[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][matisse][millet] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

reckless17

Feb 25, 2015
thank you brother.I spent hours but I couldn't.I tried to install the wrong one.I uploaded the correct one because of you.and the tablet started working hours later.thank you very much again.

reckless17

Feb 25, 2015
hi sir.battery drains very fast.What could be the reason for the battery draining so fast?how can i fix this.thanks

S@BL

Jul 17, 2022
Ok, pouvez-vous essayer d'obtenir un logcat ? Commencez à l'enregistrer lorsque vous essayez de coupler le clavier à la tablette et terminez après avoir essayé de taper quelque chose (même dans d'autres applications, comme dans la barre de recherche des paramètres).

Sinon pour moi c'est très difficile de comprendre pourquoi ça ne marche pas.
Bonjour Matteo0026, Me revoilà avec ma tablette Samsung Sm-t530 passée sous Android 11 sur laquelle mon clavier bluetooth se couple mais ne s'active pas ? Alors en attendant, j'ai testé android 10 au lieu de 11 = pas de changement pour le clavier. J'ai également installé gapps-pico au lieu de nano = pas de changement. Je sais que pour que vous m'aidiez je dois logcater mais désolé je suis novice comment faire ? J'ai installé logcat reader mais je ne comprends rien j'ai aussi testé logecat extreme mais pas mieux. Je n'arrive pas à recevoir de message logcat pour vous l'envoyer. Pouvez-vous m'aider ?
Hello, Has anyone encountered this problem of a bluetooth keyboard paired but not active on android 11 (samsung sm-t530 tablet upgraded to android 11). For several weeks I have been at an impasse: I tried android 10 lower version = identical pb. I reinstalled the whole thing with android 11 but gapps-arm-pico=pb still present. There is something blocking but what? I installed rom+gapps but is there something to do with 'Samsung USB driver for mobile phones'. If yes, which file, how? maybe that's where my problem comes from?

Last edited:

S@BL

Jul 17, 2022
Ok, can you try to get a logcat? Start recording it when you try to pair the keyboard to the tablet and finish after trying to type something (even in other apps, like in the settings search bar).

Otherwise for me it's very difficult to understand why it doesn't work.
Hello, I made a logcat with the logcat reader professional application and here is the result when I connect bluetooth to the keyboard. I hope it is indeed that because I do not understand the message indicated! the portion between 15:03 and 15:04
I have installed the serial bluetooth terminal application on the tablet and when I launch the connection with the bluetooth keyboard I have the following message:"connecting go 1byone keyboard puis connection failed : read failed, socked might closed or timeout, read ret:-1

Last edited:

matteo0026

Jul 1, 2015
Treviso
Lenovo P2
BQ Aquaris X Pro
Hello, I made a logcat with the logcat reader professional application and here is the result when I connect bluetooth to the keyboard. I hope it is indeed that because I do not understand the message indicated! the portion between 15:03 and 15:04
I have installed the serial bluetooth terminal application on the tablet and when I launch the connection with the bluetooth keyboard I have the following message:"connecting go 1byone keyboard puis connection failed : read failed, socked might closed or timeout, read ret:-1
Can I have the full logcat file, here or in PM, please?

S@BL

Jul 17, 2022
Hello, Hello, I managed to recover this but am not sure of my steps

Attachments

• open_gapps_debug_logs.tar[1].gz
    113.4 KB · Views: 7
  • logcat_08-05-2022_16-02-46[1].txt
    33.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20220802-150755_Logcat_Reader_Professional[1].png
    Screenshot_20220802-150755_Logcat_Reader_Professional[1].png
    149.4 KB · Views: 22

S@BL

Jul 17, 2022
This logcat doesn't say that much. Opengapps installation log isn't needed. Use the command adb logcat from PC.
Hi,
the debug data are in the attached file.
best regards

Hi,
I installed the latest lineage version of 14-07-2022 but the problem persists. The bluetooth pairing is done but after nothing. Settings / connected devices / Associate a device --> ok he sees it and associates it and he goes to paired device but no action. When I go to connection preferences / Bluetooth / associate a device / he sees it and when I click on it nothing more, no associate device appears?
In the debug file did you see anything?
Thank you Best regards

Attachments

• android-debug.log
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:

S@BL

Jul 17, 2022
Hi Matteo0026,
I installed the latest lineage version of 14-07-2022 but the problem persists. The bluetooth pairing is done but after nothing. Settings / connected devices / Associate a device --> ok he sees it and associates it and he goes to paired device but no action. When I go to connection preferences / Bluetooth / associate a device / he sees it and when I click on it nothing more, no associate device appears?
Thank you Best regards

Last edited:

matteo0026

Jul 1, 2015
Treviso
Lenovo P2
BQ Aquaris X Pro
Hi Matteo0026,
Thank you Best regards
Just for the keyboard test, can you try to flash the release of 09-10-2020 of LineageOS 16? From that point, I've touched the kernel by removing some stuff, probably I could have removed the HID driver that is needed to make your keyboard working.

S@BL

Jul 17, 2022
Just for the keyboard test, can you try to flash the release of 09-10-2020 of LineageOS 16? From that point, I've touched the kernel by removing some stuff, probably I could have removed the HID driver that is needed to make your keyboard working.
hello, ok so I just change the following files
lineage-16.0-20201009-UNOFFICIAL-matissewifi.zip
open_gapps-arm-9.0-pico-20200521.zip
and I keep these
Samfw.com_SM-T530_XEF_T530XXS1BRH1_fac (AP/BL/CSC)
twrp-3.5.2_9-0-matisse.tar
, that's right and so I switch to android 9 instead of 11 to test, is that right?
I test and tell you again if the keyboard works right away
Thanks a lot...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Installation instructions :
    • Be sure to have installed latest TWRP recovery (you can find it in downloads) and latest Android Lollipop (5.0.2 for matisse, 5.1.1 for millet) firmware
    • Download the latest build and GApps (ARM) - if you'll go to wipe even internal storage, put them on a microSD or an USB OTG, or copy them after wiping it
    • Boot to recovery mode
    • Wipe > Advanced wipe > Select system, data, cache and dalvik/art cache (and, if you want to clean more, select even internal storage, which deletes all the content in /sdcard) and do swipe to wipe. When it finishes, go to home page
    • Install > select ROM zip file > swipe to flash and, when it finished, go to home page
    • Do the same thing to flash GApps
    • Reboot > System
    Update instructions :
    • Be sure to have installed latest TWRP build
    • Download the latest build
    • Boot to recovery mode
    • Install > select ROM zip file > swipe to flash and, when it finished, go to home page
    • Reboot > System
    Known issues :
    • Some randomic minor issues with YouTube app (sometimes, after skipping ads in a video, you'll get just a grey screen - close and reopen video to fix the issue)
    • Some randomic issues with bluetooth MAC address (bluetooth app crashes always). To fix this, you need to get (take note!) the address by going to stock ROM and getting that from Settings > About tablet menu. Then, come back to LineageOS 18.1 and rewrite the file /efs/bluetooth/bt_addr by using root permissions and a root file explorer, or by using adb push/pull, better in TWRP.
    • 5 GHz WiFi networks between channels 149 and 161 are invisible to the Tab
    Downloads :
    Contributors
    matteo0026, DJABHipHop, Alastor89, All the S3NEO devs that provided the base for developing Android 11 on Tab 4
    Source Code:
    Hi guys, new builds are online!
    Changelog:
    - March 2022 security patches
    Hi guys, new builds are online!
    Changelog:
    - June 2022 security patches
    Hi guys, new builds are up.
    Changelog:
    - January 2023 security patches
    - Added support for OTA releases
    I've found the issue. By touching the ramdisk, CPU governor is set to performance instead of interactive. I'll fix it in the next build.