Votes: 2 28.6%
  • when needed

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Search This thread

JCroffut

Feb 6, 2015
Morgantown
I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR A BRICKED PHONE. FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG!

Validus Rom is not my original work. If you want to see the official Validus Rom, make sure you head over to their google + page, Ground Zero Roms. I in no way shape or form had anything to do with the original development of this rom!

VEfqu2DQl3XCC8oz

Validus Rom download: https://copy.com/jSieCJPWFujhA4vv
GAPPS can be found in the same download area!

Make sure to install from a clean wipe! Keep it clean!
From custom recovery, wipe Dalvik Cache, cache, system, data, NOT INTERNAL!
Install Rom!
Wipe Dalvik Cache and Cache
Install GAPPS
WIpe Dalvik Cache and Cache again!
Reboot and enjoy​

remember that the first download will take awhile! Make sure to check out the official rom on their google + page and thank everyone for their hard work!

Last edited:

A2Trip

Mar 2, 2012
Silver Lake, WI.
So far about the only ROM I'll stick with. Anyway to get my Pandora to stop skipping? Even tdh's kernel hasn't seemed to solve that problem I've been having..

JCroffut

Feb 6, 2015
Morgantown
I haven't heard anything about Pandora skipping. Sorry, I with I could help. Oh crap yea screen shots I'm sorry I forgot, coming right up

orky87

Jan 3, 2011
Really nice build smooth and snappy reminds me of BlissPop in a way. Only wish dialpad followed the same dark scheme other than no issues what's so ever, looks like a daily driver to me... Thanks OP! :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR A BRICKED PHONE. FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG!

Validus Rom is not my original work. If you want to see the official Validus Rom, make sure you head over to their google + page, Ground Zero Roms. I in no way shape or form had anything to do with the original development of this rom!

VEfqu2DQl3XCC8oz

Validus Rom download: https://copy.com/jSieCJPWFujhA4vv
    GAPPS can be found in the same download area!

Make sure to install from a clean wipe! Keep it clean!
    From custom recovery, wipe Dalvik Cache, cache, system, data, NOT INTERNAL!
    Install Rom!
    Wipe Dalvik Cache and Cache
    Install GAPPS
    WIpe Dalvik Cache and Cache again!
    Reboot and enjoy​

remember that the first download will take awhile! Make sure to check out the official rom on their google + page and thank everyone for their hard work!