[ROM][UNOFFICIAL]LineageOS 16.0 For Xiaomi Mi 5X [2019-04-05]

Search This thread

vangame

Jan 15, 2018
不是,只是unofficial的pe,论坛里有的。

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

进群翻文件
https://t.me/mi5xa1

进群提示:
Error
Sorry, this channel is not accessible.
Click for technical details

Pai Soe Oo

Nov 7, 2016
Thanks for this thread, appreciating the developer who created this lineage os rom for mi 5x,
I'm always looking forward to the next-coming system update. ?

Kircuracao

Mar 9, 2018
感谢更新,我尝试刷了PE和AOSP的treble gsi,但是都失败了,提示cannot flash images to file systems

coronelkentucky

Nov 28, 2018
Hi,
I've just registered here to say you thanks for this ROM.
Working on my Mi 5X but still not working properly at all. I have some issues like:

- Trust always says me over and over again "this compilation was signed with public keys" and I don't know if I should go back to another ROM, or stay here (but anyway I don't know how to make this notification dissapear).
- Google services stop due to an issue repeatedly. I've searched for some info about this problem and seems like is pretty normal for a lot of people but even following some tutorials I couldn't fix this. At least for the moment.

Any recomendations?

Thank you,
regards.

EDIT: Google services issue solved. Just follow the steps the OP provided. Don't boot the system when you flash the ROM and install su addon and google open apps package. Then you can reboot and it's gonna be fully working.

EDIT2: Otherwise the security issue I said before persists.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9.0 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

GPL compliance:

Working:
    • WiFi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera (including video recording)
    • Telephony (Calls, MMS/SMS and Mobile data)
    • Audio (Record and Playback)
    • Video Playback
    • Sensors
    • GPS
    • IR

Broken:

Compatibility:
    This build is compatible with all Mi 5X

Downloads:

Installation:
    • Reboot to recovery[/URL]
    • Wipe /system, /data and /cache
    • Install LineageOS zip package
    • Install [optional] the LineageOS su addon to get root (there are obviously other root methods, but this is the recommended one as it survives to OTA updates)
    • Install [optional] a Google Apps package of your choice (Open GApps is advisable, but stock and super variants are not recommended!!!)

Credits & collaborations
    This work is due to efforts from everyone involved in Mi5X development. The LineageOS team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 16.0, ROM for the Mi 5X

Contributors
    WaterKaze
    ROM OS Version: 9.0 Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9.167
    ROM Firmware Required: Android O firmware

Version Information

Created 2018-06-26
    Last Updated 2019-04-05
    @Park_Jun, no need to install recovery for treble? can we install using the existing modded twrp? thank you...

Normal installation can be.
    אנגלית בבקשה
    Updated in 2018-12-10