• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 16.0 for Nexus 5

Search This thread

ridvanb

Apr 20, 2017
Is this destructive or will my existing ROM and data (installed apps, settings, etc.) be maintained through this repartitioning?

AFAIK, it destructs the system and cache partitions only. So if you backup these two partitions before, and recover after resizing, then your existing rom runs without trouble.

Shred00

Feb 22, 2013
AFAIK, it destructs the system and cache partitions only. So if you backup these two partitions before, and recover after resizing, then your existing rom runs without trouble.

Ah, but if I'm flashing a new ROM after resizing anyway, so I don't really care about the system partition do I? And the cache partition is just that, cache. A cache is supposed to be wipe-able at any time, otherwise it's more than just cache data.

cosmingul

Jan 25, 2020
only lineage boot logo after reboto

Hi guys, I've installed lineage-16.0-20190926-UNOFFICIAL-hammerhead.zip and after reboot I'm stuck with the boot logo. Any hints ?

Somebod y

Aug 20, 2012
Did you resize your partition?
As 07/19 u have to resize, here is the tutorial:

How to increase system (assuming that u have unmodified partitions):
1. Flash twrp-3.3.1-HH-hammerhead.img
2. Open terminal (TWRP -> Advanced -> Terminal)
3. Type hh_repart -m
4. Wait until your phone reboots.

How to revert everything:
1. Open terminal (TWRP -> Advanced -> Terminal)
2. Type hh_repart -r
3. Wait until your phone reboots.
4. Install original TWRP (3.3.1-0 at the current moment)

Download: https://mega.nz/#!x840QaZT!zjxqy1mK07u--T0Jt4451BLiwmpELe4GFdgW-20s4zc

Credits: @z3DD3r

cosmingul

Jan 25, 2020
Yes I did using the above steps

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

I will give it a try with the open_gapps-arm-9.0-pico-20200117.zip.

Finally I've succeeded. Using the lineage-16.0-20190915-UNOFFICIAL-hammerhead.zip and open_gapps-arm-9.0-pico-20200117.zip.
After the first reboot seem to be stuck in the boot logo loading, after second reboot success!

Thanks guys!
(my first custom rom install :))

timgoodwin

Nov 12, 2013
Finally I've succeeded. Using the lineage-16.0-20190915-UNOFFICIAL-hammerhead.zip and open_gapps-arm-9.0-pico-20200117.zip.
After the first reboot seem to be stuck in the boot logo loading, after second reboot success!

Thanks guys!
(my first custom rom install :))

Welcome to the wonderful world of Lineage OS on Hammerhead! Enjoy! I have successfully dirty-flashed all the dailys up to the current zip.

Last edited:

timgoodwin

Nov 12, 2013
@z3DD3r I'm using your 17.1 ROM as my daily driver and it is fantastic. Could you start a new thread on xda-developers for the 17.1 ROM so we can comment, discuss, share and improve it? I know you don't want people posting about 17.1 on this thread, but there is no other.

melbar79

Feb 24, 2011
@z3DD3r
Will be there a support from you for the 16 lineage during this year, to update monthly google security patches?
Up to now, sometimes there are people with problems acc. to Magisk with 17.1 , so version 16 is still an alternative, right?

Last edited:

z3DD3r

Feb 9, 2016
Minsk
Google Nexus 5
OnePlus 9R
@z3DD3r
Will be there a support from you for the 16 lineage during this year, to update monthly google security patches?
Up to now, sometimes there are people with problems acc. to Magisk with 17.1 , so version 16 is still an alternative, right?
Who knows. Compiling a rom takes time. Can't say how long i'll support los 16 but right now i'm compiling new build with february security patch... Stay tuned ;)

19ho3in98

Apr 25, 2016
guys opangapps is not flashing
im getting error
i picked
arm
android 9
could you help please

i tried nano and mini on both lin 16 and 15.1
arm
8.1 and 9

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9.0 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.​
    Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */
    LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.

Known bugs:
    • Tell me

Download:
    • Last unofficial: Here
    As 07/19 u have to resize, check Here

Telegram Group: Here

XDA:DevDB Information
    hammerhead-los16, ROM for the Google Nexus 5

Contributors
    EnesSastim, aleasto, jprimero15, razorloves, sb6596
    Source Code: github.com/nexus5oof

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2019-04-13
    Last Updated 2019-07-19
    Hi there,

I've build new version of LOS:
    lineage-16.0-20190615-UNOFFICIAL-hammerhead.zip
    lineage-16.0-20190615-UNOFFICIAL-hammerhead.zip.md5sum

This version includes fix for calls via bluetooth!
    I'm not sure that fix will work in all cases. Please test this build and share your results.

PS: Many thanks to @EnesSastim and @Sashko98 for their work!
    As 07/19 u have to resize, here is the tutorial:

How to increase system (assuming that u have unmodified partitions):
    1. Flash twrp-3.3.1-HH-hammerhead.img
    2. Open terminal (TWRP -> Advanced -> Terminal)
    3. Type hh_repart -m
    4. Wait until your phone reboots.

How to revert everything:
    1. Open terminal (TWRP -> Advanced -> Terminal)
    2. Type hh_repart -r
    3. Wait until your phone reboots.
    4. Install original TWRP (3.3.1-0 at the current moment)

Download: https://mega.nz/#!x840QaZT!zjxqy1mK07u--T0Jt4451BLiwmpELe4GFdgW-20s4zc

Credits: @z3DD3r
    New update is up!

Fixed Camera & Hotspot

Link in OP
    New LOS build is on sourceforge:
    lineage-16.0-20190726-UNOFFICIAL-hammerhead.zip

Changelog:
    1. No stutdowns.
    2. Camera fixed.
    3. Kernel optimizations.
    4. Memory optimizations.