus 6P (angler)

Search This thread

NUMAflex

Dec 31, 2017
Google Nexus 5
Huawei Nexus 6P
Hello! Hope you're safe and healthy.
I'm not sure what you meant, i always go OCD over those installations, and i flash the Google stock image, before even flashing twrp, then LOS (thanks to my man Rzr), Gapps, Magisk and NetHunter kernel.
And out of curiosity i was checking CPU-Z, apparently all the cores are there.
(no need for patch)

Lucius1972

May 6, 2010
Hello! Hope you're safe and healthy.
I'm not sure what you meant, i always go OCD over those installations, and i flash the Google stock image, before even flashing twrp, then LOS (thanks to my man Rzr), Gapps, Magisk and NetHunter kernel.
And out of curiosity i was checking CPU-Z, apparently all the cores are there.
(no need for patch)
Hi NUMAFlex, is there a download link for the NetHunter kernel I can use for this ROM?
Any special instructions to obsurve?
Thx in advance.

NUMAflex

Dec 31, 2017
Google Nexus 5
Huawei Nexus 6P
Hi NUMAFlex, is there a download link for the NetHunter kernel I can use for this ROM?
Any special instructions to obsurve?
Thx in advance.

Sure ting Lucius!
This is the one i WAS using, there was a new version of nethunter like last two days so i haven't the time to rebuild it.
(I don't do sh**t on them, all credit to Re4son/Kimocoder/Jcaduonno/All the nethunter cats, i just run a python script and so on...) But i will post it again as soon as i have it.

And that's what i do:
1- Flash the stock Google image
Allow for it to reboot (check if it shows the colorful wheel as it boots)

2- Flash TWRP
Boot to twrp with a usb stick with all the Zips and MD5s

3- Format everything, reboot to twrp, format Media/Internal storage
Reboot to TWRP

4- Now i just TWRP-flash everything together in that order:
LOS, OpenGapps, Magisk and the Kernel
(in my experience it allows to boot right with mobile signal without the need to make that trick from the lock screen options)

And just that.

If you find any wrong doing on my side, please, let me know. Any doubts also, if i can help, just hit me.

Attachments

• kernel-nethunter-2021.2-angler-oreo-kalifs-full.zip
    14.2 MB · Views: 21

Lucius1972

May 6, 2010
Sure ting Lucius!
This is the one i WAS using, there was a new version of nethunter like last two days so i haven't the time to rebuild it.
(I don't do sh**t on them, all credit to Re4son/Kimocoder/Jcaduonno/All the nethunter cats, i just run a python script and so on...) But i will post it again as soon as i have it.

And that's what i do:
1- Flash the stock Google image
Allow for it to reboot (check if it shows the colorful wheel as it boots)

2- Flash TWRP
Boot to twrp with a usb stick with all the Zips and MD5s

3- Format everything, reboot to twrp, format Media/Internal storage
Reboot to TWRP

4- Now i just TWRP-flash everything together in that order:
LOS, OpenGapps, Magisk and the Kernel
(in my experience it allows to boot right with mobile signal without the need to make that trick from the lock screen options)

And just that.

If you find any wrong doing on my side, please, let me know. Any doubts also, if i can help, just hit me.
Awesome NUMAFlex, many thx for sharing.

Reactions: NUMAflex

beckett54

May 3, 2011
I updated the ROM and noticed I am running on only 4 cores. I never had a boot loop issue and am not sure when this happened. What can I do to fix this issue? Thanks.

I updated the ROM and noticed I am running on only 4 cores. I never had a boot loop issue and am not sure when this happened. What can I do to fix this issue? Thanks.
It's due to thermal throttling, let your phone cool down a bit it'll start working fine OR you can trigger it by turning Core control off using any kernel manager ( ROOT )

Reactions: ivanperezcaro

neojoe

Aug 1, 2013
México
Hi Razor thank you so much for a really smooth and stable rom, this is the first time ever that after testing several roms, this is the most practical and comfortable to use, just one question, this rom supports quick charge?

Kosh_swe

Nov 17, 2012
Sthlm
LG Optimus G
Huawei Nexus 6P
Hi, i'm coming from ArrowOS (A.V10) build wich is the fastest (lowest battery drain) rom i ever used on my N6P but sadly it got a camera bug and is [DISCONTINUED] (no updates), so i was thinking of downgrading and trying out this rom. I want a stable rom i can stay on until i buy a new phone.

1. Any known bugs?
2. And most important is this rom SIGNATURE SPOOFING ready?
(I'm using microG for privacy, it's also fast and lightweight and i don't like Gapps ("Tinfoilhat".)
(3. Does the rom work well with Magisk.)

Thanks.!

NUMAflex

Dec 31, 2017
Google Nexus 5
Huawei Nexus 6P
Hi, i'm coming from ArrowOS (A.V10) build wich is the fastest (lowest battery drain) rom i ever used on my N6P but sadly it got a camera bug and is [DISCONTINUED] (no updates), so i was thinking of downgrading and trying out this rom. I want a stable rom i can stay on until i buy a new phone.

1. Any known bugs?
2. And most important is this rom SIGNATURE SPOOFING ready?

(I'm using microG for privacy, it's also fast and lightweight and i don't like Gapps ("Tinfoilhat".)
(3. Does the rom work well with Magisk.)

Thanks.!

1. My daily driver (and probably most of others here too), and razr drops love every month (it's get updated monthly), so no bugs that i know
2. have no idea about it, someone could input some for us
3. Yes it does, I use nethunter alongside and they are the best for me

Reactions: Kosh_swe

Kosh_swe

Nov 17, 2012
Sthlm
LG Optimus G
Huawei Nexus 6P
1. My daily driver (and probably most of others here too), and razr drops love every month (it's get updated monthly), so no bugs that i know
2. have no idea about it, someone could input some for us
3. Yes it does, I use nethunter alongside and they are the best for me
Ty for the answers! Much appreciated!
Would u mind to make a fast test for me? Spoof Checker (F-Droid) (the app is secure and very tiny).

Top Liked Posts