Jul 17, 2017
20190130:
- Kernel update from Samsung O source
- fix screen recording
- disable aac(lc) offloading, fix some video playback
- some audio changes
- January security patch
- upstream Lineage updates

Starting from this build possible install only over C5000ZHU1CRJ5)!
You can install only bootloader pack use my Heimdall package: c5lte-C5000ZHU1CRJ5-bootloader-heimdall.gz
(If you already on LineageOS, reboot to bootloader, install C5000ZHU1CRJ5-bootloader, reboot to recovery, install 20190130)

Firstly thank you.I've been using it for a long time.Because Stock rom has a bad performance.
Some problems came out after this update:

1_When I turn on the microphone while playing PUBG Mobile, the sound is distorted and it does not work..(ı think problem in audio files.)
2_The microphone on the top of the phone is not working or this mic has a bad volume.(The microphone at the bottom of the phone is working but it is not enough)
3_Sometimes when I reboot with charging.İn the lock screen gives me a black screen when I enter my password.(İn TWRP I delete lockscreen data problem fix when this problem comes out )
4_Camera really bad.Maybe you can do a Google camera port(If you don't have time, tell me how to do it.)
5_Samsung Health doesn't work(Keeps Crashing)

I want to continue to use this rom for a long time.Please solve these problems.

Last edited:

Steve06

Oct 28, 2018
Hey Man
Could you restore the stock audio files?
I think Stock audio was better because it has no problem.
I would appreciate if you update :)

vm03

Recognized Developer
Mar 16, 2014
Odintsovo
Firstly thank you.I've been using it for a long time.Because Stock rom has a bad performance.
Some problems came out after this update:

1_When I turn on the microphone while playing PUBG Mobile, the sound is distorted and it does not work..(ı think problem in audio files.)
2_The microphone on the top of the phone is not working or this mic has a bad volume.(The microphone at the bottom of the phone is working but it is not enough)
3_Sometimes when I reboot with charging.İn the lock screen gives me a black screen when I enter my password.(İn TWRP I delete lockscreen data problem fix when this problem comes out )
4_Camera really bad.Maybe you can do a Google camera port(If you don't have time, tell me how to do it.)
5_Samsung Health doesn't work(Keeps Crashing)

I want to continue to use this rom for a long time.Please solve these problems.

1. Check in 20190322 build.
2. Microphone on the top for "noise suppression".
4. Can't...

Reactions: alazizar

alazizar

Dec 6, 2017
- Kernel update from Samsung O source
- fix screen recording
- disable aac(lc) offloading, fix some video playback
- some audio changes
- January security patch

Starting from this build possible install only over C5000ZHU1CRJ5)!
You can install only bootloader pack use my [=https://glassechidna.com.au/heimdall/#downloads]Heimdall[/] package: [=//vasy.ru/LineageOS-15/c5lte/c5lte-C5000ZHU1CRJ5-bootloader-heimdall.gz]c5lte-C5000ZHU1CRJ5-bootloader-heimdall.gz
(If you already on LineageOS, reboot to bootloader, install C5000ZHU1CRJ5-bootloader, reboot to recovery, install 20190130)

How to flash your rom from stock rom C5000ZHU1CSA1 sir?

logo-2.png

"LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1.2 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo (without device tree/kernel/vendor repos). And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit."

LineageOS 15.1 for Samsung Galaxy C5
SM-C5000

Android 8.1 OREO
64-bit(better for 4Gb RAM, than 32-bit stock)​

What's working:
  • Display
  • Touchscreen and multitouch
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, USSD, Mobile data, LTE, dualsim)
  • NFC
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Fingerprint sensor
  • Camera (photo,video,flshlight)
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • RGB LED, button backlight
  • Screen auto brightness
  • GPS
  • SD-card (and adopted storage)
  • F2FS, SDcardFS, exFAT file systems
  • Data encryption
  • SELinux

What's NOT working (Know issues):
  • BT mac-address

Installation:

Video Installation Manual by O S M A NC.

Download

Donate

Source code:

Credits:
  • LineageOS Team & Contributors

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][OREO] LineageOS 15.1 for Samsung Galaxy C5, ROM for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
vm03
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2018-08-12
Last Updated 2018-09-04

Install a compatible Recovery (TWRP > 3.2 https://vasy.ru/TWRP/c5lte/) and reboot into it

how to replace recovery to this TWRP?

i just follow your instruction to unlock crom with .apk, then flash recovery.tar.md5 with odin. cannot see backup option at this custom recovery

dragon170

Jul 4, 2017
Hey man if you are going to do lineageos 16 please use stock android 6 for base.Because stock android 6 has better performance and better battery.
I'm looking forward to lineageos 16.

Chainslayer

Jan 31, 2017
Install C5000ZHU1CRJ5 use Odin or install C5000ZHU1CRJ5-bootloader use Heimdall.

Can someone possible make a guide on how to install the Bootloader using Heimdall since I've been struggling with this for a while. Or possibly link me to the ROM (not Sammobile please since I can't download any rom from there).

Any help would be appreciated.

Ghostv33

Jun 8, 2014
Can this be used for c5 pro(sm-c5010)?
Or if u can tell the process to root c5 pro oreo would be helpful :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo-2.png

/*
    * Your warranty is... still valid?
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

"LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1.2 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo (without device tree/kernel/vendor repos). And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit."

LineageOS 15.1 for Samsung Galaxy C5
    SM-C5000

Android 8.1 OREO
    64-bit(better for 4Gb RAM, than 32-bit stock)​

What's working:
    • Display
    • Touchscreen and multitouch
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, USSD, Mobile data, LTE, dualsim)
    • NFC
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Fingerprint sensor
    • Camera (photo,video,flshlight)
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • RGB LED, button backlight
    • Screen auto brightness
    • GPS
    • SD-card (and adopted storage)
    • F2FS, SDcardFS, exFAT file systems
    • Data encryption
    • SELinux

What's NOT working (Know issues):
    • BT mac-address

Installation:

Video Installation Manual by O S M A NC.

Download

Donate

Source code:

Credits:
    • LineageOS Team & Contributors

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][OREO] LineageOS 15.1 for Samsung Galaxy C5, ROM for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    vm03
    ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2018-08-12
    Last Updated 2018-09-04
    20181009:
    - settings for disable touch keys
    - AlwaysOnDisplay
    - October security patch

AlwaysOnDisplay not fully stable. If your have problem with AOD please provide logcat and dmesg.
    I wonder will this rom's kernel works with stock rom?
    No.
    And performance not kernel only, also hal's, lib's, framework, etc...