LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
- This is an OSS non-dimlayer vendor built rom.
- Based on the latest Android Security Patch
- Latest LineageOS changes according to the ROM date release
- Stability and performance improvements
- Safetynet passes out of box
- You can flash custom kernels but no support will be provided
- Recovery and Widevine L1 persists if patched via MIUI.
- None. You found one? Please report it here by providing a description with a log or a video if necessary.
Installation Instructions :
Assuming you have an unlocked bootloader, a recovery installed and the ROM zip:
- Go to recovery (Official TWRP is recommended)
- Wipe Data/Cache/System/Vendor
- It is recommended to flash latest Android 11 firmware (not vendor) according to your region
- Flash the ROM
- Flash your favourite gapps (optional step)
- Flash DFE (optional step if you are not encrypted)
Downloads and Changelog: lineage-18.1-20210821
Source Code: https://github.com/penglezos/kernel_xiaomi_raphael