[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 19.1 for Nexus 6

Search This thread

rootfan

Jul 20, 2011
EmPczMv.png
LineageOS 19.1

lineage-19.1-20220612-UNOFFICIAL-shamu.zip

lineage-19.1-20220509-UNOFFICIAL-shamu.zip

Standard disclaimer: You're responsible for what you do to your devices, so don't blame anyone else if something goes wrong.

Known issues:
- SELinux is permissive
- Encryption and Magisk are untested

Device tree and kernel sources can be found on my github: https://github.com/rootfan

Thanks to:
- LineageOS team
- Elektroschmock, npjohnson, and anyone else who has worked on shamu in the past
- followmsi for the work on flo / deb. It was very helpful.
- abhishek for modifying the shamu ims apk to use the compat mmtel framework
- wavedashdoc for bringing ims back into the shamu LineageOS 17.1 device tree
- rINanDO for the netd reverts

Enjoy android 12 on the Nexus 6 :)

Last edited:

pinakini

Jul 14, 2014
Thanks for this major update. What G-apps do you recommend? if possible a link please.

Shefczenko

Mar 15, 2012
Brandýs nad Labem
Hi! Thank you for you hard work for our shamu!
Noice

1. Bluetooth works fine.
2. Flashed with orangefox and works fine.

Only bug is flashing graphics/vsync as far as I can tell and if you lower res to 720p it's actually very swift for a 8yo phone with its 7th android update. 🤣

As I don't use shamu as daily I cannot tell if ril stuff is functional.

nhatminh87

Dec 31, 2007
Wow it's amazing for shamu, android 12 is so smooth, hope you will realease new built or official built, thank so much

dahawthorne

Nov 15, 2014
Brighton
Great to see my old N6 running A12.
At the moment the only thing I can't get to work is double-tap-to-wake, despite it being enabled in Settings and in the kernel via Franco Kernel Manager. Does it work for anyone or am I maybe just missing something?
(Edit: I think it may have been the "Lift to check phone" option. I've turned it off and now DT2W seems to work.)
Credit and thanks to @rootfan.

Last edited:

spiral777

Oct 21, 2011
Chicago
Nexus 6
Google Pixel

Rom works great thank you 🤗 does anyone have a link to another arm gapps a12 that works on this Rom? The gapps linked in this thread installs but I can't update apps or install new apps... So far only installing apks...tried clearing data and everything else I could think of...Google play services doesn't seem to be installing correctly Thank you

Magisk, and v4a are working :)

Last edited:

spiral777

Oct 21, 2011
Chicago
Nexus 6
Google Pixel
Last edited:
Reactions: dahawthorne

spiral777

Oct 21, 2011
Chicago
Nexus 6
Google Pixel
MindTheGapps-12.1.0-arm-20220416_173154.zip work for me. Play Store updates ok. I can't find the link from which I downloaded it but I can get it to you if you can't find it.
Edit: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=322935&sort_by=name&sort_dir=ASC
This v4a is working on A12... Install the apk and Just toggle legacy mode and compatibility mode until you start to hear a difference
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b0th2nvkbcu9nre/viper 4 android.apk?dl=0

And make sure you back everything up, formatting data wiped my internal storage and files

Attachments

• viper 4 android.apk
    8.8 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:

mahir555

Nov 20, 2007
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
Nexus 6
WoW ! Thank you so much for this rom . A12 for shamu is a new life for it !
One question .. face unlock isn't available in this rom yes? Any way to enable it ? I remember in the days of pie there was a zip to enable it.

rootfan

Jul 20, 2011
New build 2022-6-12:
  • Updated with the latest LineageOS changes including the June security update
  • Firewall / data monitoring appear to be functional thanks to rINanDO's netd reverts
  • Ims (VoLTE) is working again
  • The GPS problem should be fixed

Last edited:

TotalChen

Dec 11, 2016
New build 2022-6-12:
  • Updated with the latest LineageOS changes including the June security update
  • Firewall / data monitoring appear to be functional thanks to rINanDO's netd reverts
  • Ims (VoLTE) is working again
  • The GPS problem should be fixed
Would you please push all commits needed for lineage-19.1 to compile to your repo?

Top Liked Posts