CyanogenMod is a customized, aftermarket firmware distribution for several Android devices. Based on the Android Open Source Project, CyanogenMod is designed to increase performance and reliability over Android-based ROMs released by vendors and carriers such as Google, T-Mobile, HTC, etc. CyanogenMod also offers a variety of features & enhancements that are not currently found in these versions of Android.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
added support for screens BOE_s and SHARP (thanks LazyC0DEr)
fixed bug with BOE screen (thanks LazyC0DEr)
fixed brightness control on all screens (thanks LazyC0DEr)
fixed charge controller driver, now the phone is charging
the battery driver is completely updated, reverse table 4000 mA, phone correctly displays the battery's charge and its temperature
fixed light sensor, the phone is now correctly adjusts the brightness
RIL is not working yet, because there are problems in xiaomi vendor libs. I am trying to fix that.
I fix ril in kernel
P.S. Sicmosh told that he can build any rom, if i will fix modem.