[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 for Xperia 10 II [Stock-based]

Search This thread

Dimitri Dekker

Dec 23, 2010
Thanks for this wonderfull build. Everything seemed to work well, but I discovered that my camera apps (I've tried several now including the LineagoOS app) are not able to save any pictures. When I take photo I hear a sound and the camera freezes. Afer a while the app reports an unknown error (very shortly) and closes. I've tried OpenCamera and selected another folder to store photos, but it has the same problem (without closing the app and the error message). The camera apps can make videos though, so they do have write permissions. Would you have any idea? I'm using the januari 4 update and tried re-updating through the LOS recovry interface, without success.

Sjll

Recognized Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Chongqing
Thanks for this wonderfull build. Everything seemed to work well, but I discovered that my camera apps (I've tried several now including the LineagoOS app) are not able to save any pictures. When I take photo I hear a sound and the camera freezes. Afer a while the app reports an unknown error (very shortly) and closes. I've tried OpenCamera and selected another folder to store photos, but it has the same problem (without closing the app and the error message). The camera apps can make videos though, so they do have write permissions. Would you have any idea? I'm using the januari 4 update and tried re-updating through the LOS recovry interface, without success.
Mine is dual model, not received Jan. update. LineageOS also not update either. Try 59.0.A.10.5 please.

Dimitri Dekker

Dec 23, 2010
I actually installed LineageOS on a phone for a friend who does not want any accounts and Google tracking on it, so it's not in my possession now. I will soon try to see him and install the advised version.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    well i tried everything..

- spun up a VM with vagrant and copied over the .sin files, did an unsin but the super one only produced an .img not a .ext4. tried flashing that but it want't happy.
    - so i tried flashtool's sin editor but that complained about this version of sin being too new.
    - then i found some (bad) info in the net about using an *older* version of flashtool for this. of course that didn't work either.

even though i'm really interested in this (especially since the other lineage ROM has major bugs), i had to give up.
    usin is enough for you to unpack these sin file, you could flash these files unpacked by it. .ext4 is only an example,.

If you want to go back to stock, you need to reloack your device, then repair it with Xperia Companion.

You didn't mention it in your description but in the download link it says this is for XQ-AU51 (single SIM). Will it still work on the dual SIM version XQ-AU52?

SS/DSDS configs stored in vendor partition. So it's depend on your stock FW version.

Hi @Sjll, do you think that this commit will help activating L1 for Xperia 10 II and possible another mark II devices?
    Luk added that on Xperia XA2 and enabled widevine L1 for it

We are using stock vendor blobs, so these files are never missing, you could only get L3 level on unlocked status.

I have some questions

1)Will you add suport of Google Camera?
    2) Does Google Pay work? and will it work in future? A heard something like that Google want start check Safenet with hardware solutions

Stock ROM doesn't has Level3 and RAW Capture

Gcam is really nice, but as you said, Xperia 10 II doesn't support RAW support, if I have time, I will try to port camera hal from SODP, which support RAW.

1) Read first post, there is the answer
    2) If Safetynet pass CTS, will work Google Pay. About the future, if Google decides to check hardware, there is no way to pass CTS, so no Google Pay. The developer of Magisk has a twit about that explaining.

Sorry, GMS is not avaliable in China. You could try to pass Saftynet with some Magisk modules. I don't know much about it.
    After everyth
    I know that we get L3 for widevine after unlocking bootloader, I just point you with that commit if could help to activate L1 for the Xperia 10 II with LOS, because Luk (Xperia XA2 series maintainer for LOS) could activate L1 for it with bootloader unlocked and using Lineage OS

I guess this is because nile platform has L1 after unlocked on Pie on stock. But we only have L3 on stock.