Note: this ROM will not receive any further updates from me, my last build will be 20210210.
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
What's not working:
- Widevine L1
- Some users may face "idle freeze" bug (phone reboots after a few minutes with the screen off). If it happens try to change kernel.
- Download the latest build and gapps (optional)
- Reboot to recovery
- Wipe cache/dalvik and format data
- Flash the latest build and gapps (optional)
- Lineage Recovery (optional, you can use any custom recovery)
- mauronofrio's TWRP (recommended for OTA, read instructions below)
- GApps (OpenGApps arm64 10.0 nano recommended)
- Firmware for curtana, joyeuse, excalibur, gram
- Channel where I post updates about my stuff
Installing updates automatically from the Updater won't work, so follow these instructions if you want to update via OTA - If you have encrypted /data Lineage Recovery won't work, use TWRP/PBRP/OrangeFox:
- After downloading the update, long press on it and tap "Export update". The zip file will be exported to /data/lineageos_updates
- Reboot to recovery and enter decryption password if necessary
- Tap "Install" (not necessary on OFox), browse to /data/lineageos_updates and select the zip file
- Install the zip, wipe cache/dalvik and reboot.
- Open the Updater, long press on the update and tap on "Delete" (optional)
- Read the instructions above for OTA updates!
- GApps not included
- ANXCam v190 works with all features
- SafetyNet should always pass, if not use MagiskHide
- The build codename is curtana but the ROM and recovery are unified for all miatoll devices
- If you use Lineage Recovery make sure to mount /system before flashing GApps and Magisk
- If you want Magisk flash it after first boot
- If you want to update the ROM, make sure to disable ANXCam before flashing, you can re-enable it after the update
- Use latest global firmware for curtana and joyeuse, Indian firmware for excalibur and gram
LineageOS 17.1 for Redmi Note 9S/Pro/Pro Max and POCO M2 Pro, ROM for the Redmi Note 9 Pro
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked bootloader
Last Updated 2021-02-10