LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.
- Nothing (?)
- Device tree: https://github.com/Toomoch/android_device_lge_bullhead
- Kernel source: https://github.com/Toomoch/android_kernel_lge_bullhead
- Vendor source: https://github.com/Toomoch/android_vendor_lge_bullhead
- Make full wipe (Format data and also normal wipe)
- Flash normal or BLOD patched .zip
- Flash GApps if needed
- Flash Magisk if needed
Manifest with build guide: https://github.com/Toomoch/android_local_manifest_bullhead
Thanks to all PixelExperience contributors and thanks to @equlog for helping me solve a lot of errors.
LineageOS 17.1, ROM for the LG Nexus 5X
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Lastest Official
Last Updated 2020-07-17