You might need to format data to boot into OS. IF you are not particular about encryption then flash dfe and it will boot.
One suggestion. Please put OSS in the title since the Miui vendor based LOS is also called Unofficial Lineage OS. It would be easier for people to identify.
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
- This is an OSS vendor built rom.
- Based on the latest Android Security Patch
- Latest LineageOS changes according to the ROM date release
- Stability and performance improvements
- Safetynet passes out of box
- None. You found one? Please report it here by providing a description with a log or a video if necessary.
Installation Instructions :
Assuming you have an unlocked bootloader, a recovery installed and the ROM zip:
NOTE: I always recommend following these steps. Also there's no need to flash any kind of MIUI Vendor.
- Go to recovery
- Wipe Data/Cache/System/Vendor
- Flash the ROM
- Flash DFE (optional step if you are not encrypted)
Downloads and Changelog: lineage-18.1-20210616
Source code: https://github.com/penglezos/kernel_xiaomi_raphael