• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

xiangz_xda

Apr 29, 2012
Redmi K20 Pro
Signature spoofing works!

***Update: might face the battery draining problem***

Just try the method as this post suggest:
it works on the latest 20210109 release and the previous one, so dose MicroG!(all installed through Magisk)

If you are interested, Strongly suggest to make the patching yourself. It's really simple. Attach my patched zip, but I can not guarantee it will work on your phone and I am not responsible for any bricked devices, data lost. Try at your own risk! Backup first! :) (you can download the other zip from the post above)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211010-165121_microG_Services_Core.png
    Screenshot_20211010-165121_microG_Services_Core.png
    219.7 KB · Views: 77
  • spoof_AVDapi30.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:

abbradar

Apr 7, 2008
@Englezos Thank you for the update! I'd like to ask about a changelog entry "Near instant FOD unlock": is this about unlocking the phone when the screen is off by putting a finger (I asked about this feature recently), or is this something else?

harry_turtle

Apr 5, 2016
Signature spoofing works!
Just try the method as this post suggest:
it works on the latest 20210109 release and the previous one, so dose MicroG!(all installed through Magisk)

If you are interested, Strongly suggest to make the patching yourself. It's really simple. Attach my patched zip, but I can not guarantee it will work on your phone and I am not responsible for any bricked devices, data lost. Try at your own risk! Backup first! :) (you can download the other zip from the post above)
It worked, thanks!
Battery life is really bad though, yours?

MCredbear

Mar 24, 2019
Hi,I tried ANX Camera on your ROM and both wide angle and 48MP works well,but uw and portiat didn't,someone from ANX Camera's telegram channel suggested that pick these commits:
https://github.com/AOSPA/android_frameworks_av/commit/3ae0c269c5e4cfa1f8d5708022d80f15c8f488a2
https://github.com/AOSPA/android_frameworks_av/commit/a9e708d91f8417e43d008aab533e7deb3aa95cb1
https://github.com/AOSPA/android_frameworks_av/commit/1092bfc382bc0c7b7b330a2a1bb3e86fd6b55f5c
My computer was confiscated by my parents for my study,if not,I would try these patches by myself then send PR to you(QAQ).Could you do me a favour?

xiangz_xda

Apr 29, 2012
Redmi K20 Pro
It worked, thanks!
Battery life is really bad though, yours?
Tested for several days, screen-on battery consuming was pretty bad (around 250mA~350mA with Greenify and Franco Kernel Manager, no other user app running), maybe it's the signature spoofing's fault. On the contrary, screen-off was good (around 10mA). Just tested the signature spoofing method, already switch to Android 12 now.

Englezos

Mar 30, 2014
www.penglezos.com
Hi,I tried ANX Camera on your ROM and both wide angle and 48MP works well,but uw and portiat didn't,someone from ANX Camera's telegram channel suggested that pick these commits:
https://github.com/AOSPA/android_frameworks_av/commit/3ae0c269c5e4cfa1f8d5708022d80f15c8f488a2
https://github.com/AOSPA/android_frameworks_av/commit/a9e708d91f8417e43d008aab533e7deb3aa95cb1
https://github.com/AOSPA/android_frameworks_av/commit/1092bfc382bc0c7b7b330a2a1bb3e86fd6b55f5c
My computer was confiscated by my parents for my study,if not,I would try these patches by myself then send PR to you(QAQ).Could you do me a favour?

Sorry but that won't happen.

Krullendhaar

Oct 30, 2014
The initial post claims there are no known bugs. Could you inform us what is keeping this ROM from becoming official?

Englezos

Mar 30, 2014
www.penglezos.com
So won't you fix ANX camera on your OSS vendor? Maybe I'm too insatiable,but I if you fix it ,I would appreciate it.thx
Yes. I'm not using that app. There should be a workaround on how to install it properly.
The initial post claims there are no known bugs. Could you inform us what is keeping this ROM from becoming official?
I'm not intrested on making it official yet. It's just a tag I already providing monthly updates. Sometimes weekly.
Hi,

is it possible to pass from abhishek987 lineage version to your lineage version without wipe ?
Better do a clean flash to avoid any issues.

larscx

Jul 23, 2018
Have been using this rom for a couple of weeks now. Runs smooth and stable. Havent noticed any bugs yet. Unfortunately the battery usage seems worse than with MiUI.

Quetiapinum

Nov 12, 2021
Hi, after installing the latest firmware, the battery is discharging twice as fast. Can you make some fix?

Can you make notifications silent by default, but keep the call ringing sound?

Use LOS last release + nikgapps.

Thx!

Ublah

Jan 15, 2017
Hi there! I was looking for a replacement for the other LOS 18.1 and found this one. I figured I could try dirty flashing and if that went wrong I could always do a clean flash to fix it.

So far it seems to work. I do have a system update icon in my notification area, so we'll see whether that goes away.

I'll check back in a couple of days to let y'all know if I had to do a clean flash in the end.

larscx

Jul 23, 2018
Ah forgot one issue: I cant find any option for the display-off fingerprint reader. Is it possible to use the fp reader like in MiUI or Pixel Experience?

HaRaSSeR

Nov 8, 2021
Hi there! I was looking for a replacement for the other LOS 18.1 and found this one. I figured I could try dirty flashing and if that went wrong I could always do a clean flash to fix it.

So far it seems to work. I do have a system update icon in my notification area, so we'll see whether that goes away.

I'll check back in a couple of days to let y'all know if I had to do a clean flash in the end.
How is going? has the battery drain problem with other LOS 18.1 dissapeared?

Ublah

Jan 15, 2017
It's going great. Everything seems to just work.

Battery life isn't great, but that's because Swift Backup is having some difficulty doing backups. It's responsible for 1/3 of my battery usage atm.

Edit: system update hasn't done any downloading since I switched, so that problem is definitely gone. What I took for a system update notification area icon was actually the NFC icon 🤦

Rejerf

After a week of testing I can't say this one is bugless.

Brightness slider on 50% gives brightness almost 90% of what it can be on raphael.

Battery drain is killing me. 10% in 30 min of browser use.

Menu button stopped responding after second day.

Power down button restarts the device for me every time.

System hanged up on me twice. The alarm didn't run and I overslept for work.

Don't recommend this rom, gotta switch back to miui.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1200px-Lineage_OS_Logo.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

Information:
    • This is an OSS non-dimlayer vendor built rom.
    • Based on the latest Android Security Patch
    • Latest LineageOS changes according to the ROM date release
    • NFC icon on status bar (when enabled)
    • Burn-in icon protection
    • Blur toggle moved to Display section
    • Stability and performance improvements
    • Safetynet passes out of box
    • You can flash custom kernels but no support will be provided
    • Recovery and Widevine L1 persists if patched via MIUI.

Known issues:
    • None. You found one? Please report it here by providing a description with a log or a video if necessary.

Installation Instructions :

Assuming you have an unlocked bootloader, a recovery installed and the ROM zip:
    • Go to recovery (Official TWRP is recommended)
    • Wipe Data/Cache/System/Vendor
    • It is recommended to flash latest Android 11 firmware (not vendor) according to your region
    • Flash the ROM
    • Flash your favourite gapps (optional step)
    • Flash DFE (optional step if you are not encrypted)
    • Reboot
    NOTE: I always recommend following these steps. Also there's no need to flash any kind of MIUI Vendor.

Downloads and Changelog: lineage-18.1-20211019

Source Code: https://github.com/penglezos/kernel_xiaomi_raphael
    New release is up!

Changelog:
    - Latest LineageOS changes
    - Latest Linux Kernel stable and QCOM changes
    - Update vendor security patch
    - Battery life improvements
    - Drop power key boost and reduce input boost duration
    - Remove headphone keylayout file (wired headphones button function should work fine)
    - Other small code improvements

It is advised to flash latest Android 10 firmware before flashing this ROM according to your region. Clean flash is always recommended.

Thanks to everyone for reporting an issue properly by providing logs.
    New release is up! Make sure you clean flash and follow the installation instructions from the first post!

Changelog:
    - Rebased on a new more stable tree (Clean flash is a MUST)
    - Latest LineageOS changes
    - Latest MIUI vendor changes
    - Better audio quality
    - Fixed abnormal phone heat due to Android 11 firmware
    - Fixed offline charging (charge while your phone is powered off no longer reboots)
    - Fixed call recording on dialers
    - Synced color modes with coral
    - Many more small improvements

Notes:
    - OSS Non-dimlayer ROM
    - You can flash custom kernels but no support will be provided
    - Recovery and Widevine L1 persists if patched via MIUI.