[ROM] [Unofficial] NetHunter [OnePlus 8T] [Android 11 & 12] [26.08.21]

Search This thread

raybonz420

Jul 26, 2011
Arizona
OnePlus 8T
everything works fine until I load the kernel from TWRP, when i reboot to system it just goes to black screen or boot loops back to bootloader. any suggestions?

1. Flash NetHunter kernel using kernel manager or twrp recovery
  2. Reboot to system & run NetHunter app

enragedpaza

Aug 8, 2008
cincinnati
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 8T
Made some icons for Nethunter apps, was tired of them not looking like my other icons, and figured I would share.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220529-213742_Nova7__01.png
    Screenshot_20220529-213742_Nova7__01.png
    292.3 KB · Views: 44
  • KaliNethunterIcons.zip
    179.4 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: xen423

Invincible-Man

Feb 15, 2021
@flypatriot Hello my friend, hope everything just fine with ya ..! Would it be possible to make a build crdroid kernel 12.1 again but i just wanted this time to nuked binderfs and also enable hci uart_h4 and vhci where i can turn hci0 thru bluebinder flawlessly..however i've had test this build on OS11 custom rom and it seemed everything was working awesome with NH.. Let me know if you can do that as well with the latest updated kernel caf and other new patches & features release can be added tho if any showing nowadays.. It would be highly appreciated if it can be uploaded on release github section so i can fetch it accordingly..thx

rodken

Jan 11, 2010
Has anyone been successful in flashing the newest version of this kernel for Android 11 due to the fact that I've flashed the kernel using both FKM and EXKM and received the same errors?

-- Cannot create directory
-- Path does not exist

Invincible-Man

Feb 15, 2021
Has anyone been successful in flashing the newest version of this kernel for Android 11 due to the fact that I've flashed the kernel using both FKM and EXKM and received the same errors?

-- Cannot create directory
-- Path does not exist
Tried both release there with caf 4.19.226 and 4.19.237 crdroid, both were successfully booted on my OP8P running custom rom LOS18.1 & Carboon A11.. Also I've had tested same kernel on A12 and it has booted normally tho.. Just made a few changes on anykernel script to let modules and other dependencies being able to be pushed thru system directory.
@flypatriot 👍

rodken

Jan 11, 2010
Tried both release there with caf 4.19.226 and 4.19.237 crdroid, both were successfully booted on my OP8P running custom rom LOS18.1 & Carboon A11.. Also I've had tested same kernel on A12 and it has booted normally tho.. Just made a few changes on anykernel script to let modules and other dependencies being able to be pushed thru system directory.
@flypatriot 👍
Can you share what you were able to flash successfully 4.19.237 with the changes to the anykernel script?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Made some icons for Nethunter apps, was tired of them not looking like my other icons, and figured I would share.
    Sure, there you go and let me know if it goes well..!
    All is well - that ends well
    -- Except for a slight misfortune with the fingerprint scanner [broken but repairable]
    Sounds great, i was facing same issue with FP scanner as it was working creapy some times not even detect my thumb scan unless i have to manually elevate screen brightness, this was remarked with old build based on neutrino kernel 4.19.205.
    The one to shared recently 4.19.237 should has free bugs and working flawlessly

Ok.. there's something you can try if you still suffering from FB scan issue.
    1- Stop kali chroot
    2- re-flash original device rom kernel, ofcourse kernel must be patched with magisk to keep you device rooted during all process.
    3- one your device booted with original kernel, make sure to navigate thru system dir folder and check if all modules, frimware that related to old build were deleted
    4- flash my shared kernel 4.19.237 by Ex kernel manager or FKM and make sure all modules and other firmware files loaded
    5- reboot ur device and start kali chroot again
    6- last but not least, delete ur FP scan and re-create new one if the previous steps doesn't worked.

Kali NetHunter for OnePlus 8 series​

nethunter-git-logo.png

Description

Kali NetHunter is an Android ROM overlay that turns an ordinary phone into the ultimate Mobile Penetration Testing Platform.
    The overlay includes a custom kernel, a Kali Linux chroot, an accompanying Android application, which allows for easier interaction with various security tools and attacks, as well as a client to the Kali NetHunter App Store.
    Beyond the penetration testing tools arsenal within Kali Linux and the Kali NetHunter App Store, NetHunter also supports several additional classes, such as HID Keyboard Attacks, BadUSB attacks, Evil AP MANA attacks, and much more. For more information about the moving parts that make up NetHunter, check out NetHunter Components page.
    NetHunter is an open-source project developed by Offensive Security and the community.​

Disclaimer

Your warranty is now void.
    I am not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
    You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame me or XDA and its respected developers.

Features

• WiFi injection​
    • Internal WiFi monitor mode​
    • AirSpy / HackRF (RTL-SDR)​
    • Bluetooth (RFCOMM)​
    • USB Arsenal​
    • External WiFi adapters from NetHunter's support list​
    • HID attacks​
    • RFID platform support​
    • A11 version based on Neutrino's kernel with CAF 4.19 and linux-stable merged in​
    • A12 version based on crDroid kernel with CAF 4.19 and linux-stable merged in​
    • Disabled Android Paranoid Network mode to allow access to all networking features for PostgreSQL, apt, ping and other commands​

Prerequisites

How to Install

1. Copy twrp, magisk, System_RW_sript, NetHunter kernel & NetHunter zip to external USB-C drive​
    2. Flash TWRP​
    3. Reboot into recovery, format data & reboot back to recovery​
    4. Reboot to system, finish Android setup, launch Magisk app & apply post install requirements​
    5. Copy systemrw_1.32 folder to /data/local/tmp & make script systemrw.sh executable (chmod +x)​
    6. Reboot into TWRP, launch terminal & run command /data/local/tmp/systemrw_1.32/systemrw.sh size=100
    7. Reboot to system & check the ability to write into system folder (e.g. create empty folder)​
    8. Install NetHunter zip through Magisk​
    9. Flash NetHunter kernel using kernel manager or twrp recovery​
    10. Reboot to system & run NetHunter app​
    11. Update NetHunter app from NetHunter Store​
    1. Copy twrp, magisk, NetHunter kernel & NetHunter zip to external USB-C drive​
    2. Flash TWRP​
    3. Reboot into recovery, format data & reboot back to recovery​
    4. Install Magisk​
    5. Reboot to system, finish Android setup, launch Magisk app & apply post install requirements​
    6. Install NetHunter zip through Magisk​
    7. Flash NetHunter kernel using kernel manager or twrp recovery​
    8. Reboot to system & run NetHunter app​
    9. Update NetHunter app from NetHunter Store​

Downloads

Known issues

• Switching internal wlan0 to monitor mode and back to managed mode freezes device for about 15 seconds (A11 kernel only)​
    • Run chown -R postgres:postgres /var/lib/postgresql/14/main in case of postgresql service start fail​

Credits

The Offensive Security Team and the NetHunter community​

My huge thanks to:
    Thanks for your great work, support, help and development!
    Without you there would be nothing here!​

Contributors
    [email protected]!0T

Source

Official Source Code:
    Official NetHunter Project
    Source code for OnePlus 8 series:
    [email protected]!0T/NetHunter Project
    [email protected]!0T/NetHunter Devices
    Kernel Source:
    A11 kernel
    A12 kernel

Notes & Updates

Current Kernels Versions:
    • 4.19.205 for A11
    • 4.19.226 for A12
    Created 2021-08-26
    Last Updated 2022-03-27

New kernel release​

• Updated kernel to last commits from Neutrino
    • Current kernel version - 4.19.205
    • Fixed some compile warnings
    After i reboot it start to work. Do you want me to test that new kernel i think you mentioned 225?
    Wonderful!!!
    No, this kernel for HavocOS only.
    I've told you about another universal kernel with latest CAF (4.19.222). But it is in testing mode now. I'll publish the final release later.
    P.S. But if you're ready for testing you can try it right now
    Don't forget to backup you current kernel for reverting back in case of some issues.
    Navigation in terminal doesn't work. Just install fzf package to repair.
    Will recompile installer soon.

Upload new installer with fzf package included.
    Hi guys! Today I really need your help!
    I've prepared new kernels for Android 11 & 12. One is universal (for OOS & Custom Roms) and another one is for crDroid 8.1
    I've tested kernel for crDroid 8.1 (android 12) and it works perfect. But I can't test the kernel for android 11.
    Can anybody test it and give me feedback?
    OnePlus 8 A11 nethunter kernel
    Kernel based on latest upstream 4.19.236 version with actual QCACLD-3.0 tag merged in.
    All NetHunter's functionality included.
    Please don't forget to backup your current boot image before flashing in order to restore everything back.
    There's also a new NetHunter installer build with boot animation and nethunter app permissions fixes.
    OnePlus 8 A11 nethunter installer

For those willing to install crDroid and new android 12 try this stuff:
    OnePlus 8 A12 nethnuter kernel
    OnePlus 8 A12 nethunter installer