[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][matisse][millet] crDroid 6.27 (Discontinued)

Search This thread

ercanziyanak

Mar 20, 2021
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Attachments

• 20210508_102722.jpg
    20210508_102722.jpg
    926.6 KB · Views: 15

mrk2815

May 16, 2012
burbank
managed to flash cr droid 6.1.7 may build to millet wifi earlier today. the process went smoothly on smt 330nu millet wifi and no issues what so ever.was able to install cr droid along side open gapps nano and magisk latest build for root .

Reactions: crazydrive22

crazydrive22

OK, Matisse-User, bad news.
It looks like no one from crDroid is able or willing to help with that issue. They closed my ticket without an answer.
Please stay at 6.16 or change to Matteos LOS if you need an updated security patch.
I'll talk to an experienced Dev later the day. He's also building crDroid and maybe he can help.

• Wow
Reactions: subattack

matteo0026

Jul 1, 2015
Treviso
Lenovo P2
BQ Aquaris X Pro
I wanted to give you a feedback about this ROM... And it's really awesome! It's a bad thing to say for me, but this ROM is better than my LOS 17.1. Really smooth, no glitches and whatsoever. I really advice it to you, since it has a really similar behavior as LOS 16. Very nice work for crDroid team.

Reactions: mrk2815

IamTheBRAVE

Confirmed. Installed correctly on my T531. Rom is working great. Only problem i have is 2-button navigation is very buggy. Swiping gestures stop working until you exit to home screen, and sometimes switches to previous app when hitting ones of the buttons. 3-button navigation works just fine.
Thank you for this.

Reactions: crazydrive22

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    crDroid is a LineageOS-based CustomRom.
    This one is based on LOS 17.1.
    Special Thanks to matteo0026, who is maintaining the device sources and TWRP.

Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for lost data, identity theft, lost money, security vulnerabilities, bricked devices or any other hardware or software malfunctions or a nuclear war that comes as a result of flashing this ROM. Please make also be sure that you have always a full backup ready. Best to use: Nandroid Backup via TWRP

Installation instructions :
    • Be sure to have installed the latest TWRP recovery (you can find it in downloads)
    • Download the latest build and GApps (ARM, 9.0, I advice pico package) and copy it to your external SD-Card
    • Make a full Backup of your Data and copy it to your external SD-Card or USB-OTG
    • Boot to recovery mode
    • Wipe > Advanced wipe > Select system, data, cache and dalvik/art cache (and, if you want to clean more, select even internal storage, which deletes all the content in /sdcard) and do swipe to wipe. Format /data. When it's finished go to home page
    • Install > select ROM zip file > swipe to flash and when it's finished go to home page
    • Do the same thing to flash GApps and Root (if needed)
    • Reboot > System
    Update instructions :
    • Be sure to have installed latest TWRP build
    • Download the latest build
    • Boot to recovery mode
    • Install > select ROM zip file > swipe to flash and, when it's finished go to home page
    • Reboot > System
    Known issues :

crDroid 5.12 (discontinued)

• This ROM is discontinued because of not fixable bugs.
    • Matisse is working but better use 6.xx or 7.xx
    • All Millet Devices -> Camera is not working, no fix so far.
    crDroid 6.xx (discontinued)
    • Camera is working at all Devices
    • Face Unlock is working at all Devices

Downloads :

crDroid 5.12 (discontinued)

crDroid 6.xx (discontinued)
    Other Stuff

Contributors:
    crazydrive22, matteo0026 and all the S3NEO devs that provided the base for developing Pie on Tab 4

Source Code:

Thread started at 2021-01-31
    Thread updated at 2022-06-25
    crDroid 6.16

Millet-User, new Builds are up. Matisse will follow this evening.

Changelog:
    -Synced with LOS-Source
    -Security-Patch from April 2021
    -A lot of work under the Hood from Matteo.

There's also a new Version of TWRP. You'll find the link in OP.

I've decided to focus on crDroid 6.16 and let crDroid 5.12 discontinued.
    crDroid 7.x will follow but it will take a while.
    Hi,
    Flash does not work with twrp 3.0.0, but this is the latest official twrp.
    Can you suggest a TWRP version for this ROM?

Hi All,
    TWRP 3.4.0-4 by Matteo works. My device is Milletwifi.

So this ROM LOS16 Feb Build has issues. Camera does not work, same as Matteo's LOS 16. In fact this ROM appears to be identical to Matteo's LOS16. Apart from being compiled, by Crazydrive22. Therefore different title in About. Not sure what Crazydrive22 is trying to achieve here, apart from proving the Compile works, using the same repository sources as Matteo.

Sorry Guys, i was very busy the last time.

Matteo decided to go to LOS17 and LOS18, so I will build LOS16 for the future.
    That's why we are building side by side, to check if everything is working well.
    And as you've seen, it was a good idea. :)
    With the next build (around 5th of March) everything should work on Millet, except the Camera.
    I tried to download the updated ROM. In the link in OP there are the old files. There is no trace of the 04/2021 patch update for millet
    There is an issue in device source. I'm investigating with @crazydrive22 to fix it. More in detail, we are trying to build wifi driver as module because otherwise millet devices have too big recovery.img file. You would ask me: why fixing recovery size if nobody ships the one with the ROM (lineage recovery)? Since I want to do good works, I try to be as precise as possible.
    Working perfect! No bugs!
    When update to Android 10.0?

My Tablet: SM-T530
    Before Andrdoid 5.0.2 and now Android 9.0!

I'm planning to go to 10 and also 11 but there's no ETA atm. I'm working with Matteos Device Sources, so as soon he's ready, i'll be, too. :)