[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] NucleaROM Nougat for Moto X Style(pure)

Search This thread

ResistanceIsFutile

Mar 19, 2014
Without users giving more details - I can't read minds to know !

i can't understand why this rom is so complicated to install

Probably cause you've said "im new with this device, it's this rom still functionaly?"

A. - I guess it wouldn't be like that, if one takes the time to reads all the posts from the OP to last one being posted (brushing up on facts in what it's all about - and changes that's occurred),
B. - then again if one has been active user with the ROM since it's offering or shortly after,
C. - or yet maybe it's in the way I portray the NucleaROM because of my answers in helps or facts for new/returning users needs of help,
D. - the community actively using NucleaROM is small or inexperienced and/or very few take the time to offer help anymore.
E. - Searching the threads 'search box' with key-words to helps - fail.

All those could stem from and since the NUCLEAROM maintainer is not very active anymore, as well with his project here.
Actually, the part about removing the wakeblock folder, as it was said by the maintainer 'I'll try to remove that app altogether from system in the next build' 154. We got the next NR build based on Official TWRP (or original NR modified to work) that had a video recording issue - he (maintainer) then fixed that and then nearly stopped answering to his NUCLEAROM project following community and/or of putting forth anything more/new to the NR builds for the using or future using community. Just in a few short months of releasing it...
:crying: :(

It's really not so complicated if you understand there are two NucleaROM versions that are using two different TWRP versions.
I'm far from being an experienced all-a-round guy in Android but, since coming to the NucleaROM I've stayed and tried to help others here.
Kick at me and curse me too if you will / I'm not the ROM Maintainer - I'm only trying to help everyone having troubles...

So where is it your hung at and find confusing?
The posts to read should of helped as I've linked you to them, and you wanting to use the OFFICIAL TWRP version.
TWRP 365
NucleaROM 345
See the * for details 355
See the Tip about 'two most important TWRP backups' 373

The only change you'd need to make (if not running the Official TWRP - twrp-3.2.1-0-clark) is ADB flashing that twrp-3.2.1-0-clark over the TWRP you have installed and running now... YES using a PC via console commands.

Last edited:

kerdiaz

Apr 14, 2014
Cabimas
Im understand in little steps but for me it's confusing yet.

To install the unofficial version only i have to do is flash the "custom" TWRP recovery over the official and then, install the rom and the gapps. Correct me if i wrong.

This offtopic but, what's the difference between nuclear rom and actual lineage os?

ResistanceIsFutile

Mar 19, 2014
I'm trying to foresee what you want and apply logic in my answers

Im understand in little steps but for me it's confusing yet.

To install the unofficial version only i have to do is flash the "custom" TWRP recovery over the official and then, install the rom and the gapps. Correct me if i wrong.

This offtopic but, what's the difference between nuclear rom and actual lineage os?
I simply can't get a good read on what you want or in helping you till you make a choice and stick with it
Maybe you should start reading the posts in this thread first and foremost gaining some insight and knowledge before wanting to jump in both feet first to changing something with your device. We're not going away - least not me. But I keep answering you and I believe - if you'd of read the posts in this thread - those questions would be unnecessary to ask. Besides learning troubleshoot skills from others before you. Thank you :)

That's where and when TWRP BACKUPS come to the rescue - thing is get with a twrp version till you learn what you want - taking small steps...
Save the backups to a folder on your PC labeled for that TWRP version used in making them (Unofficial -VS- Official). You'll then be able to copy them over to your devices twrp backups folder when needed or lost - granted you keep the/your PC's twrp backups folder(s) updated with any new twrp backups you make.
In theory - Official Twrp backups are NOT INTERCHANGEABLE to use with Unofficial twrp backups via mismatched installed TWRP versions - ex: Official to Unofficial and vice versa.

If you've NOT moved your TWPR BACKUPS folder on your device from THE INTERNAL storage to an external SD Card on the device, your bound to loose the BACKUPS in ADB flashing another twrp version on top of one you have installed now. My advise to you is move the TWRP backups folder now, to an external SD card, (copy it to your PC) and/or after you settle on a TWRP version you want - do this all again with the new twrp backups folder - copy to PC, move to an external SD Card on the device - label them as official and unofficial. Otherwise your going to be in a mess figuring out what's - what...

In theory again, l'lI assume that's correct as I've not tried it that way, I think I went the other way or (reversed route of what you want to do -meaning- unofficial to official twrp).
Then I experimented and ran into network problems on a different matter in trying the phones hidden codes that dealt with the network settings. No TWRP backup could undo this as TWRP doesn't backup the partitions I must of made these changes to.

Ending up ADB reflashing the stock Nougat OS from the PC - essentially starting over again.
And with the NR made for use with the Official TWRP, and that's the latest NR version given out for us - as far as I know it's a mirror of the one in OP /only/ differences it's to use with Team-Win Official TWRP version.

So once you've changed to the Unofficial TWRP version by hashbang - just follow the directions in the OP's 1st. post.
You can do it all in one flash - ROM, ROOT, G-Apps.
But don't start crying because you didn't disable the wakeblock app or completely remove it as I've link you to the instructions to completely get rid of it, and start to see problems with running on the NucleaROM.

-------------------------------

I take it your wanting more choices in custom roms with the Unofficial TWRP - if you choose not to stay with NR.
Which to me seems to reflect your LOS off-topic question in most part.

NR is based off the unofficial LOS, NR looks a whole lot better - least to me (polished), offers Nuclea Settings and a few other things like a minor theme - I'm not so sure LOS offers all that NR does.
(I personally didn't stay on unofficial LOS very long / upped 14.1 to 15.1) and returned to NR.

HINT: unofficial LOS only works with Nougat modems / official LOS only with MM modems !
If you go the unofficial LOS route with unofficial twrp - you would be using older builds of feb. 2018 and backwards - which may have bugs for you that possibly have been fixed in newer builds of unofficial LOS Feb. 18th and forward of requiring the use of an Official TWRP. unofficial LOS Bugs are not related to a twrp version though, only what didn't work, work well or proper in older unofficial LOS versions may be fixed in newer unofficial LOS builds that need the combo use with the Official twrp version.

===================================

Then there's this-
[[ I was caught up in the confusion of this thread [ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 Nightlies for the Moto X Pure 2015 (clark)
Trying to decipher this LOS thread posts of Official versus Unofficial builds, versus using Modems of MM and Nougat and talking about LOS 14.1 and 15.1 builds along the way and all the different involved posts of each Official-unofficial unlabeled subjects there in all posts.
It's no place for an inexperienced user to go and easily understand it.

These are the posts https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=75763876&postcount=1303%22]https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=75763876&postcount=1303 that clearly pointed out the specific information in details that helped me to know of the differences to the posts while I was active in that thread. ]]
Last time I'll answer this in our NucleaROM thread.

Is that really where you want to go ?
Ask yourself that question, or in thinking to use another custom ROM - is there support and users help being offered ?
That's why I say maybe your better off staying with the Stock Nougat till you know it well enough to liking something better offered in a custom rom much later as you gain the knowledge of your device and in what the both have to offer you...

In closing-
I'm sorry but, till you run into a real problem on the NucleaROM - anything I'm thinking from you as fishing or leaning towards hypothetical understanding I will not answer them.
Sorry I must draw this line...
Asking you to read this thread and use it's search box.
Wish you well and success.

Last edited:
Reactions: KC69

ResistanceIsFutile

Mar 19, 2014
i read all the posts, and start to understand. i'm going to change the official for the unoff, TWRP make my backup and then, flash
There ya go fella. :)
Reading - helps forms a mental image in your mind, and it doesn't hurt to write down an outline for yourself of the steps you want to make-take in insuring to remember everything that needs done.

With the Unofficial TWRP use the OP's post on page #1 here in all, (downloads to all files - steps - important note to do).

Using those same files have a look - at page 21 and my post to compare (notes so to speak) of how I did it under 'Here's what I did when I installed the NucleaROM.'

My #2 step - you 'd add the G-App zip and/or you don't need to do the root zip at this time, if you want to flash that later - and it's completely possible.
I used SU (for root) not Magisk, as SU fills what I need -meaning- apps to have root access.
Though, Magisk I feel is more complex and for advanced users more less who need their Root hidden better, so payment apps and such (apps-sites) that checks if your rooted will work and it's being updated more often to insure that root is hidden.

SU - Lineage SuperSu addon. Works on NuclearROM from post #95.

If you run into troubles - problems be as detailed of it and get better ROM help.
Welcome to NucleaROM kerdiaz :cool: :good:

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Finally i got install NR in my phone. But the screen is broken and i need back moto voice to call or see whatsapp messages. how i get back that?
Download and install it - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.motorola.audiomonitor&hl=en_US

Last edited:

ResistanceIsFutile

Mar 19, 2014
@kerdiaz
Sounds like a device problem - contact who you got the phone from and understand if the flashlight even worked for them.
It is no way related to the NucleaROM.

Please, limit your questions to the NucleaROM as that's what this forum's thread is about.
Otherwise there are helps forums device specific for all your questions about the Moto X Style/Pure
Example : Lenovo/Motorola
and
on XDA.

Sorry to see your active in acejavelin thread "[XT1575][FIRMWARE][OFFICIAL] Moto X Pure Factory Firmware Nougat NPH25.200-22" - wanting the stock Nougat back on device.
I tried to warn you to get to know about your device and Nougat first as well as making twrp backups. :eek:

Last edited:

MrKite4

Apr 21, 2011
@kerdiaz
Sounds like a device problem - contact who you got the phone from and understand if the flashlight even worked for them.
It is no way related to the NucleaROM.

Please, limit your questions to the NucleaROM as that's what this forum's thread is about.
Otherwise there are helps forums device specific for all your questions about the Moto X Style/Pure
Example : Lenovo/Motorola
and
on XDA.

Sorry to see your active in acejavelin thread "[XT1575][FIRMWARE][OFFICIAL] Moto X Pure Factory Firmware Nougat NPH25.200-22" - wanting the stock Nougat back on device.
I tried to warn you to get to know about your device and Nougat first as well as making twrp backups. :eek:

Hey RIF, it's been a while since I've been back here. I have NucleaROM up and running wanted to let you know that the issue I was having with the Download folder I believe I figured out because of something you said in an earlier post. You mentioned making sure the browsers Download location was set to the Download folder, well it was but it was creating another download folder with a lowercase D. I changed it to the one that was already there and that was the issue. Not like it matters for me now as I am no longer using Dolphin browser thanks to the info you gave to me. Just wanted the info out there for anyone who may still use Dolphin and run into that issue.

The issue kerdiaz mentioned to you with the flashlight I was experiencing too, I'm not sure if it just started working on its own or it was because of what I was doing. The chop chop to activate would not turn it on but it would vibrate, eventually I went into the dashboard tapped the flashlight icon and it vibrated at first and did nothing, tapped it again and it came on even though the icon was not highlighted, used chop chop to turn it off and it's been working since, not perfectly, sometimes there is a delay. Even the twist for camera is slow, but it comes on. Again, not sure if what I did was a fix, it could be my phone as well, I have an issue with the screen when the brightness is down all the way, I also get these lines through my screen every now and then, so the issues could be because my phone is on the fritz.

ResistanceIsFutile

Mar 19, 2014
my phone is on the fritz
Hope that's not the case :(

the issue I was having with the Download folder I believe I figured out because of something you said in an earlier post. You mentioned making sure the browsers Download location was set to the Download folder, well it was but it was creating another download folder with a lowercase D. I changed it to the one that was already there and that was the issue.
Was this still the case after you had uninstalled the Dolphin browser spyware, as it was before in your having the lowercase D "download folder" as it stayed on your device even after the Dolphin browser was removed? Wonder why the Dolphin browser wasn't using the native download folder anyway and why it makes it's own?

If so how did you initially uninstall the Dolphin browser, G. Play store or using your device settings / it's app for that ?
I think it's best that nobody uses this Spyware of a browser app.
I have a handy little app installed for clean up, 'SD Maid Pro' among the 4 sections it cleans is a "Corpse Finder".

The issue kerdiaz mentioned to you with the flashlight I was experiencing too, I'm not sure if it just started working on its own or it was because of what I was doing. The chop chop to activate would not turn it on but it would vibrate, eventually I went into the dashboard tapped the flashlight icon and it vibrated at first and did nothing, tapped it again and it came on even though the icon was not highlighted, used chop chop to turn it off and it's been working since, not perfectly, sometimes there is a delay. Even the twist for camera is slow, but it comes on. Again, not sure if what I did was a fix, it could be my phone as well, I have an issue with the screen when the brightness is down all the way, I also get these lines through my screen every now and then,

All issues device wise I'd flash back to a stock Nougat, or on to a known stable custom Nougat ROM, or at lease run the device in 'Safe Mode', and test out those device functions - seeing if their duplicatiable in another environment on the device.

I'll probable get some feedback - but have you ever dirty flashed any rom or stock nougat since first coming to the NucleaROM?
I'm sure some would say I do it all the time without problems -
I'd then have to say I don't, (always clean flashing mine) and have never had any problems...

Another thing I'm thinking with an LOS based ROM - writes / changes some partitions parts that only with your ADB flashing back to the factory Official Stock Nougat can fix - changing everything back to an original partition structure. TWRP only backups a few partitions on the device, so partitions out of it's reach never get restored with a TWRP backup when you restore.

Then factory resets never hurts in times of problems and may help. Even after just flashing a ROM or factory stock OS.

Another thing with apps misbehaving - not in device malfunctions - updates to Googles parts on the device or behind in their updates may make some apps malfunctions happen.
REMEMBER to see my Further help- in post 373 .

That's all I've got, I'm sure if we had someone who could read and understand a 'LogCat'' for us of the internals in problems would benefit our understanding and help.
Good to hear from you :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: MrKite4 and *.jpg

ResistanceIsFutile

Mar 19, 2014
LOS is still the best for the beast MXP

And I don't mean Lots Of Sleep - Ha Ha !
Nor - Lord Of Style

Could this be something or one to watch now for MXP ?
https://forum.xda-developers.com/moto-x-style/development/development-thread-lineage-16-0-t3854208
Note this-
https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=77765832&postcount=1679

-.-.-.-.-.-.===
Thanks antariksh for the sweet short ride.
I'll hold on to it for a while longer still using it, hoping something better comes along.

Really is there any reasons to keep this thread open now ???
Any troubles people would have in just finding and using your NucleaROM - have been covered here-in. :good:

Since you've sold your device - X Style
Don't have the time
Not maintaining the NucleaROM
Seldom answering anyone anymore
Close the Thread and be done with it...

stevejohnson42

Dec 7, 2013
Aiken, South Carolina
Sorry but am not working on this project anymore. I sold my X Style.

Thanks for your contributions and great work

If you start any developments on another device, please PM me...that would be a strong consideration when I start looking for another device

Still using the Moto x pure as DD... currently on rooted stock, mainly because had it set and my flashing itch went away ....for now...NucleaROM would be only alternative to consider when itch comes back .... except appears to be some active O development on another thread

Regards

Reactions: antariksh

MrKite4

Apr 21, 2011
my phone is on the fritz
Hope that's not the case :(

Was this still the case after you had uninstalled the Dolphin browser spyware, as it was before in your having the lowercase D "download folder" as it stayed on your device even after the Dolphin browser was removed? Wonder why the Dolphin browser wasn't using the native download folder anyway and why it makes it's own?

If so how did you initially uninstall the Dolphin browser, G. Play store or using your device settings / it's app for that ?
I think it's best that nobody uses this Spyware of a browser app.
I have a handy little app installed for clean up, 'SD Maid Pro' among the 4 sections it cleans is a "Corpse Finder".

All issues device wise I'd flash back to a stock Nougat, or on to a known stable custom Nougat ROM, or at lease run the device in 'Safe Mode', and test out those device functions - seeing if their duplicatiable in another environment on the device.

I'll probable get some feedback - but have you ever dirty flashed any rom or stock nougat since first coming to the NucleaROM?
I'm sure some would say I do it all the time without problems -
I'd then have to say I don't, (always clean flashing mine) and have never had any problems...

Another thing I'm thinking with an LOS based ROM - writes / changes some partitions parts that only with your ADB flashing back to the factory Official Stock Nougat can fix - changing everything back to an original partition structure. TWRP only backups a few partitions on the device, so partitions out of it's reach never get restored with a TWRP backup when you restore.

Then factory resets never hurts in times of problems and may help. Even after just flashing a ROM or factory stock OS.

Another thing with apps misbehaving - not in device malfunctions - updates to Googles parts on the device or behind in their updates may make some apps malfunctions happen.
REMEMBER to see my Further help- in post 373 .

That's all I've got, I'm sure if we had someone who could read and understand a 'LogCat'' for us of the internals in problems would benefit our understanding and help.
Good to hear from you :cool:

When it initially happened with Dolphin it caused issues with the Downloads no matter how I accessed them, the File Manager, the Gallery, etc. When I was on stock I thought let me try to see where it is saving these files (you mentioned this in an earlier post too) and that's when I noticed the lowercase D. I reflashed the OS to start fresh, flashed nucleaROM, installed Dolphin to see if that was the issue and sure enough it was. I then repeated the process, back to stock then flashed the ROM, tried it with the uppercase D and had no issues what so ever. On stock Nougat this issue would not occur.
I didn't uninstall it, I just flashed back to stock Nougat and then flashed nucleaROM again.
I have been using the Tenta Browser you mentioned and I have been trying out Brave Browser as well.

I never had an issue with the camera or flashlight on stock Nougat and every time I have flashed this ROM I always used this method beforehand to return to stock Nougat, https://forum.xda-developers.com/mo...de-return-to-stock-relock-bootloader-t3489110
I have been experiencing a delay every time I was on this ROM with the gestures to open the camera or turn on the flashlight.

And yes, unfortunately, my phone is on its way out if I drop the brightness too low I experience images staying on the screen, for instance, if I open my texting app and go back home the texting app image is still on the screen. No matter where the brightness is when I wave my hand for the notifications I start seeing lines appearing vertically, this also happens when the brightness is too low or sometimes just randomly as I'm using the phone, I have had this issue before messing with the ROM though. The colors would be gone too and I would get a blue or pink hue to everything, restarting would fix the issue. I noticed the other day that the IR sensor on the top left does not give off that red glow anymore. I'm going to hold out as long as I can before purchasing something else. Hopefully, I get another couple of months out of it.

Reactions: ResistanceIsFutile

ResistanceIsFutile

Mar 19, 2014
I'm going to hold out as long as I can before purchasing something else. Hopefully, I get another couple of months out of it.

Hey MrKite4
Here are some phones to see, if nothing else to get an ideal what you'd want going forward for the next few years of security in the latest tech. Some are high dollar but, a few are low cost and interesting. Some I couldn't find a selling ad for them.

Which are the most secure smartphones in 2018
https://sensorstechforum.com/which-are-the-most-secure-smartphones-in-2018/

Last edited:
Reactions: MrKite4

Brandroid28

Feb 10, 2011
Amazon Fire TV
Google Pixel 3a
When it initially happened with Dolphin it caused issues with the Downloads no matter how I accessed them, the File Manager, the Gallery, etc. When I was on stock I thought let me try to see where it is saving these files (you mentioned this in an earlier post too) and that's when I noticed the lowercase D. I reflashed the OS to start fresh, flashed nucleaROM, installed Dolphin to see if that was the issue and sure enough it was. I then repeated the process, back to stock then flashed the ROM, tried it with the uppercase D and had no issues what so ever. On stock Nougat this issue would not occur.
I didn't uninstall it, I just flashed back to stock Nougat and then flashed nucleaROM again.
I have been using the Tenta Browser you mentioned and I have been trying out Brave Browser as well.

I never had an issue with the camera or flashlight on stock Nougat and every time I have flashed this ROM I always used this method beforehand to return to stock Nougat, https://forum.xda-developers.com/mo...de-return-to-stock-relock-bootloader-t3489110
I have been experiencing a delay every time I was on this ROM with the gestures to open the camera or turn on the flashlight.

And yes, unfortunately, my phone is on its way out if I drop the brightness too low I experience images staying on the screen, for instance, if I open my texting app and go back home the texting app image is still on the screen. No matter where the brightness is when I wave my hand for the notifications I start seeing lines appearing vertically, this also happens when the brightness is too low or sometimes just randomly as I'm using the phone, I have had this issue before messing with the ROM though. The colors would be gone too and I would get a blue or pink hue to everything, restarting would fix the issue. I noticed the other day that the IR sensor on the top left does not give off that red glow anymore. I'm going to hold out as long as I can before purchasing something else. Hopefully, I get another couple of months out of it.

I'm in the same boat. the dolphin thing bugs me. even if I change the download directory, it'll create a 2nd downloads folder. but I like using dolphin for certain things. my phone is just going to hell. started with the digitizer about a year ago. battery sucks. and now it'll randomly lock and then say my sim was removed. hard to pinpoint the reason. being on US Cellular, I'm just hoping the pixel 2 will come down a bit yet real soon

Sent from my Moto X Pure using XDA Labs

HansVoralberg

Oct 19, 2018
hi first post here I guess, I already rooted and unlocked bootloader in my pure/Clark/style Moto after reading and taking note here and there, so im still quite noob, I'm on Nougat modem, the question is, can I install this rom on Nougat?? thanks in advance

Last edited:

AsquareX

Mar 18, 2012
Kalyan
hi first post here I guess, I already rooted and unlocked bootloader in my pure/Clark/style Moto after reading and taking note here and there, so im still quite noob, I'm on Nougat modem, the question is, can I install this rom on Nougat?? thanks in advance
Yes, you can install this ROM on Nougat.

The other installation steps are in the opening post.

Reactions: ResistanceIsFutile

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WHAle6.png

/* Disclaimer
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war,
    * or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research
    * if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM/KERNEL
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    * BOOM! goes the dynamite
    */

Hi XDA community, we are proud to present our vision of LineageOS with features that we think are useful. Hope you enjoy our builds as much as we do. The main goal of Nuclear Team is to provide a clean and fast ROM with nice, minimal and useful features.

LaxjN7.png

• Based on LineageOS 14.1 by @Hashbang173
    • Built for Stock Nougat Kernel and Modem
    • Android version 7.1.2_r29
    • Optimized for fast app opening and disabled lot of debugging
    • Nuclear Settings
    • Customizable status bar (Clock position, Date, Network Indicators, Battery style and such)
    • Gestures Anywhere
    • Switch To Hide SuperSU from Status Bar
    Ambient Display (Pick-up and Hand wave)
    • Network traffic indicator
    Three finger swipe to screenshot
    • Show CPU info
    • DT2S everywhere on lockscreen
    • Options to modify Dash board/Quick Settings (Number of columns)
    • Option to disable warning color on Low Battery
    • OmniSwitch
    • Option to reset Battery history stats
    • Enhanced dialer with smart call feature
    • MicroG and signature spoofing support to use the ROM without GApps
    • Enhanced system animation scale sliders in developer options
    • Screen pinning selection in recents
    • Show current and new version in package installer
    • Option to disable screenshot sound
    • More volume steps
    • Substratum and Magisk tile in dashboard (if installed)
    • QS tiles animations and row/columns configuration
    • Alert slider modified with more options
    Wakeblock app support and baked into rom's zip ( more info Here ) all credits for @GioBozza
    • Launcher3 with Google now gesture and icon support
    • Exclusive NucleaRom wallpaper app
    • AOSPA color engine (Accent color)
    • All LineageOS goodies

lv2WFm.png

Known Bugs:
    Initial Release. But I couldn't find any.

-If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, and is not a known issue with CM,
    please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you time, as well as us.

- Download the Catlog app from the Play Store.
    There is also a donate version which you can purchase to show appreciation.
    - After downloading the Catlog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
    - Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving.
    - As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into Catlog and stop the log recording.
    - Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
    - Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the forum with a brief description of the error.
    - You can also open trouble tickets on our website for bugs.

sYicQX.png

If you have flashed any third-party module and experiencing instability or whatever then please don't submit any bug report. You will be ignored.

hjShAA.png

First install (clean Flash) (If you come from another ROM or another Android version)

× Read the whole OP and make sure that you understand what is written here.
    × Make a nandroid backup (optional but always recommended)
    × Install Custom Unofficial TWRP
    × Download Latest ROM
    × Download 7.1 arm64 GApps
    × Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik-cache
    × Flash Latest build for your device
    × Flash ROM
    × Flash GApps (optional)
    × Flash your preferred Root method (optional)
    × Reboot​

Important note:

× Upon first boot, Disable the 'wakeblock' app. Device is safe to use after that.
    × For safer side, you can permanently remove it by deleting /system/app/wakeblock folder.​

Updating:

× For now, Uninstall Magisk (if installed)
    × Flash Latest Build
    × Wipe Cache, Dalvik-Cache
    × Reboot
    × Install Magisk (optional)​

Goodluck, Have Fun and Enjoy!

hDTX4R.png

LineageOS
    @Hashbang173
    @acuicultor
    Lord Boeffla
    Temasek
    Ak
    ResurrectionRemix
    Aicp
    Aospextended
    XDA
    Flar2
    Grarak
    Koenkk
    nvertigo
    GioBozza
    Nuclear Team & testers
    And a very special thanks to TugaPower
    Anyone I might have forgotten (please let me know)

f1hqii.png

Main devs are @Moludo, @lozo2010, @Ordenkrieger and @acuicultor is the kernel Dev.
    Telegram support chat:HERE

If you want to buy us a beer/coffee you can donate Here all donations will serve to improve the rom.

Thanks to all donors!!!!
    @AlkaliV2

Please when do a donation tell your xda nickname in paypal message so i can give you proper credits here. Thanks.

XDA:DevDB Information
    NucleaROM for Moto X Style/Pure (clark), ROM for the Moto X Style (Pure)

Contributors
    antariksh, Hashbang173
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.1.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Stock Nougat 7.0
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: Initial Release
    Beta Release Date: 2018-01-01

Created 2018-01-01
    Last Updated 2018-03-03
    @antariksh Do you have somewhere I could make a donation?

I appreciate it. But am not a senior developer and am still learning. A simple thanks button motivates me as much as the donation. :D
    Thanks.
    Maybe I'll set up a donation link later in the future :p
    Consider this as my excitement! xDD
    Doing this because everyone does it. :D
    Minor Update

ROM Link (Updated in OP)

Changelog:
    Added Switch to disable blank network icon
    Added Memory Bar in Recents Screen (Nuclear Settings > Clear All >Show Memory Bar)
    Recent Lineage repo merge

Installation Instruction:
    There's no major update so I recommend you to dirty flash
    Just flash the ROM zip.
    Important: On the first boot, Remove the wakblock app from system/app search for 'wakeblock' and also in data/app search for 'com.giovannibozzano.wakeblock' (You can root the ROM but don't restart with wakeblock granter SU permission. Disable/Force Stop first)
    Restart.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone