I can't get this to install. Everytime I try to sideload the lineage rom I get this error
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
and adb crashes.
I used msm tool 3 times already and re followed the steps but keep getting stuck here. Anyone know what i'm doing wrong??? Help lol
I've done all the steps and get stuck at 6 "
1. Download Recovery.IMG and ROM.zip from OP. Magisk.apk from their site.
2. Get phone into fastboot, at this point you should already have a backup made because beating the dynamic partition will eventually destroy your info anyway.
3. fastboot flash recovery RECOVERY.IMG from OP. Use volume buttons to go to recovery now.
4. From the new Android 11 recovery, factory data reset. Advanced boot into bootloader.
5. NOW fastboot boot RECOVERY.IMG, takes you into recovery directly and nails down the wiggly partition.
6. Update, ADB sideload ROM.ZIP"
ps. When I go to pixelexperience recovery mode i noticed in the bottom its saying
"E:Failed to bind mount /mnt/staging/emulated/media/0 to storage/emulated: No such file or directory
E:emulated failed to bind mount /mnt/staging/emulated/media/on storage/emulated: No such file or directory"
Im pretty sure its why its not working the partition is still not right even tho I used msm tool from https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...l-to-restore-your-device-to-oxygenos.4245461/
someone said you have to configure the oxygen os first so i went and did that .
Now at pixel recovery it don't show that it "failed to bind mount" error in the bottom anymore, but now it says "E:recvmsg no buffer space available"