* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
What it is LineageOS is an open source operating system based on AOSP (Android Open Source Project) with many extra features and additions.
- Bluetooth (Works on ARM)
- FM Radio (Works on ARM)
- MTP (Use TWRP, to use MTP)
- Bootloader Binary 4 & 5
1. Download the ROM zip from the downloads section below
2. Wipe /system and /data (complete FORMAT /data if you're having issues)
3. Flash ROM zip in TWRP
LineageOS 16.0 ARM64: here
LineageOS 16.0 ARM (less bugs): here
So, i upgraded to pie and tested your build.
In general, i'm happy, but there are some issues in addition to the ones you mention in the OP.
- sd card over MTP is not detected (workaround: it is detected when booting to TWRP).
- Non English characters (greek in my case) in files are not correctly shown.
- seandroid permissive policy (AFAIU required to fix lockscreen bug if rooted).
- and of course BT and FM nonfunctional as already stated.
I appreciate your work, but you should state all of the above in that post.