• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LiquidRemix-8.1 (181104)

Search This thread

Abu Swalih 1

Dec 6, 2016
@difr I recently updated my rom to the 4/11 version with a clean flash and I am facing a very annoying bug. My cellular data stops working if my device stay idle with screen off for some time. Turning airplane mode on and off temporarily fixes it.

I never faced this bug before update. The only change I have in my phone configuration is that I interchanged my sim slots. Previously I used data sim on slot 2, now I'm using it in slot 1. Can you look into it, please?
And anyone other facing similar bug?

Edit: after some time I found that my phone does not even need to be idle, the data stops working suddenly anyway.

Yes I'm facing it to but slot 1 works 3g only not volte
And jio sim it work only calls not internet

dixan43

Oct 19, 2013
Anand
Yes bro and thanks for your help, I just set loudspeaker gain value to +10 and now earpiece speaker volume was far enough as I can hear what opposite person speaking during travel..
I don't get any distorted value on +10 but I do heard on +12 so I decreased 2 and now sets on +10..
Is it safe, will it damage my loudspeaker or earpiece speaker in any way??
no crackling/distortion = no damage.. that's what I think

Sachinkerala

Jun 13, 2015
Facing a Strange issue..sometimes sim 2 gets disconnected automatically saying as sim card slot 2 empty after restart it fixes....Experirncing randomly...can u plz help me to sort it out bro?

dixan43

Oct 19, 2013
Anand
Facing a Strange issue..sometimes sim 2 gets disconnected automatically saying as sim card slot 2 empty after restart it fixes....Experirncing randomly...can u plz help me to sort it out bro?
dude this used to happen to me during the stone age naugat times long time back with only one and only one specific carrier operator.. I tried fastboot, edl and using a portable hybrid sim adaptor.. replaced the sim 3 times.. but that operator seemed to always disappear from the phone.. so I just changed ported to another sim operator and it never ever happened..

Last edited:
Reactions: Sachinkerala

Sachinkerala

Jun 13, 2015
dude this used to happen to me during the stone age naugat times long time back with only one and only one specific carrier operator.. I tried fastboot, edl and using a portable hybrid sim adaptor.. replaced the sim 3 times.. but that operator seemed to always disappear from the phone.. so I just changed ported to another sim operator and it never ever happened..

Yeah...Its problem of Hybrid sim extender replaced it...working fine

muler2633

Oct 28, 2018
is it normal for the battery to be used up in 2h by using the location in google maps? using the phone I usually have 5h screen on.

H4nYcz

Sep 3, 2015
+1

is it normal for the battery to be used up in 2h by using the location in google maps? using the phone I usually have 5h screen on.
1. Try to delete data of Google services
2. If not working you should install universal gms via Magisk.

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

Can somebody help me with smart choice of modded Gcam? I was trying to find compatible version, but video recording not working anymore :/
Thanks in advance.

muler2633

Oct 28, 2018
+1

1. Try to delete data of Google services
2. If not working you should install universal gms via Magisk.

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

Can somebody help me with smart choice of modded Gcam? I was trying to find compatible version, but video recording not working anymore :/
Thanks in advance.

I´m using the gcam version 5.1.018.177470874.

Reactions: H4nYcz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LiquidRemix-8.1-difrED for Xiaomi Redmi 3S/Prime/3X

Download:​
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=247274

Sources:
    https://github.com/LiquidRemix
    https://github.com/difr

Special thanks to:
    - @nichcream
    - @HridayHS
    - @nathanchance
    - LiquidRemix Team
    - LineageOS Team
    - All developers
    - and to all involved

XDA:DevDB Information
    LiquidRemix-8.1-difrED, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 3S

Contributors
    difr
    ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo

Version Information

Created 2018-09-24
    Last Updated 2018-09-24
    new release
    https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410932744536994864

btw, settings search working

Additional Information:

Add flashlight blink on incoming calls
    Add nice screenshoter
    Add better gallery

Fix carrier label lockscreen visibility
    Fix power save mode color off
    Fix volume panel dim
    Fix app circle bar switch
    Fix quick pulldown settings
    Fix settings update
    Fix settings search
    Fix settings look
    Fix many strings (en and ru)

Fix invalid modem info
    Fix debug logging
    Fix some internals

Add advanced settings (audio features & sound control)
    upcoming release (weekend, i hope)
    well, new release is out
    https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1322778262904019678
    its full stable. clock and calendar are buit in, jelly (browser) is cutted out
    webview is newest now
    you can check it.
    anyway, yesterday i've checked gps with navigator during 1 hour or so with previous version - no reboots, no problems with it at all

but also anyway i will try to build next, 3rd oreo rom. hope it will be final oreo choice. in search of ideal
    main builds feature is battery and performance tuning
    use statusbar "Profile" tile to switch between (its "Spectrum" app, mostly rewrited and adapted)

base (kernel-vendor-device) is the same as in crDroidAndroid-8.1-difrED