• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LiquidRemix-8.1 (181104)

Search This thread

dixan43

Oct 19, 2013
Anand
@difr
increasing loudspeakers volume under audio features results to increase in incall volume while using earphones.. which becomes very very high at minimum level.. try it.. increase loud speaker to 5 6 7 something and plug earphones and call somebody..
PS: In short, increasing loud speaker gain also increases headset gain during calls

Last edited:
Reactions: Kuchayhilal

Swarajshebbar

Nov 19, 2017
Camera

4th/11 was the last build.. I'm on that build and yes you are right, stock camera can't save pics clicked with flashlight on.. use another camera or gcam.. @difr

Yeah!! But In notification panel flashlight is not working! After several reboot also it's showing errors.

I already tried with bacon camera but it's showing camera error.:)

Last edited:

difr

Feb 20, 2012
Tambov
@difr
increasing loudspeakers volume under audio features results to increase in incall volume while using earphones.. which becomes very very high at minimum level.. try it.. increase loud speaker to 5 6 7 something and plug earphones and call somebody..
PS: In short, increasing loud speaker gain also increases headset gain during calls
right. loudspeakers have same output routes for speakers and headphones

dixan43

Oct 19, 2013
Anand
1. yup, loudspeaker and headset having same route makes it impossible to use.. if I increase the gain then the headset gets very very loud..
2. my stock cam can't save pics and the shutter button freezes after I click a pic.. I will try a clean flash the next time you release an update..
PS: pics without flash get saved and no freeze, then click a pic with flash on then the pics doesn't save..

Last edited:

xEcuTR

Jan 10, 2015
@difr I recently updated my rom to the 4/11 version with a clean flash and I am facing a very annoying bug. My cellular data stops working if my device stay idle with screen off for some time. Turning airplane mode on and off temporarily fixes it.

I never faced this bug before update. The only change I have in my phone configuration is that I interchanged my sim slots. Previously I used data sim on slot 2, now I'm using it in slot 1. Can you look into it, please?
And anyone other facing similar bug?

Edit: after some time I found that my phone does not even need to be idle, the data stops working suddenly anyway.

Last edited:

xEcuTR

Jan 10, 2015
I'm adding screenshot after this problem starts . The first two pic are when data not working. The quick setting shows data is on and the status bar does not show anything.

This pic is when data is working fine.

Attachments

• IMG_20181130_050055.jpg
    IMG_20181130_050055.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 478
  • IMG_20181130_050009.jpg
    IMG_20181130_050009.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 470
  • IMG_20181130_050412.jpg
    IMG_20181130_050412.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 466
Last edited:
Dec 1, 2015
I'm adding screenshot after this problem starts . The first two pic are when data not working. The quick setting shows data is on and the status bar does not show anything.

This pic is when data is working fine.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I've faced this in the past with every Oreo rom I tried
I haven't seen this bug in a while and I still don't know why it occurs but...
Have you tried updating the firmware?

vijaywwe

Aug 29, 2015
Cuddalore
Hi @difr bro..
I'm using your ROM and it's great..
But during calls earpiece volume is too low (especially on travelling)..
Any ways to increase earpiece volume like changing value on mixerpath file or something like that..
Guide me to solve this issue bro

dixan43

Oct 19, 2013
Anand
Hi @difr bro..
I'm using your ROM and it's great..
But during calls earpiece volume is too low (especially on travelling)..
Any ways to increase earpiece volume like changing value on mixerpath file or something like that..
Guide me to solve this issue bro
Goto:
1. settings,
2. open 'liquid lounge'
3. open 'device features'
4. Turn on/enable 'volume boost'
5. increase loudspeaker to '4 or 5' don't go beyond '7 or 8'
NOTE: loudspeaker increases the earpiece volume too.. that is incall volume.. but same increase also applies to handsfree volume.. so when you are calling with handsfree attached, reduce loudspeaker value to '2 or 3'. otherwise your ears and handsfree will get blown during calls at 4+

Attachments

• Screenshot_Settings_20181203-072932.png
    Screenshot_Settings_20181203-072932.png
    84.5 KB · Views: 307
  • Screenshot_Settings_20181203-072936.png
    Screenshot_Settings_20181203-072936.png
    62.7 KB · Views: 303
  • Screenshot_Additional_settings_20181203-072944.png
    Screenshot_Additional_settings_20181203-072944.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 305

vijaywwe

Aug 29, 2015
Cuddalore
Goto:
1. settings,
2. open 'liquid lounge'
3. open 'device features'
4. Turn on/enable 'volume boost'
5. increase loudspeaker to '4 or 5' don't go beyond '7 or 8'
NOTE: loudspeaker increases the earpiece volume too.. that is incall volume.. but same increase also applies to handsfree volume.. so when you are calling with handsfree attached, reduce loudspeaker value to '2 or 3'. otherwise your ears and handsfree will get blown during calls at 4+

Thanks bro , but I don't want to damage my speakers in any case so isn't there a way to increase earpiece volume alone separately??

dixan43

Oct 19, 2013
Anand
Thanks bro , but I don't want to damage my speakers in any case so isn't there a way to increase earpiece volume alone separately??
and you won't damage your speakers at 4 or 5..
if you want to go beyond 5 then just set device native volume to. max and listen to a high bass pitched song while adjusting volume boost value gradually until you reach where it crackles or gets distorted.. then decrease that value by 2 points to be safe.. that's all.
for another way to do it, refer the ss attached below this quote.. but I recommend that you use volume boost feature.. it works properly..
"ss courtesy, difr"

Attachments

• Screenshot_Chrome_20181025-140630.png
    Screenshot_Chrome_20181025-140630.png
    150.9 KB · Views: 306
  • Screenshot_MiXplorer_20181025-141030.png
    Screenshot_MiXplorer_20181025-141030.png
    249.5 KB · Views: 308
Last edited:
Reactions: krishna_jm

vijaywwe

Aug 29, 2015
Cuddalore
and you won't damage your speakers at 4 or 5..
if you want to go beyond 5 then just set device native volume to. max and listen to a high bass pitched song while adjusting volume boost value gradually until you reach where it crackles or gets distorted.. then decrease that value by 2 points to be safe.. that's all.
for another way to do it, refer the ss attached below this quote.. but I recommend that you use volume boost feature.. it works properly..
"ss courtesy, difr"

Yes bro and thanks for your help, I just set loudspeaker gain value to +10 and now earpiece speaker volume was far enough as I can hear what opposite person speaking during travel..
I don't get any distorted value on +10 but I do heard on +12 so I decreased 2 and now sets on +10..
Is it safe, will it damage my loudspeaker or earpiece speaker in any way??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LiquidRemix-8.1-difrED for Xiaomi Redmi 3S/Prime/3X

Download:​
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=247274

Sources:
    https://github.com/LiquidRemix
    https://github.com/difr

Special thanks to:
    - @nichcream
    - @HridayHS
    - @nathanchance
    - LiquidRemix Team
    - LineageOS Team
    - All developers
    - and to all involved

XDA:DevDB Information
    LiquidRemix-8.1-difrED, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 3S

Contributors
    difr
    ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo

Version Information

Created 2018-09-24
    Last Updated 2018-09-24
    new release
    https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410932744536994864

btw, settings search working

Additional Information:

Add flashlight blink on incoming calls
    Add nice screenshoter
    Add better gallery

Fix carrier label lockscreen visibility
    Fix power save mode color off
    Fix volume panel dim
    Fix app circle bar switch
    Fix quick pulldown settings
    Fix settings update
    Fix settings search
    Fix settings look
    Fix many strings (en and ru)

Fix invalid modem info
    Fix debug logging
    Fix some internals

Add advanced settings (audio features & sound control)
    upcoming release (weekend, i hope)
    well, new release is out
    https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1322778262904019678
    its full stable. clock and calendar are buit in, jelly (browser) is cutted out
    webview is newest now
    you can check it.
    anyway, yesterday i've checked gps with navigator during 1 hour or so with previous version - no reboots, no problems with it at all

but also anyway i will try to build next, 3rd oreo rom. hope it will be final oreo choice. in search of ideal
    main builds feature is battery and performance tuning
    use statusbar "Profile" tile to switch between (its "Spectrum" app, mostly rewrited and adapted)

base (kernel-vendor-device) is the same as in crDroidAndroid-8.1-difrED