*General bug fixes and improvements

Telegram Group For My Build - klte Luis Builds Public Group

Download.
Best Regards
Louis1977
:eek:

cirob01

Apr 15, 2020
Doesn't detect the sim. Tried several installations, clear, dirt, but nothing, last v. 8 doesn't find the sim. With v. 7 haven't had any problem.....

Xplor3r

Jul 22, 2014
Tokyo
Apparently it's two steps forward and one step back. Not to spit on anyone's work, of course. Maintaining this many ROMs is good, but doing it well is even better. That's why some people often prefer to be limited to two ROMs (and especially on devices that don't have proprietary source code shared ex: Sam) to be more focused. I just hope that it's not the lure of fame on the forum that's driving this charge. I already apologize in advance for what I said.

Louis1977

Dec 3, 2017
Puerto Cortes
Apparently it's two steps forward and one step back. Not to spit on anyone's work, of course. Maintaining this many ROMs is good, but doing it well is even better. That's why some people often prefer to be limited to two ROMs (and especially on devices that don't have proprietary source code shared ex: Sam) to be more focused. I just hope that it's not the lure of fame on the forum that's driving this charge. I already apologize in advance for what I said.
:eek:If you are very right, that is why from now on I will not build more for s5 and it is not for what you say there are several reasons until soon.:D:good:

Reactions: Xplor3r

nani697

Apr 13, 2020
Mate...what variant? Gapps? Did you format data? Clean flash? Dirty flash? Logs? Do others have the same "bug"?
You need to explain yourself in order for others to assist you.
:silly:

yes clean flash. and pico and nano gapps but sim car no detected
but version 7 detects sim card

Xplor3r

Jul 22, 2014
Tokyo
:eek:If you are very right, that is why from now on I will not build more for s5 and it is not for what you say there are several reasons until soon.:D:good:
As you have said, your decision is not related to what I have said, and those that follow in this publication are not necessarily intended to change your mind. I may have been a little frustrated at one point that after several requests for clarification from me about the SELinux, I could not get an answer from you. This was the first (and hopefully the last) time I had ever said such a thing. I apologize a lot to you @luisgonzales1977 but also to the Android community in general and XDA in particular. I was selfish on this one. Please forgive me. Thank you again for everything you do and I hope to always be able to help (through my means) those in need. Thank you and may God keep us:good:

chrisnice906

Apr 9, 2016

Code:
* Disclaimer 
* We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, 
* or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research 
* if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you blame me in any way for what happens to your device, I will laugh at you.
* BOOM! goes the dynamite

XDA:DevDB Information
[STABLE] MSM Xtended XQ Release v7.0 [Q|Android 10.0] ,for klte, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S5

Contributors
SuperDroid-BOND, mady51, SuperDroidBOND, mukesh22584
Source Code: https://github.com/Project-Xtended

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Current Stable Version: XQ Release v7.0
Stable Release Date: 2018-02-25
Current Beta Version: XQ Release v5
Beta Release Date: 2017-10-24

Created 2017-10-23
Last Updated 2020-01-14
l
\
links to rom zip download are spam..seriously?