LeEco Le Pro3
I reparted as wrote in the #1 but now I have
fastboot -w update lineage-18.1-20220828-UNOFFICIAL-mako-signed.zip
--------------------------------------------
Bootloader Version...: MAKOZ30f
--------------------------------------------
archive does not contain 'android-info.txt'
fastboot: error: could not read android-info.txt
This is a recovery ROM, not a fastboot ROM. Fastboot ROM is in other thread, not here.

Reactions: ze7zez

voron00

Mar 8, 2011
Google Nexus 4
LeEco Le Pro3
Sorry for the late late reply.
I used sideload to flash the rom but now I have bootloop: I see the animated Lineage Icon (the blue line with circle moving from right to left ) but after many seconds the smarphone reboots to recovery
You're clearly doing something wrong.. Wipe /system /data /cache and reflash.
Anyway, update is uploaded.

lineage-18.1-20221017-UNOFFICIAL-mako-signed.zip (R_asb_2022-10)

Updated TWRP image to 3.7.0.
Updated Lineage recovery image too.

mcgyver83

Jun 12, 2012
You're clearly doing something wrong.. Wipe /system /data /cache and reflash.
Anyway, update is uploaded.

lineage-18.1-20221017-UNOFFICIAL-mako-signed.zip (R_asb_2022-10)

Updated TWRP image to 3.7.0.
Updated Lineage recovery image too.
I pushed the new image on sdcard, updated TWRP and looks ok...
But now I have issue with battery. Was almost dead before, I keep the cable connected but despite of "it's full" is not able to support the first boot and setup of smartphone... :)
I think I can consider my old Nexus4 gone :)

Thanks for support.

AraldoL

@mcgyver83 I put a new battery from Amazon (7.80 EUR including some tools) in my Nexus4 this august, working fine again. Until this the original battery was in the device but got bloated and lifted off the back glass about a millimeter but did not break. The first replacement battery I got was below some minimum charge level, did not charge in device (red light of death all the time) but a free replacement could be charged successfully.

mcgyver83

Jun 12, 2012
@mcgyver83 I put a new battery from Amazon (7.80 EUR including some tools) in my Nexus4 this august, working fine again. Until this the original battery was in the device but got bloated and lifted off the back glass about a millimeter but did not break. The first replacement battery I got was below some minimum charge level, did not charge in device (red light of death all the time) but a free replacement could be charged successfully.
can you send me in private the link of the item?
I'll consider to replace it or trash the device if is not worth

pappyN4

Feb 5, 2013
Can anyone confirm that LTE still works with lineage 18.1 unofficial?

I'm running Cyanogen 10.2.1 and if I remember right the only thing I had to do was make a few changes to the build.prop settings for LTE to work. I think its still the stock radio as I dont remember flashing modem.img. I do have copes of hybrid 33-54 and 33-84.

saphta

Sep 10, 2013
Toronto
If I go to Settings->Google I immediately see the Covid-19 tracking app that I don't want on my phone. Any ideas how can I remove it?

ffunk

Jan 12, 2023
Hi all, I love this ROM very much! Anyway - same as in other custom ROMs - I have good old problem with incall audio. Has anybody solved this for good? I was STFGing a lot, tried flashing various baseband versions incl. hybrid ones and still can't get it solved. I have also tried flashing stock ROM and calls seemed to work for the (short) time it was there. Any advices? Thanks!

Top Liked Posts