[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 20

Search This thread

stanley_yang

Nov 23, 2022
Thank you to contribute the raphael ROM, I flashed the rom and used about one week, almost everything works fine but only two small regrets, one is installing app with xxx.apk from file browser takes too long time, and the other is WeChat video call screen is stretched.

stanley_yang

Nov 23, 2022
Thank you to contribute the raphael ROM, I flashed the rom and used about one week, almost everything works fine but only two small regrets, one is installing app with xxx.apk from file browser takes too long time, and the other is WeChat video call screen is stretched.
The issue of WeChat video call screen is stretched can be fixed by installing the latest WeChat.apk download from tencent official website.

Englezos

Mar 30, 2014
www.penglezos.com

yudhishthira

Jul 18, 2019
Please check the 'Bug report' section and respond back. Idle seems fine for my usage though.

So it was a WeChat issue, nice.
Hi, thanks and as of now i'm not using any custom kernel or aftermarket mods of any kind whatsoever. My setup is completely Vanilla Aosp without GMS or MicroG and my idle has been averaging out somewhere between 2-3℅/h. I have attached the list of apps i've been using and it's pretty minimal.

Screenshot_20221124-081841_Settings.png

Last edited:

Englezos

Mar 30, 2014
www.penglezos.com
Hi, thanks and as of now i'm not using any custom kernel or aftermarket mods of any kind whatsoever. My setup is completely Vanilla Aosp without GMS or MicroG and my idle has been averaging out somewhere between 2-3℅/h. I have attached the list of apps i've been using and it's pretty minimal.

View attachment 5768753View attachment 5768755
Thanks for your feedback. How did you measured that? I've been having 2-3% idle drain on a 14h period. Can you also provide a full logcat? Maybe something is blocking deepsleep.

Reactions: mauam

yudhishthira

Jul 18, 2019
Thanks for your feedback. How did you measured that? I've been having 2-3% idle drain on a 14h period. Can you also provide a full logcat? Maybe something is blocking deepsleep.
As soon as i turn the screen off atleast 2-3℅ of the battery gets depleted rapidly then it idles out for an hour without dropping further, i will try to get logs or FKM stats. Let's see!

Aug 29, 2018
After flashing this rom I noticed that I can't boot into recovery anymore, as it will just go to fastboot directly (even with adb reboot recovery, it will go to fastboot). Is there some way to flash the recovery? I tried flashing the recovery.img provided in the latest release but it still won't work, and also the twrp image I used while installing. Aside from that, the system boots fine, but I need the recovery to flash magisk.

cudi90

May 12, 2011
@vito_metallica

So the process how to flash the Rom, in the first post, does not work in any case. I did it exactly the same way and then had the same problem as you every time. Maybe that should explain @Englezos again in more detail.

Aug 29, 2018
Everything is explained in detail. Both TWRP and LineageOS recoveries works fine in my encrypted system like the rest of the users above.
I followed the guide on the first post. I did not check my TWRP version though, so that might be the issue. For some reason after flasing the recovery.img now it still can't boot in recovery, but magisk works. So I think I'll do another clean full wipe and reinstall before upgrading to the next version.

The ROM works very well, thank you for making this! I also got Viper installed flawlessly.

The only "issue" I'm facing with the ROM itself so far is that I can't fingerprint unlock without waking screen (not really that much of an issue, I got used to it).

Reactions: Englezos

kcajjones

Jun 25, 2011
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
OnePlus 12
After flashing this rom I noticed that I can't boot into recovery anymore, as it will just go to fastboot directly (even with adb reboot recovery, it will go to fastboot). Is there some way to flash the recovery? I tried flashing the recovery.img provided in the latest release but it still won't work, and also the twrp image I used while installing. Aside from that, the system boots fine, but I need the recovery to flash magisk.

@vito_metallica

So the process how to flash the Rom, in the first post, does not work in any case. I did it exactly the same way and then had the same problem as you every time. Maybe that should explain @Englezos again in more detail.
I had the exact same issues and I was encrypted coming from Evolution X android 13 Rom with unofficial orange fox recovery.

I couldn't get twrp or lineageos recoveries to load without ending up in a fastboot loop so I ended up using miflash via the pc to flash back to miui 12.5. I then managed to get TWRP recovery flashed and wiped data system etc, then rebooted to recovery again and finally installed the Lineage OS Rom.

z1022

Feb 2, 2012
Screenshot_20221129-073834_Trebuchet.png

I use 4G+ network, It only show 4G. Is it normal ? How can I know I use the signal is 4G+.

Thanks

kcajjones

Jun 25, 2011
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
OnePlus 12
Is anyone having issues with Google Wallet/Pay? It was working fine on other roms but now it won't let me add my debit card and says my bank don't allow it. I've contacted my bank and they don't see anything wrong on their end.

I am rooted but I've blocked Google Wallet and hidden magisk and installed universal safetynet fix exactly as I have previously and Google doesn't realise I'm rooted.

Englezos

Mar 30, 2014
www.penglezos.com
Is anyone having issues with Google Wallet/Pay? It was working fine on other roms but now it won't let me add my debit card and says my bank don't allow it. I've contacted my bank and they don't see anything wrong on their end.

I am rooted but I've blocked Google Wallet and hidden magisk and installed universal safetynet fix exactly as I have previously and Google doesn't realise I'm rooted.
Unfortunately you are on your own. Search on the xda for a workaround. There is no support for third party mods, root.

Reactions: mauam

Top Liked Posts