• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 16.0 for Galaxy A70

Search This thread

kac222

Now go to TWRP.
Wipe,Advanced Wipe and check dalvik,cache and data.
Now flash rom LineageOS without gapps and addons, only rom.
Reboot system.
And check.
If works,go to TWRP and flash addon for root and Gapps Pico from 6.10.2019.
Then reboot phone.
Your phone must work fine with face unlock and works fingerprint sensor [emoji16]

Wysłane z mojego SM-A705FN przy użyciu Tapatalka

antxn_7703

Nov 17, 2019
Good Morning!
I have an issue when I install the OS, I reboot to system, the lineage animation displays for a few (~30) seconds then freezes and restarts. I tried installing the latest Lineage OS 17 for my device, this does the same thing if GApps is installed, however if it isn't installed then it just displays the animation to infinity.
Any help or tips?

Thank you

Rock_roll

Dec 26, 2013
Good Morning!
I have an issue when I install the OS, I reboot to system, the lineage animation displays for a few (~30) seconds then freezes and restarts. I tried installing the latest Lineage OS 17 for my device, this does the same thing if GApps is installed, however if it isn't installed then it just displays the animation to infinity.
Any help or tips?

Thank you

What device model are you on?

antxn_7703

Nov 17, 2019
Thanks very much for the response, I have reverted back to stock and set up again, I'm going to try a few different roms to see if they work.
However (I'm no genius), but I don't think the GApps are causing the problems. Maybe I'm wrong.
Thanks anyway :cowboy:

unimatrix28

Feb 7, 2017
Flash this via TWRP

https://mirrorbits.lineageos.org/su/20190709/addonsu-16.0-arm64-signed.zip

Once I do this I am stuck in a boot loop. Also if I reflash ROM, Gapps and Addon SU I am in a boot loop. Without Addon SU I am not in a boot loop.

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

Thanks very much for the response, I have reverted back to stock and set up again, I'm going to try a few different roms to see if they work.
However (I'm no genius), but I don't think the GApps are causing the problems. Maybe I'm wrong.
Thanks anyway :cowboy:

Which kind of different ROMS? I am not aware of any other A70 rom that exists and works?

antxn_7703

Nov 17, 2019
Once I do this I am stuck in a boot loop. Also if I reflash ROM, Gapps and Addon SU I am in a boot loop. Without Addon SU I am not in a boot loop.

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

Which kind of different ROMS? I am not aware of any other A70 rom that exists and works?

On the fist page of this thread, there was a post made with a couple of GSIs

kac222

First flash rom without addons, start it and configure.
Then reboot to TWRP and flash addon SU and reboot to system.
When system is started go back to TWRP and flash Gapps.
Did you do that?

unimatrix28

Feb 7, 2017
First flash rom without addons, start it and configure.
Then reboot to TWRP and flash addon SU and reboot to system.
When system is started go back to TWRP and flash Gapps.
Did you do that?

I just reflashed stock and started from scratch with vbmeta and TWRP, then did a full wipe, format data, reboot to twrp, copied the lineage 16 zip to the internal SD, installed the ZIP, reboot to system -> Boot Loop. Is there any way to get a log file to check what causes the loop?

MarvinMod

May 20, 2015
Samsung Galaxy A70
great job done here I tell ya!!! sm-a705mn, twrp, los 16, gapps and magisk installed and running smooth as butter I tell ya. I have not had time to read through the entire thread but all is working except proximity sensor that turns off display when in a call and bring it to ear. does anyone else have any issues with the proximity sensor? also, ring volume and system sounds are linked together, shouldn't system sounds be linked to media volume?

Edit: none of the sensors are working. can anyone else confirm?

Last edited:

Rock_roll

Dec 26, 2013
great job done here I tell ya!!! sm-a705mn, twrp, los 16, gapps and magisk installed and running smooth as butter I tell ya. I have not had time to read through the entire thread but all is working except proximity sensor that turns off display when in a call and bring it to ear. does anyone else have any issues with the proximity sensor? also, ring volume and system sounds are linked together, shouldn't system sounds be linked to media volume?

Edit: none of the sensors are working. can anyone else confirm?

All sensors worked correctly here

Reactions: MarvinMod

Top Liked Posts