• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 for Redmi Note 9S

Search This thread

EmiriUchi

Mar 14, 2021
Can I just flash it over your latest april build? Or revert to latest stock rom then do that? Should it be a dirty or a clean flash?
Also, thanks for your hard work, I am really loving the rom, wish you the best of luck and prosper in your life.
Thank you.
I've been dirty flashing with every security patch so far without any issues. You should be fine.

Reactions: MoeKH

EmiriUchi

Mar 14, 2021
I've just installed the latest update and ANXCamera has disappeared.
Also, Magisk reports basic integrity as false.
I don't really know enough about either to comment on them, but did you remember to disable ANXCam before flashing the update, as the OP recommends?
As for Magisk, although the test fails, I've not encountered any safetynet issues when using Magisk hide.

kalehrl

Nov 22, 2017
In leddaz builds ANX Camera was insluded in the ROM. I didn't have separate ANX Camera installed at all so nothing to disable before updating the ROM. Now I installed separate ANX Camera and it works.

GhalKonz

May 30, 2016
Hi! I'm having issues after flashing, my process was:
1) Flash TWRP
2) Flash latest firmware available for my device curtana and Global
3) Flash lineageos with a Factory reset wipe and Format data
4) Flash Open gapps on top of LineageOS and reboot

After booting up, I'm getting the message that Android setup stopped working and I'm unable to configure the device.

If I installed latest firmware for Global and Android 11, I just noticed that this LineageOS release is actually Android 10... Am I able to downgrade to older firmware?

That may be my issue in this case.

dmenezes

Oct 22, 2013
If I installed latest firmware for Global and Android 11, I just noticed that this LineageOS release is actually Android 10... Am I able to downgrade to older firmware?

That may be my issue in this case.

Indeed, LineageOS 17.1 corresponds to Android 10. So if I were on your shoes, I would try again with the proper firmware (ie, Androi10, and Curtana/Global in your case).

Please let us know how it went.

EmiriUchi

Mar 14, 2021
Thank you, I'll make a build with these when I have some spare time. I should have a build out in a few days.

Indeed, LineageOS 17.1 corresponds to Android 10. So if I were on your shoes, I would try again with the proper firmware (ie, Androi10, and Curtana/Global in your case).

Please let us know how it went.
This sounds like the best course of action. I've updated the OP accordingly.

Reactions: DerZeD and dmenezes

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That's how I do it.
    Turn it on only when I use apps that require it.
    9PsNlIg.png
    Note: this ROM is derived from LeddaZ's build. I will continue to update it until my 9s is on its last legs. Do not expect any features to be added.

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's not working:
    • Widevine L1
    • Some users may face "idle freeze" bug (phone reboots after a few minutes with the screen off). If it happens try to change kernel.

Instructions:
    • Download the latest build and GApps (optional)
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Wipe cache/dalvik and format data
    • Flash the latest build and GApps (optional)
    • Reboot

Downloads:
    Notes:
    • GApps are not included
    • ANXCam v190 reportedly works with all features
    • SafetyNet should always pass, if not use MagiskHide
    • The build codename is curtana but the ROM reportedly works for all miatoll devices
    • If you use Lineage Recovery make sure to mount /system before flashing GApps and Magisk
    • If you want Magisk, flash it after the first boot
    • If you want to update the ROM, make sure to disable ANXCam before flashing, you can re-enable it after the update
    • Use latest global firmware for curtana and joyeuse, Indian firmware for excalibur and gram

Source code:
    Thanks to everyone that contributed to the original xiaomi-sm6250-devs trees

Contributors

LeddaZ, erfanoabdi
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked bootloader

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2021-03-13
    Last Updated 2021-05-10
    bro if you can go official that would be great, its just a request
    Which one from @LeddaZ did you upgrade from? I'm still running version ...20210117 and I'm in doubt whether I need to upgrade to the last one from leddaz before flashing this one.
    I had their final build installed before trying mine. It should be fine without it, but if you're paranoid flash that first.
    bro if you can go official that would be great, its just a request
    I second that, @EmiriUchi ! I know it's a lot of work, but if you could do that, it would be great. Of course just rebuilding it here and sharing it with us is already great, thank you again for that.