[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][LineageOS][19.1][dragon] -> 2023-01-11 (DISCONTINUED)

Search This thread

ndrs81

Apr 3, 2022
Hello fellow Pixel C fans,

I've installed the Rom on my trusty Pixel C and noticed the physical keyboard is not mapped correctly. I had the same probem running PixelExperience btw. I'm using the german keyboard layout and ö, ä and ü files are not mapped right. ü = ´, shift + ü = ` and alt gr + ü does nothing but should be +. Ö and Ä do work but their alt gr functions are missing (should be ' for ö and # for ä). Any chance this can be fixed somehow?

Thanks for keeping the Pixel C alive!

Regards

Andy

followmsi

Oct 10, 2013
The lastest update seems to have am issue playing 60fps content. Basically the same issues listed in your crdroid forum. When interacting with the tablet via volume controls or something in the app playing content, the fps is normal. Otherwise it stutters

Did this problem start with September build ?
Both August builds did not have this "60fps" problem ?

followmsi

Oct 10, 2013
lineage-19.1 - October 2022

There is still some strange "60fps" stuttering .. The last device and kernel changes were made in August .. to test the changes from michie.
Maybe some lineage patches are related .. need to check and find the root cause.

lineage-19.1-20221010-UNOFFICIAL-dragon.zip

Changes:
- Google security updates -> October 2022
- Patched system/netd to bring back Network traffic monitoring on older kernels.
- Patched frameworks/base & Permissions to support microG
- Latest LineageOS changes

As SDK level increased to version 32 we have to use new gapps for Android 12L.
Pls check latest gapps builds here ..
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1O-I01LDvno57ztnxIW_bSnVWEk8-6Ics
Thanks to @ipdev for the opengapps packages !

Tested with Magisk 25.2 !

Enjoy Android 12L (y)

_benji

Nov 5, 2022
Hello fellow Pixel C fans,

I've installed the Rom on my trusty Pixel C and noticed the physical keyboard is not mapped correctly. I had the same probem running PixelExperience btw. I'm using the german keyboard layout and ö, ä and ü files are not mapped right. ü = ´, shift + ü = ` and alt gr + ü does nothing but should be +. Ö and Ä do work but their alt gr functions are missing (should be ' for ö and # for ä). Any chance this can be fixed somehow?

Thanks for keeping the Pixel C alive!

Regards

Andy
Hi,
I also see the same issue on my Pixel C with the german Pixel C Keyboard. Looks like its missing the correct keyboard layout. https://github.com/followmsi/android_device_google_dragon already contains an App called DragonKeyboard, and this does contain the correct .kcm keyboard layout file for the Pixel C Keyboard (res/raw/keyboard_layout_german.kcm) but this seems to get overriden by the version provided by InputDevices.apk, which contains a different mapping not suitable for the PixelC keyboard.

As a workaround I used https://exkeymo.herokuapp.com/ to provide an additional layout containing the correct mapping (copied from here: https://github.com/followmsi/androi...ard/res/raw/keyboard_layout_dragon_german.kcm), but of course it would be nice to have this active by default.

Reactions: ndrs81 and ipdev

ndrs81

Apr 3, 2022
Hi,
I also see the same issue on my Pixel C with the german Pixel C Keyboard. Looks like its missing the correct keyboard layout. https://github.com/followmsi/android_device_google_dragon already contains an App called DragonKeyboard, and this does contain the correct .kcm keyboard layout file for the Pixel C Keyboard (res/raw/keyboard_layout_german.kcm) but this seems to get overriden by the version provided by InputDevices.apk, which contains a different mapping not suitable for the PixelC keyboard.

As a workaround I used https://exkeymo.herokuapp.com/ to provide an additional layout containing the correct mapping (copied from here: https://github.com/followmsi/androi...ard/res/raw/keyboard_layout_dragon_german.kcm), but of course it would be nice to have this active by default.

Thanks, that looks promising!

I'll give that a try when I get home.

jwhan

Hi, I want to ask a dumb question. Please forgive my ignorance. How to change the command kernel command line parameter. BTW I am work on lineage-17.1 branch of your kernel repo.
I want to add the console=tty0 to kernel command line parameter. Till now, I've tried three way but none of them worked.

1. Modify the device/google/dragon/BoardConfig.mk.
BOARD_KERNEL_CMDLINE += console=tty0

2. Insert these line to kernel/google/tegra/arch/arm64/configs/lineageos_dragon_defconfig
CONFIG_CMDLINE="console=tty0"
CONFIG_CMDLINE_EXTEND=y

3. Modify the kernel/google/tegra/arch/arm64/boot/dts/tegra/tegra210-smaug.dtsi
C:
chosen {
#ifdef CONFIG_KASAN
            bootargs = "cros_legacy console=ttyS0,115200n8 init=/init rw kgdboc=ttyS0 earlycon=uart8250,mmio32,0x70006000 ignore_loglevel=1 drm.atomic=1 firmware_class.path=/vendor/firmware kern_guid=%U no_console_suspend";
#else
            bootargs = "cros_legacy console= init=/init rw ignore_loglevel=1 drm.atomic=1 firmware_class.path=/vendor/firmware kern_guid=%U no_console_suspend androidboot.selinux=permissive androidboot.hardware=dragon";
#endif
};
to
C:
        chosen {
#ifdef CONFIG_KASAN
        bootargs = "cros_legacy console=ttyS0,115200n8 init=/init rw kgdboc=ttyS0 earlycon=uart8250,mmio32,0x70006000 ignore_loglevel=1 drm.atomic=1 firmware_class.path=/vendor/firmware kern_guid=%U no_console_suspend";
#else
        bootargs = "cros_legacy console=tty0 init=/init rw ignore_loglevel=1 drm.atomic=1 firmware_class.path=/vendor/firmware kern_guid=%U no_console_suspend androidboot.selinux=permissive androidboot.hardware=dragon";
#endif
    };

But all I get is just this
[ 0.000000] Kernel command line: cros_secure vpr=0x08000000@0xf6800000 cros_legacy console= init=/init rw ignore_loglevel=1 drm.atomic=1 firmware_class.path=/vendor/firmware kern_guid=bc81152b-b527-4ab1-9cf1-c39104dffc12 no_console_suspend androidboot.selinux=permissive

As we can see, there is no value on console key. Am I do something wrong?

Reactions: followmsi

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

EmPczMv.png

LineageOS 19.1

Android 12

lineage-19.1-20230111-UNOFFICIAL-dragon.zip -> DISCONTINUED

Known issues:

- Camera is not working yet.
    - SELinux is permissive.
    - Our "old" Nivida codecs do have problems to play videos in Chrome-based browsers.
    (Rename or remove /vendor/lib/libnvomx.so and reboot system to switch to
    software video codecs.)
    - Chrome browser starts slowly.
    - As it looks like Widevine L1 has been revoked by end of August 2020.
    - Maybe more issues ..

Installation:
    1. Boot into TWRP
    2. Wipe SYSTEM and DATA partitions !
    3. Install ROM.zip
    4. install gapps (arm64)
    5. install Magisk.zip (25.2)
    6. Wipe CACHE and DAVLIK
    7. Reboot into system

Enjoy 12 :p

Android 11

lineage-18.1-20220216-UNOFFICIAL-dragon.zip -> DISCONTINUED

Known issues:

- SELinux is permissive.
    - Our "old" Nivida codecs do have problems to play videos in Chrome-based browsers.
    software video codecs.)
    - Chrome browser starts slowly.
    - Camera/Video may stops working after some time in use.

Fresh Installation / Upgrade from any other ROM:
    1. Boot into TWRP
    2. Wipe SYSTEM and DATA partitions ! (If you are encrypted, pls format DATA partition !)
    3. Install ROM.zip
    4. install gapps (arm64)
    5. install Magisk.zip (21.x)
    6. Wipe CACHE and DAVLIK
    7. Reboot into system

Upgrade from previous lineage-18.x builds:
    1. Boot into TWRP
    2. Install ROM.zip
    3. Re-Install Magisk 21.x
    4. Wipe CACHE and DAVLIK
    5. Reboot into system

Enjoy 11 :p

Android 10

lineage-17.1-20201211-UNOFFICIAL-dragon.zip -> DISCONTINUED

Known issues:

- SELinux is permissive.
    software video codecs.)
    - Camera/Video may stops working after some time in use.

system-as-root (SAR)
    For gapps installation issues and more information ..
    Pls read first .. https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=80693701&postcount=1350

Fresh Installation / Upgrade from any other ROM:
    1. Boot into TWRP
    2. Wipe SYSTEM and DATA partitions ! (If you are encrypted, pls format DATA partition !)
    3. Install ROM.zip
    4. install gapps (arm64)
    5. install Magisk.zip (20.x+)
    6. Wipe CACHE and DAVLIK
    7. Reboot into system

Upgrade from previous lineage-17.1 builds:
    1. Boot into TWRP
    2. Install ROM.zip
    3. Wipe CACHE and DAVLIK
    4. Reboot into system

- The ROM does contain it's own vendor.img ! (If you go back to Oreo, pls reinstall stock vendor.img)

Enjoy TEN :p

Android Pie

lineage-16.0-20191017-UNOFFICIAL-dragon.zip -> DISCONTINUED

Known issues:

- Encryption seems not to work - and has not been tested. -> Pls do not encrypt your data partition yet !
    - Keymaster -> If you set Pattern, PIN or Password the Screen unlock may not work correctly.
    Workaround for Pattern: On fresh boot you will need to wait a bit longer before you enter credentials.
    The waiting time is required on fresh boot only, the following unlocks are working normally.
    In case of problems pls use Update.ZIP_TWRP_flashable_pattern_pin_remover_V2.zip to remove pattern/pin or password.

Installation:
    1. Boot into TWRP (latest available version)
    2. Wipe system, cache, dalvik and data partitions ! ( If you have encrypted /data partition - pls "format" /data via TWRP first ! )
    3. Install lineage-16.0-201Yxxyy-UNOFFICIAL-dragon.zip
    4. Install Opengapps
    5. install Magisk.zip (tested with 18.x)
    6. Reboot into system ..

- The ROM does contain it's own vendor.img ! (If you go back to Oreo, pls reinstall stock vendor.img)

And big thanks to @NYCHitman1 (Dirty Unicorn) !
    Without his work the Android Pie project would not have been possible !

I have uploaded the last official Lineage Oreo build to androidfilehost.com ..
    lineage-15.1-20200221-nightly-dragon-signed.zip - -> DISCONTINUED

SOURCES:

https://github.com/followmsi/manifests/tree/dragon-lineage-18.1

DOWNLOADS:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/fold...oaU1iazg?resourcekey=0-4krcBcSF3tnMFvgcP4kMvw
    https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=289293

Enjoy LineageOS on your Pixel C .. :)[/B]
    Android 10 - July 2020

lineage-17.1-20200707-UNOFFICIAL-dragon.zip

Changes:
    - Google security updates -> July 2020 (android-10.0.0_r40)
    - Patched framework/av to bring back "wifi-display" in android 10.
    - Patched framework/base to support microG
    - Latest LineageOS changes for Android 10

The ROM does contain it's own vendor.img !

Enjoy the summer :p
    Android 10 - August 2020

lineage-17.1-20200804-UNOFFICIAL-dragon.zip

Changes:
    - Google security updates -> August 2020 (android-10.0.0_r41)
    - Patched framework/av to bring back "wifi-display" in android 10.
    - Patched framework/base to support microG
    - Latest LineageOS changes for Android 10

Enjoy the summer :p
    Android 10 - November 2019

Still no go for Camera .. will take longer.
    Tested with opengapps beta (11/05) and Magisk 20.1 ..

lineage-17.0-20191107-UNOFFICIAL-dragon.zip

Changes:
    - Google security updates -> November 2019 (10.0.0_r11)
    - Latest LineageOS changes for Android 10 -> still a lot of lineage stuff is missing.

system-as-root (SAR)
    For gapps installation issues and more information ..
    Pls read first .. https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=80693701&postcount=1350

Enjoy :p
    Android 10

Vukan API is fixed now .. had to take prebuilt libs from Nivida shield firmware. :)
    Lineage has shipped trebuchet launcher .. and some more (minor) changes.

lineage-17.0-20191025-UNOFFICIAL-dragon.zip

Changes:
    - Fixed Vulkan API
    - Added new health HAL and more changes .. thanks to @NYCHitman1
    - Latest LineageOS changes for Android 10 -> still a lot of lineage stuff is missing.

Enjoy :p