[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][OTA] LineageOS 17.1 for Redmi Note 9S/Pro/Pro Max/POCO M2 Pro

dmenezes

Oct 22, 2013
I flash all named files with magisk.
Camera crashes while opening.
"Crash" (close right at start) the 1st time is normal. Also do not forget you need to give all permissions to the app -- not when it opens, but in Settings.

All of this is mentioned in the 1st post of this thread.

Jul 11, 2017
Mine is failing ctsprofile, anyone know what I have to install to fix that? Can you help me here @dmenezes?

Edit: I do have magisk installed. Installed magical propedit to try to fix it, but can't find the fingerprint on the list.

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2017
I was being a dumbass, magisck hide was not active. Now anx camera is not working. Installed through magisk, added all permissions to the camera app, but after booting it reboots to ofox with "Android acrash party" message.

Removing the modules allow the system.to.boot. anyone got that issue?

prinz3nroll3

Dec 19, 2007
Hello,
great rom i use it now 3 days.
i use gapps pico and try different gcams but allways 2nd and 3rd camrea doesnt work.
gcam closed and i ve to reinstall the app.

is this an problem with gapps nano?

which gcam xml is recommend?
wotk the gcam with the nano package?

thanks for the help!

zu4lu

Mar 25, 2016
Hello,
great rom i use it now 3 days.
i use gapps pico and try different gcams but allways 2nd and 3rd camrea doesnt work.
gcam closed and i ve to reinstall the app.

is this an problem with gapps nano?

which gcam xml is recommend?
wotk the gcam with the nano package?

thanks for the help!
Hi, no help with gcam, but try open camera, works great.(ok no zillion Terrapixels ;-) )

MloyHassip

Dec 2, 2019
Thank @LeddaZ for this nice build. Bought the Phone only because of the Lineage Os possibility and tried out your Build. It works very good for me in Real Live Use (without Gapps) and after a few Days i switched completely to this as my Normal Day Phone. I have a lot of Apps installed and there is not a Problem untill now. Even the Quality of the Camera is very good "out of the Box". The only thing that happens to me sometimes is that when i have the Earphones plugged in the Sound is gone after one Song and i can see the Music still running on the Display but the Sound isnt there anymore - only reconnecting the Headphone seems to work to get the Sound going again. Is there a way to make a donation (Paypal or other) to you for suppurting your great work ? Also the 9s is a Surprisingly good smartphone for the Price - i changed it now for the Huawei Pro 30 and i dont even notice a difference between the Phone what was about 900 at the Time compared to the 170 that i paid for the 9s.. Thank you Big Time.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone