[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][ODESSA] PixelExperience 12 [2022/03/07]

Search This thread

Pranoy Suresh

Feb 25, 2022
NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Motorola Moto G9 Plus [Odessa]

What is this?

PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:

AdmiralNootNoot

Feb 28, 2022
installed and working realy great, only problem i found was bluetooth and wifi keep losing connection, so my bluetooth headset isn't working with this rom. but overal great performance, and no other flaws found at the moment

Reactions: christjeam

Pranoy Suresh

Feb 25, 2022
I'm installing it and I'll bring you a review soon. Thanks for Build, any chance of becoming an official ROM?
Hope you'd like the ROM, I love pixel experience myself and so far the experience has been solid. I'm not sure of it becoming an official rom anytime soon tho as I'm burdened with work and it would be harder to maintain atm, but in the coming future, maybe :D

Pranoy Suresh

Feb 25, 2022
installed and working realy great, only problem i found was bluetooth and wifi keep losing connection, so my bluetooth headset isn't working with this rom. but overal great performance, and no other flaws found at the moment
Try enabling "disable A2DP Hardware Offload" in developer settings and restart your phone, it should fix the Bluetooth audio issue. I'll also be releasing a new build soon to make sure no one else faces this issue.

AdmiralNootNoot

Feb 28, 2022
Try enabling "disable A2DP Hardware Offload" in developer settings and restart your phone, it should fix the Bluetooth audio issue. I'll also be releasing a new build soon to make sure no one else faces this issue.
worked like a charm

PEDRONETO1122

Sep 8, 2021
Moto G9 Plus
NFjZzFl.png

What is this?

PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DOWNLOAD
errors and bugs found:delay charging/mt rarely android hangs out of nowhere have to hold button on to renicar/performance below normal/battery consumption and high ram memory

PEDRONETO1122

Sep 8, 2021
Moto G9 Plus

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-03-04 at 23.11.24.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-03-04 at 23.11.24.jpeg
    54.7 KB · Views: 365
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-03-04 at 23.11.24 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-03-04 at 23.11.24 (1).jpeg
    31.3 KB · Views: 363

PEDRONETO1122

Sep 8, 2021
Moto G9 Plus
Nova construção lançada!

Uma instalação limpa é recomendada.

Registro de alterações 2022-03-07 :
  • O SELinux agora está aplicando
  • Passa SafetyNet. yay!
  • Corrigido o descarregamento de hardware A2DP, o áudio Bluetooth deve funcionar bem
  • Adicionada biblioteca de decodificador LDAC ausente (necessário para suporte de áudio de alta resolução via BT)
Very good

hi, What kind of bugs are you facing?
Even the little ones need to be fixed
Yeah. The navigation bar has a bug, that sometimes when you watch videos in full screen with a browser it gets stuck in portrait mode, it doesn't disappear from the screen, I just fix it by turning on auto rotate, and spinning it, and it's gone. Another is that I use Greenify with root, but Greenify crashes the system, gets stuck and reboots. Also the time is a bit close to the front camera. Will you add the moto gestures?

Pranoy Suresh

Feb 25, 2022
Yeah. The navigation bar has a bug, that sometimes when you watch videos in full screen with a browser it gets stuck in portrait mode, it doesn't disappear from the screen, I just fix it by turning on auto rotate, and spinning it, and it's gone. Another is that I use Greenify with root, but Greenify crashes the system, gets stuck and reboots. Also the time is a bit close to the front camera. Will you add the moto gestures?
I'll look into these issues, thank you for the report. And yes, I'll add moto gestures in the next build

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NFjZzFl.png

What is this?

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DOWNLOAD
    New Build Released!

A Clean install is adviced.

Changelog 2022-03-07:
    • SELinux is now enforcing
    • Passes SafetyNet. yay!
    • Fixed A2DP Hardware Offload, Bluetooth Audio should work fine
    • Added missing LDAC Decoder Library (Required for HI-Res audio support via BT)
    New Build Released!

Changelog 2022-03-30:
    I'm installing it and I'll bring you a review soon. Thanks for Build, any chance of becoming an official ROM?