• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][matisse][millet] crDroid 7.11 [Beta]

Search This thread
68747470733a2f2f637264726f69642e6e65742f696d672f6c6f676f2e706e67

https://crdroid.net/

crDroid is a LineageOS-based CustomRom.
This one is based on LOS 18.1.
Special Thanks to matteo0026, who is maintaining the device sources and TWRP.

Disclaimer
I am not responsible for lost data, identity theft, lost money, security vulnerabilities, bricked devices or any other hardware or software malfunctions or a nuclear war that comes as a result of flashing this ROM. Please make also be sure that you have always a full backup ready. Best to use: Nandroid Backup via TWRP

Installation instructions :
  • Be sure to have installed the latest TWRP recovery (you can find it in downloads)
  • Download the latest build and GApps (ARM, 9.0, I advice pico package) and copy it to your external SD-Card
  • Make a full Backup of your Data and copy it to your external SD-Card or USB-OTG
  • Boot to recovery mode
  • Wipe > Advanced wipe > Select system, data, cache and dalvik/art cache (and, if you want to clean more, select even internal storage, which deletes all the content in /sdcard) and do swipe to wipe. Format /data. When it's finished go to home page
  • Install > select ROM zip file > swipe to flash and when it's finished go to home page
  • Do the same thing to flash GApps and Root (if needed)
  • Reboot > System
Update instructions :
  • Be sure to have installed latest TWRP build
  • Download the latest build
  • Boot to recovery mode
  • Install > select ROM zip file > swipe to flash and, when it's finished go to home page
  • Reboot > System
Known issues :
  • This ROM is [BETA] atm, but if you find anything, please tell me
  • SIM is not working for 3G-Variants (no fix so far)
  • Maybe Uplink to Chromecast not working
Downloads :
Other Stuff
Contributors:
crazydrive22, matteo0026 and all the S3NEO devs that provided the base for developing Pie on Tab 4

Source Code:

Thread started at 2021-06-13
Thread updated at 2021-10-113

Last edited:

ercanziyanak

Mar 20, 2021
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

crazydrive22

matteo0026

groulo

hello. I'm using the crdroid 6.16 matisse3g version (SMT531). I get the error "The system interface has stopped" and the Wifi connection is disconnected and reconnected or I say connect it. Are these problems solved in this new version? I need a fast system-free rom, which version do you recommend? I need bluetooth, I need wifi, I need magisk module.

matteo0026

Jul 1, 2015
Treviso
Lenovo P2
BQ Aquaris X Pro

crazydrive22

matteo0026

groulo

hello. I'm using the crdroid 6.16 matisse3g version (SMT531). I get the error "The system interface has stopped" and the Wifi connection is disconnected and reconnected or I say connect it. Are these problems solved in this new version? I need a fast system-free rom, which version do you recommend? I need bluetooth, I need wifi, I need magisk module.
There shouldn't be any problems at wifi side. Update the ROM, or just test LineageOS 16, which I know for sure that's the most stable one.

ercanziyanak

Mar 20, 2021
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
I have tested in T535, the crdroid 6.19 and crdroid 7.7. I haven´t any problem, wifi ok, bluetooth ok.
in T330 crdroid 6.18 I haven´t any problems.

my tablet have a second youth.
There may be an error in my modem. I'm sorry. My tablet is Sm-t531. Since it is old, I think it will slow down android 11 or something.

matteo0026 suggested lineage os 16.​

My goal is a fast smooth rom.I was undecided what you would recommend.​

groulo

There may be an error in my modem. I'm sorry. My tablet is Sm-t531. Since it is old, I think it will slow down android 11 or something.

matteo0026 suggested lineage os 16.​

My goal is a fast smooth rom.I was undecided what you would recommend.​

groulo

ercanziyanak

the only difference is that the T535 is 4G LTE and the SM-T531 is 3G, all the Hardware is the same.

I have installed CRDROID 7.7 in my T535 and at the moment I am very content, thanks to the work of

@crazydrive22

@matteo0026

double b26

Feb 14, 2013
hey thanks to the dev for this rom! gave this old tablet new lease on life... i just flashed on the 10 inch tablet wifi only model. seems to be working great.

cameras both work, but the first time i tried taking a pic with rear cam, it acted like it took a pic, but did not. on second attempt, it worked as expected. forward facing cam did fine on first try.

i have a 128gb card in the slot, which is fully recognized.

just so people know, google apps are NOT preinstalled, as mentioned above, grab a gapps pack if you want google bloatware installed.

i havent had a chance to stress test or try advanced features yet, but so far, very nice rom. many thanks.

on 2021-06-22 ....

Samsung Tab 4 10.1, SM-T530, wifi-only tablet (matissewifi)
running TWRP v 3.4.0-32
downloaded rom zip onto the sd card (crDroid 7.7)
booted to twrp (home + vol up to enter recovery)
wiped system, data, caches (not internal storage or external storage tho)
flashed the rom from SD card
went home on twrp and rebooted the system
took a few minutes to get going, but once it did, was finished booting in about 10 minutes or so.
as usual, allowed it to "settle" for a few more minutes after fully booted

my hopes were to be able to debloat and update the OS, and use the device as an E-Reader, but this rom seems to be so smooth, i may be able to use this old tablet for much more than just reading books.

im glad to see people still developing custom roms for android devices. the ability to de-google a device is more important than ever, given the times we find ourselves in. when i get some extra money in, i intend to buy the dev a beer. cheers.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New Updates for CrDroid 7 are here.

Changelog
    -Security Patch September '21
    -Updated to Version 7.10
    -A lot of work under the Hood from @matteo0026

Future updates may be published each 15th a month or later.

crDroid is a LineageOS-based CustomRom.
    This one is based on LOS 18.1.
    Special Thanks to matteo0026, who is maintaining the device sources and TWRP.

Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for lost data, identity theft, lost money, security vulnerabilities, bricked devices or any other hardware or software malfunctions or a nuclear war that comes as a result of flashing this ROM. Please make also be sure that you have always a full backup ready. Best to use: Nandroid Backup via TWRP

Installation instructions :
    • Be sure to have installed the latest TWRP recovery (you can find it in downloads)
    • Download the latest build and GApps (ARM, 9.0, I advice pico package) and copy it to your external SD-Card
    • Make a full Backup of your Data and copy it to your external SD-Card or USB-OTG
    • Boot to recovery mode
    • Wipe > Advanced wipe > Select system, data, cache and dalvik/art cache (and, if you want to clean more, select even internal storage, which deletes all the content in /sdcard) and do swipe to wipe. Format /data. When it's finished go to home page
    • Install > select ROM zip file > swipe to flash and when it's finished go to home page
    • Do the same thing to flash GApps and Root (if needed)
    • Reboot > System
    Update instructions :
    • Be sure to have installed latest TWRP build
    • Download the latest build
    • Boot to recovery mode
    • Install > select ROM zip file > swipe to flash and, when it's finished go to home page
    • Reboot > System
    Known issues :
    • This ROM is [BETA] atm, but if you find anything, please tell me
    • SIM is not working for 3G-Variants (no fix so far)
    • Maybe Uplink to Chromecast not working
    Downloads :
    Other Stuff
    Contributors:
    crazydrive22, matteo0026 and all the S3NEO devs that provided the base for developing Pie on Tab 4

Source Code:

Thread started at 2021-06-13
    Thread updated at 2021-10-113
    Well, well, well!

Finally all new Builds are updated und uploaded.

There could be an error with casting to Chromecast.
    If you have a Chromecast please try it and give me a short Feedback. Thx.

Changelog:
    -July Security Patch
    -updated to crDroid 7.8
    -synced with LOS-Source
    -some changes under the Hood by @matteo0026
    Heck me! Now crDroid updated to 7.8, after i am done with my monthly builds. :/

Well, i'll update my builds, too and give you a ping as soon as they're ready.
    New Builds with July Security Patch are up.
    About battery, I need to use it more to confirm that mine works fine. I'll tell you more in the next days. I don't have that much time to use tab actually