[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 [NORD/avicii]

Search This thread

lakshay18

Recognized Developer
Nov 2, 2018
New Delhi
https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2Fy-LtXHGCDBH0KxFw9MxWAPF3guk%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Fi.imgur.com%252F2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit Gerrit Code Review.

What's working:
-Boots
-RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
-Fingerprint
-Wi-Fi
-Bluetooth
-Camera
-Camcorder
-Video Playback
-Audio
-Sensors
-Flash
-GPS
-Alert Slider​

Not Working:
-VoWiFi (I think)

Pre-requisites:
-Latest OOS installed

Note: Follow the given instructions carefully!

Installation:
Code:
-Connect the device through ADB
-adb reboot fastboot
-fastboot flash system system.img
-fastboot flash product product.img
-fastboot --disable-verity flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
-fastboot --disable-verity flash vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img
-fastboot -w
-fastboot reboot

**once the system boots, then reboot to twrp and flash Gapps**

Download here

Donate

Credits: @CryllicBuster273
XDA:DevDB Information
OnePlus Nord: LineageOS 17.1, ROM for the OnePlus Nord

Contributors
lakshay18
ROM OS Version: Android 10
Kernel:Prebuilt stock kernel
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
Beta Release Date: 2020-08-15

Created 2020-08-15
Last Updated 2020-08-15

Last edited:

silvaBR

Aug 16, 2020
SP
I have Nord in Brasil on claro carrier and this ROM does not support VoWiFi I think. Or maybe I am wrong.

D

Deleted member 5408779

Thanks for the rom. May I ask if your builds will be official in the future? As I can see you are also maintaining pixel experience official for the 5x.

Master One

Jan 31, 2011
Europe
Hopefully this will become official and gets supported by LineageOS for microG (once they have made the jump to 17.1).

So is it a good time to buy a OnePlus Nord?

I'm always lagging behind and missing the train (currently still using a OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 6), means I always wait too long to buy a new phone for use with LOS (for microG) only to find out that once LOS is available for a particular phone (like a new OnePlus), it's not available for purchase as new anymore... :(

Master One

Jan 31, 2011
Europe
LOS for microG 17.1 has just been kicked off (they finally made the jump thanks to the major updates to microG for Android 10)!

Anyone here with the right amount of knowledge interested to start an unofficial build for the OnePlus Nord?

That would be a reason for me to order two OnePlus Nord right away! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2Fy-LtXHGCDBH0KxFw9MxWAPF3guk%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Fi.imgur.com%252F2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit Gerrit Code Review.

What's working:
    -Boots
    -RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    -Fingerprint
    -Wi-Fi
    -Bluetooth
    -Camera
    -Camcorder
    -Video Playback
    -Audio
    -Sensors
    -Flash
    -GPS
    -Alert Slider​

Not Working:
    -VoWiFi (I think)

Pre-requisites:
    -Latest OOS installed

Note: Follow the given instructions carefully!

Installation:
    Code:
    -Connect the device through ADB
    -adb reboot fastboot
    -fastboot flash system system.img
    -fastboot flash product product.img
    -fastboot --disable-verity flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
    -fastboot --disable-verity flash vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img
    -fastboot -w
    -fastboot reboot

**once the system boots, then reboot to twrp and flash Gapps**

Download here

Donate

Credits: @CryllicBuster273
    XDA:DevDB Information
    OnePlus Nord: LineageOS 17.1, ROM for the OnePlus Nord

Contributors
    lakshay18
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    Kernel:Prebuilt stock kernel
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Beta Release Date: 2020-08-15

Created 2020-08-15
    Last Updated 2020-08-15
    In need of LOS for microG for the NORD, which should happen once LOS for NORD becomes official.
    I've made a build of LineageOS with microG included, for those interested. I've tried to remain as close to LineageOS as possible (no additional APK, not trying to hide from SafetyNet, etc. -- as oposed to the crDroid trees apparently used by @eNVy), with very few changes. In addition I merged the OnePlus kernel sources with a more recent CAF release for potential bugfixes.

I've also disabled the recovery partition since I had some problems with it once and it doesn't bring significant improvements over the stock one IMO.

WARNING: I'm new to building Android and I have no sufficent experience nor time to provide support for my build. It works flawlessly on my device though so I decided to share it for those that have the same needs I have but without any warranty. So please don't expect more than that. ;)

You can find the OTA zip here: http://dl.free.fr/vk3dhDUBg

Note: I personnaly use the fastbootd flashing method, I had mitigated success with TWRP or the LineageOS recovery in the past... They might work but I've not tested recently.

The stock camera is really bad (very blurry sometimes as if there was some sort of "paint effect" filter applied -- I suspect a poor CCD sensor with immature software processing) so I suggest to install something like this GCam for much improved results.

I would like to build it myself, but unfortunately this does not work with the tree I'm currently using. Would you like to share your roomservice.xml / github.
    I've put everything on my GitHub if you want to build it yourself:
    (The vendor/proprietary files are taken directly from crDroid)

On a side note there has been some sustained activity recently on the official LineageOS front for the Nord: https://review.lineageos.org/q/topic:avicii-vendor
    An official support might just happen soon enough...
    Thanks for the rom. May I ask if your builds will be official in the future? As I can see you are also maintaining pixel experience official for the 5x.
    If I get a chance, then why not!