#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11.x (R),
which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo.
And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.
Official LineageOS website : http://lineageos.org
About LineageOS Legal : http://lineageos.org/legal/
1. This ROM has nothing related to ODM images! So you don't need to ask/install anything like that, just follow the instructions.
2. This ROM DOESN'T support Google Camera (GCam)!
3. You need to flash Stock Android 11 before flashing this ROM.
4. For VoLTE, you need to boot into stock firmware and enable it before flashing this ROM!
5.If you cam from SODP ROMs, you need to go back to official Android 11 firmware, and boot into launcher.
6.This ROM works fo both dual and single models.
Google Applications (optional):
NikGapps, MindTheGapps. OpenGapps.
Information: Flash the GApps before the first boot. If not, a clean flash is recommended.
Flashing and updating
How to flash
Make sure you upgraded to Official Android 11.0 from Sony
Unlock bootloader is necessary.
Download latest platform-tools from google
1. Install google's usb debug drivers.
2. Download Lineage Recovery from above.
3. Put your device into fastboot by holding volume up key.
4. Type the following command to flash the recovery:
fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
6. Sideload the ROM package.
7. Sideload the copy-partitions package.
8. If you are first time to flash LineageOS, Wipe data plz.
After flashing ROM via siddeload, Reboot to recovery, choose Apply from ADB, then sideload the gapps package on your PC with adb tool:
adb sideload <PATH OF GAPPS>
Never flash oem from SODP!!
If you flashed oem and meet any issues, I could only say you are a hanhan.
Sideload Magisk in recovery.
Issues and reports
Report issues only if you are using the ROM kernel
If an additional mod is installed, make sure it's unrelated, and mention it
Make sure the issue wasn't discussed earlier in the threads
Share a log of the error with CatLog for example
Also thanks to:
The LineageOS Team
The CyanogenMod Team
Lineage-18.1 for Xperia 5, ROM for the Sony Xperia 5
ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14
Last Updated 2021-10-21