[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][matisse][millet] crDroid 6.27 (Discontinued)

Search This thread

yukinoshita

Dec 29, 2018
Try and tell us. If i'm not wrong, it has to be installed with magisk, so it can be removed easily too.
well i tired ESxposed and LSxposed They work safely I think these are the only two that exist in android10 and above source from here I have tried it

matteo0026

Jul 1, 2015
Treviso
Lenovo P2
BQ Aquaris X Pro

yukinoshita

Dec 29, 2018
could you please fix grey + green confusion sometimes they appear on youtube if you try open any video or try to use a software app to broadcast from PC to tablet sm-530 ( i rlly don't know if this happen only me or some ppl )

matteo0026

Jul 1, 2015
Treviso
Lenovo P2
BQ Aquaris X Pro
could you please fix grey + green confusion sometimes they appear on youtube if you try open any video or try to use a software app to broadcast from PC to tablet sm-530 ( i rlly don't know if this happen only me or some ppl )
Does it still appear? By the way, I don't have a fix for it. We are using old drivers, and we can't get some newer.

yukinoshita

Dec 29, 2018
Does it still appear? By the way, I don't have a fix for it. We are using old drivers, and we can't get some newer.
sometimes it appears... and some don't If i enter any video on youtube it appears to me when I exit a video and enter again it shows the same thing, and if I repeat it again, it does not appear
is this problem with all roms on sm-t530? or only this? also wanna ask if does it show you too?

matteo0026

Jul 1, 2015
Treviso
Lenovo P2
BQ Aquaris X Pro
sometimes it appears... and some don't If i enter any video on youtube it appears to me when I exit a video and enter again it shows the same thing, and if I repeat it again, it does not appear
is this problem with all roms on sm-t530? or only this? also wanna ask if does it show you too?
Yeah, it happened to me too, and it should happen in all Android 9, 10 and 11 ROMs

yukinoshita

Dec 29, 2018
can i go back to stock firmware android 5.0.2 without losing data I want to try if steamlink works fine there if not I will go back to this version
edit: what should i flash using odin?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    68747470733a2f2f637264726f69642e6e65742f696d672f6c6f676f2e706e67

https://crdroid.net/

crDroid is a LineageOS-based CustomRom.
    This one is based on LOS 17.1.
    Special Thanks to matteo0026, who is maintaining the device sources and TWRP.

Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for lost data, identity theft, lost money, security vulnerabilities, bricked devices or any other hardware or software malfunctions or a nuclear war that comes as a result of flashing this ROM. Please make also be sure that you have always a full backup ready. Best to use: Nandroid Backup via TWRP

Installation instructions :
    • Be sure to have installed the latest TWRP recovery (you can find it in downloads)
    • Download the latest build and GApps (ARM, 9.0, I advice pico package) and copy it to your external SD-Card
    • Make a full Backup of your Data and copy it to your external SD-Card or USB-OTG
    • Boot to recovery mode
    • Wipe > Advanced wipe > Select system, data, cache and dalvik/art cache (and, if you want to clean more, select even internal storage, which deletes all the content in /sdcard) and do swipe to wipe. Format /data. When it's finished go to home page
    • Install > select ROM zip file > swipe to flash and when it's finished go to home page
    • Do the same thing to flash GApps and Root (if needed)
    • Reboot > System
    Update instructions :
    • Be sure to have installed latest TWRP build
    • Download the latest build
    • Boot to recovery mode
    • Install > select ROM zip file > swipe to flash and, when it's finished go to home page
    • Reboot > System
    Known issues :

crDroid 5.12 (discontinued)

• This ROM is discontinued because of not fixable bugs.
    • Matisse is working but better use 6.xx or 7.xx
    • All Millet Devices -> Camera is not working, no fix so far.
    crDroid 6.xx (discontinued)
    • Camera is working at all Devices
    • Face Unlock is working at all Devices

Downloads :

crDroid 5.12 (discontinued)

crDroid 6.xx (discontinued)
    Other Stuff

Contributors:
    crazydrive22, matteo0026 and all the S3NEO devs that provided the base for developing Pie on Tab 4

Source Code:

Thread started at 2021-01-31
    Thread updated at 2022-06-25
    crDroid 6.16

Millet-User, new Builds are up. Matisse will follow this evening.

Changelog:
    -Synced with LOS-Source
    -Security-Patch from April 2021
    -A lot of work under the Hood from Matteo.

There's also a new Version of TWRP. You'll find the link in OP.

I've decided to focus on crDroid 6.16 and let crDroid 5.12 discontinued.
    crDroid 7.x will follow but it will take a while.
    Hi,
    Flash does not work with twrp 3.0.0, but this is the latest official twrp.
    Can you suggest a TWRP version for this ROM?

Hi All,
    TWRP 3.4.0-4 by Matteo works. My device is Milletwifi.

So this ROM LOS16 Feb Build has issues. Camera does not work, same as Matteo's LOS 16. In fact this ROM appears to be identical to Matteo's LOS16. Apart from being compiled, by Crazydrive22. Therefore different title in About. Not sure what Crazydrive22 is trying to achieve here, apart from proving the Compile works, using the same repository sources as Matteo.

Sorry Guys, i was very busy the last time.

Matteo decided to go to LOS17 and LOS18, so I will build LOS16 for the future.
    That's why we are building side by side, to check if everything is working well.
    And as you've seen, it was a good idea. :)
    With the next build (around 5th of March) everything should work on Millet, except the Camera.
    I tried to download the updated ROM. In the link in OP there are the old files. There is no trace of the 04/2021 patch update for millet
    There is an issue in device source. I'm investigating with @crazydrive22 to fix it. More in detail, we are trying to build wifi driver as module because otherwise millet devices have too big recovery.img file. You would ask me: why fixing recovery size if nobody ships the one with the ROM (lineage recovery)? Since I want to do good works, I try to be as precise as possible.
    Working perfect! No bugs!
    When update to Android 10.0?

My Tablet: SM-T530
    Before Andrdoid 5.0.2 and now Android 9.0!

I'm planning to go to 10 and also 11 but there's no ETA atm. I'm working with Matteos Device Sources, so as soon he's ready, i'll be, too. :)