[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 16.0 for Galaxy A70

Search This thread

MarvinMod

May 20, 2015
Samsung Galaxy A70
All sensors worked correctly here

I reverted back to stock and sensors are working. im flashing Los 16 again and will check again and make a bug report with logs.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

okay, I ran my backup and it boots to the los bootanimaton but that's as far as it get and just animates the whole time. I restored everything except dtbo. where am I going wrong?

Update: I got it back up from restore, heres what I had to do. restore all partitions, format data and reboot. on the setup screen, reboot to twrp and restore only data and reboot. Also, all of my sensors are working now. :) ummm, just a tip, when doing a backup, make sure you copy internal storage to copy back after restore as apparently internal storage is wiped during an advanced wipe and/or restore even though its not checked to do so in twrp.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frankyboy777819
Nov 23, 2013
More detailed installation instructions please?

Hello. Would anybody be willing to create a bulletproof step by step guide to get this LineageOS properly installed and working? I am willing to donate couple bucks via PayPal. I have brand new A70 and wouldnt like to mess things up. I have some experiences with flashing, so I am able to install TWRP, but the instruction "Flash the latest build and gapps" is not specific enough for me. Thanks for any help.

Nov 23, 2013
Not successful so far ....

Hello, I tried to follow precisely all the instructions, but I have ended up on the lineage boot animation (60 minutes so far). The phone is warm, so I will let it be overnight and will see in the morning.

If it does not work, could it be because of some incompatibility with gapps? Is there any "safe" combination of this lineage16 and gapps, that will work?

Thanks for any tips ...

Joselof96

Jan 7, 2015
Sweden
Samsung Galaxy A53
Hello, I tried to follow precisely all the instructions, but I have ended up on the lineage boot animation (60 minutes so far). The phone is warm, so I will let it be overnight and will see in the morning.

If it does not work, could it be because of some incompatibility with gapps? Is there any "safe" combination of this lineage16 and gapps, that will work?

Thanks for any tips ...
Ive tried both micro, nano and stock opengapps they have all worked for me

shpatzz

Jan 19, 2016
Could you update blobs to SK6 because I can't flash with bootloder version 4, I have the latest firmware SK6

saif250276

Feb 26, 2020
Fingerprint

My fingerprint doesn't work it shows up in settings but doesn't go further than identify the on-screen sensor

Intsoks

Jun 27, 2020
Help

this package requires bootloader from version 3 or newer please ugrade bootloader and rerty

Top Liked Posts