[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for Xperia 10 II [Gcam] [Performance]

Search This thread

ig2205

Sep 4, 2013
Your stock firmware might be too old.
Try this:
fastboot oem lock

Then repair your phone with Xperia Companion.
You will upgrade to latest stock FW After that, unlock your bootloader again, then try LineageOS again.
I locked the bootloader, fixed my phone, updated to 59.0.A.10.5, unlocked the bootloader and again same as before. I don't know what to do anymore?

wheal

Apr 20, 2011
erasing 'metadata'...
FAILED (remote: Erasing is not allowed for partition)
sending sparse 'system' 1/2
OKAY [ 21.700s]
writing 'system' 1/2...
FAILED (remote: No such partition.)

I have that every time. What to do in fastbootd mode?

I had the same problem:

1. be sure to have latest Platform Tools
2. boot into Fastboot, flash Recovery from first post
3. reboot into Fastbootd
(Be sure to be in Fastbootd mode now)
4. flash Lineage

Last edited:

Sjll

Recognized Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Chongqing
Now LineageOS 18.1 already rebased on Stock Android 11 now.

This version will display "There's an internal problem with your device. Contact your manufacturer for datails."

Ignore this warning, this is because our kernel is still based on Android 10, I will solve it soon.

Reactions: ig2205

Sjll

Recognized Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Chongqing
I had the same problem:

1. be sure to have latest Platform Tools
2. boot into Fastboot, flash Recovery from first post
3. reboot into Fastbootd
(Be sure to be in Fastbootd mode now)
4. flash Lineage

If FastbootD of LineageOS recovery didn't work, try stock recovery again.

I locked the bootloader, fixed my phone, updated to 59.0.A.10.5, unlocked the bootloader and again same as before. I don't know what to do anymore?

So sorry, I have no idea about this now. You might need to ask others for help.

KriiXOne

Apr 13, 2018

ig2205

Sep 4, 2013

Attachments

• IMG_20210129_151107.jpg
    IMG_20210129_151107.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 74

ig2205

Sep 4, 2013
I still can't cope with installing LineageOS 18.1 and I have a few questions: 1.If I have fastbootd, do I have good drivers, if not, then I ask someone for a link to the drivers on which LineageOS 18.1 has installed 2. who has LineageOS 18.1 installed on the dual sim? 3.Xperia 1 II and 5 II have different ways to install LineageOS 18.1 - can you do this so as not to damage the phone Now I have 59.0.A.10.5 and magisk, but I would like LineageOS 18.1.

dreDREb13

Dec 30, 2016
I still can't cope with installing LineageOS 18.1 and I have a few questions: 1.If I have fastbootd, do I have good drivers, if not, then I ask someone for a link to the drivers on which LineageOS 18.1 has installed 2. who has LineageOS 18.1 installed on the dual sim? 3.Xperia 1 II and 5 II have different ways to install LineageOS 18.1 - can you do this so as not to damage the phone Now I have 59.0.A.10.5 and magisk, but I would like LineageOS 18.1.
I have personally installed and am running this on the dual sim. Have you extracted the zip and flashed the files the way described?

Only difference I see between the installations from the 1ii and 5ii is setting the active slots and not flashing dtbo.img.

I originally installed LineageOS 17.1 and simply flashed the 18.1 zip contents on top of my current install and it worked fine. Perhaps if you're having issues installing directly from stock you can try following all directions for flashing 17.1 and then dirty flash this ROM on top of that? It worked for me.

Sjll

Recognized Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Chongqing
New version uploaded. Kernel rebased, LineageOS 18.1 is stable again now.

Attention: Now LineageOS is based on stock Android 11 ffirmware. You need to upgrade to stock 11 at first.

Reactions: Meloferz

ig2205

Sep 4, 2013
I have personally installed and am running this on the dual sim. Have you extracted the zip and flashed the files the way described?

Only difference I see between the installations from the 1ii and 5ii is setting the active slots and not flashing dtbo.img.

I originally installed LineageOS 17.1 and simply flashed the 18.1 zip contents on top of my current install and it worked fine. Perhaps if you're having issues installing directly from stock you can try following all directions for flashing 17.1 and then dirty flash this ROM on top of that? It worked for me.

I have tried 17.1, 18.1 from SjII and there have always been the same bugs I have described in the posts. I used stock recovery and custom recovery and it didn't help. I am curious whether the Sony Xperia 10 II for the European market is the same as the others or different. I have no other ideas what to do, tomorrow I will try at a friend's for windows 7.

Sjll

Recognized Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Chongqing
I have tried 17.1, 18.1 from SjII and there have always been the same bugs I have described in the posts. I used stock recovery and custom recovery and it didn't help. I am curious whether the Sony Xperia 10 II for the European market is the same as the others or different. I have no other ideas what to do, tomorrow I will try at a friend's for windows 7.

How about run this command in stock system via adb tool:
adb reboot fastboot
------EDIT----------
You already boot into fastbootD right?
try this command in fastbootD mode
fastboot getvar all
Post the result here plz.

ig2205

Sep 4, 2013
How about run this command in stock system via adb tool:
adb reboot fastboot
------EDIT----------
You already boot into fastbootD right?
try this command in fastbootD mode
fastboot getvar all
Post the result here plz.
adb reboot fastboot
error: no devices/emulators found

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 22
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 24

dreDREb13

Dec 30, 2016
New version uploaded. Kernel rebased, LineageOS 18.1 is stable again now.

Attention: Now LineageOS is based on stock Android 11 ffirmware. You need to upgrade to stock 11 at first.
I upgraded from your previous LineageOS 17.1. Will I have to wipe and install the stock 11 firmware in order to upgrade again now, even though I'm currently on your LOS 18.1?

Sjll

Recognized Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Chongqing
I upgraded from your previous LineageOS 17.1. Will I have to wipe and install the stock 11 firmware in order to upgrade again now, even though I'm currently on your LOS 18.1?

You don't need to wipe data if decrypt is fine. But vendor partition must upgrade to stock 11. You can flash stock super.sin with newflasher, then flash LineageOS 18.1.

adb reboot fastboot
error: no devices/emulators found
adb reboot fastboot
This command needs to be run in Android system with adb debug enabled, not in fastboot mode.

About your picture, I said, you need to boot into fastbootD, NOT fastboot mode.

I wrote and said FastbootD many times,you still provide me the pictures of fastboot mode.

If you are in fastbootd mode, you will get something like:
sjll@sjll:~$ fastboot getvar all (bootloader) cpu-abi:arm64-v8a (bootloader) super-partition-name:super ... (bootloader) partition-size:system_a:0x930F2000 (bootloader) partition-size:system_b:0x10F05000 (bootloader) partition-size:product_a:0x5F56C000 (bootloader) partition-size:product_b:0x0 (bootloader) partition-size:vendor_a:0x237D2000 (bootloader) partition-size:vendor_b:0x0 (bootloader) has-slot:system:yes (bootloader) has-slot:product:yes (bootloader) has-slot:vendor:yes (bootloader) security-patch-level:2021-01-05 (bootloader) vendor-fingerprint:Sony/XQ-AU52/XQ-AU52:10/59.0.A.8.33/059000A008003302956232951:user/release-keys

ig2205

Sep 4, 2013
You don't need to wipe data if decrypt is fine. But vendor partition must upgrade to stock 11. You can flash stock super.sin with newflasher, then flash LineageOS 18.1.

adb reboot fastboot
This command needs to be run in Android system with adb debug enabled, not in fastboot mode.

About your picture, I said, you need to boot into fastbootD, NOT fastboot mode.

I wrote and said FastbootD many times,you still provide me the pictures of fastboot mode.

If you are in fastbootd mode, you will get something like:
sjll@sjll:~$ fastboot getvar all (bootloader) cpu-abi:arm64-v8a (bootloader) super-partition-name:super ... (bootloader) partition-size:system_a:0x930F2000 (bootloader) partition-size:system_b:0x10F05000 (bootloader) partition-size:product_a:0x5F56C000 (bootloader) partition-size:product_b:0x0 (bootloader) partition-size:vendor_a:0x237D2000 (bootloader) partition-size:vendor_b:0x0 (bootloader) has-slot:system:yes (bootloader) has-slot:product:yes (bootloader) has-slot:vendor:yes (bootloader) security-patch-level:2021-01-05 (bootloader) vendor-fingerprint:Sony/XQ-AU52/XQ-AU52:10/59.0.A.8.33/059000A008003302956232951:user/release-keys
Everything works at last. My mistake was to misunderstand point 3, which made me always in fastboot mode. My bad English skills and my first encounter with fastbootd are also a problem. Thank you for your patience in translating.

Reactions: Sjll

King_lilrowrow

@Sjll For some reason since it's been rebased on Android 11 I can't boot this. Device is the XQ-AU51 used newflasher to flash stock Android 11 to both slots and followed your guide to a T multiple times and it just gets to the Sony logo before throwing me back to fastboot (blue LED) not fastbootd, your Android 10 based version worked flawlessly.

Could it be to do with the Android 11 stock ROM rebranding my device to XQ-AU52?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    0826 version updated.
    1. Signature-spoofing supported.
    2. About front camera.
    On legacy android, camera 1 is recognized as front camera. We switched to SODP camera stack for Gcam support. Some wired things happend, camera 0 is main, and camera 1 is occupied by telescope cam, and camera 2, 3 is ultra-wide and telescope. In fact, 4 cameras works nromally, but you could only switch to front camera from telescope camera.
    3. For Gcam, you can choose use this one with my xml config.

Enjoy :D

More:
    For these users do not care front cam and want to use all back cams, you can choose the verison without suffix of fornt-cam.

I already found the reason, waitting for SODP solve the camera ID issue. We will get all camera works normally in future.
    2okPze5.png

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */
    About LineageOS
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11.x (R),
    which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo.
    And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

Official LineageOS website : http://lineageos.org
    About LineageOS Legal : http://lineageos.org/legal/

Important Information
    1. This ROM has nothing related to ODM images! So you don't need to ask/install anything like that, just follow the instructions.
    2. This ROM support Google Camera (GCam)! You need to flash Gapps at first.
    3. You need to flash Stock Android 11 before flashing this ROM.
    4. For VoLTE, you need to boot into stock firmware and enable it before flashing this ROM!
    5.If you cam from SODP ROMs, you need to go back to official Android 11 firmware, and boot into launcher.
    6.This ROM works fo both dual and single models.

Downloads Links
    LineageOS 18.1:
    Unofficial-build:
    Link
    Recovery: Link

Google Applications (optional):
    NikGapps, MindTheGapps. OpenGapps.
    Information:
    Flash the GApps before the first boot. If not, a clean flash is recommended.

Flashing and updating
    How to flash

Make sure you upgraded to Official Android 11.0 from Sony
    Unlock bootloader is necessary.
    Download latest platform-tools from google

1. Install fastbootd drivers, guidance
    You can install google's usb debug drivers.
    2. Download Lineage Recovery from AFH above.
    3. Put your device into fastboot by volume up key.
    4. Type the following command to flash the recovery:
    Code:
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
    fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
    fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img
    fastboot reboot recovery
    5. Sideload the ROM package.
    6. If you are first time to flash LineageOS, Wipe data plz.

Gapps:
    After flashing ROM via siddeload, Reboot to recovery, choose Apply from ADB, then sideload the gapps package on your PC with adb tool:
    Code:
    adb sideload <PATH OF GAPPS>

Never flash oem from SODP!!
    If you flashed oem and meet any issues, I could only say you are a hanhan.

Root access:
    Flash Magisk in recovery.

Twrp:
    See this: Link

Gcam:
    Recommond this one with my xml config.
    Notice: You could only switch to front camera from telescope camera in Gcam.

Issues and reports

Report issues only if you are using the ROM kernel
    If an additional mod is installed, make sure it's unrelated, and mention it
    Make sure the issue wasn't discussed earlier in the threads
    Share a log of the error with CatLog for example

Also thanks to:
    Cubbins
    The SDOP team
    The LineageOS Team
    The CyanogenMod Team

XDA:DevDB Information
    Lineage-18.1 for Xperia 10 II, ROM for the Sony Xperia 10 II

Contributors

Sjll
    Source Code:

Donation
    https://paypal.me/sjllls

ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2021-01-16
    Last Updated 2021-10-10
    0421 version Uploaded.
    1. Tripple cams switch fixed in Open Camera.
    2. Fix dark screen while minimum brightness.

Now, all bugs on LineageOS 18.1 fixed. Enjoy.
    1012 Update:
    1. Support ZRAM writeback, RAM compression is more efficient.
    2. Enable 4GB Extended RAM/Virtual RAM/Swapfile ZRAM.
    0828 update:
    All camera fixed.
    Color profile.
    Enjoy!