[ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] [OTA] [mako] ResurrectionRemix OS

Search This thread

Cice96

May 9, 2012
WARNING
This ROM has been tested with a system partition of 1.5 Gb on a device repartitioned with Clamor tool. Use at your own risk on different partition sizes.
INFO
This is an unofficial build of ResurrectionRemix OS with fully working OTA Updater.
ISSUES
  • Ringtone selection app crashes when selecting a sound.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
  • Repartition your device with Clamor repartition tool.
  • Wipe everything except internal storage
  • Flash ROM and Gapps (tested with micro package)
  • Reboot
CREDITS
  • Everyone who contributed to the sources
  • Clamor for his repartition tool
SOURCES
DOWNLOADS
ROM folder
Gapps

ddaggebi

Jan 12, 2014
Seoul
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Thanks for this rom! Just tried it out for my ol' nexy's sake, and I am plesantly surprised. I thought that P roms were too heavy for mako, but that doesn't seem to be the case. If you don't install gapps, it is definately smoother than oreo roms(without gapps), and it can be fairly compared to N roms with gapps. Options are abundant too. Love RR.
Thanks to @Cice96 for this rom! Surprised by the fact that there were still developers for mako. Please continue support, if you can! Thanks again!

Cice96

May 9, 2012
Thanks for this rom! Just tried it out for my ol' nexy's sake, and I am plesantly surprised. I thought that P roms were too heavy for mako, but that doesn't seem to be the case. If you don't install gapps, it is definately smoother than oreo roms(without gapps), and it can be fairly compared to N roms with gapps. Options are abundant too. Love RR.
Thanks to @Cice96 for this rom! Surprised by the fact that there were still developers for mako. Please continue support, if you can! Thanks again!
Thank you but I just put the pieces together. All the hard work has been done by @voron00 and others who provided the device sources and obviously by the resurrection remix team. Without them this wouldn't be possible.

Reactions: ze7zez

abelardo0305

Apr 6, 2018
hello guys. Thanks a lot for this rom. The best until so far for my beloved nexus 4. But i notice some battery drain. Any advice?

ddaggebi

Jan 12, 2014
Seoul
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Still using this ROM. Thanks for keeping it updated! Still works well, love neat features like gestures and Q lockscreen clock. Fast if you don't install gapps. @Cice96 , if you have some free time, please keep RR P updated. Love how great features are added to RR repo. Thank you a lot!!

Q21

Nov 4, 2016
The previous version drains the entire battery quickly when the device is in airplane mode. Could this problem be solved in this version? Thank you

ddaggebi

Jan 12, 2014
Seoul
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Still using this ROM! Super thanks!
One bug report : Many Features(especially options that changes UI looks) with lots of options are little broken.
For example, when you choose one locksceen clock option, it doesn't apply correctly at first. If you choose another option, the previous option is applied instead of the new chosen option.
What I'm saying is ;If you choose option A, ther are no changes in the UI. If you choose option B after that, the UI changes to what option A indicates.
The only way to apply the chosen option correctly is to reboot.
It is not a big bug, but if you can fix it, I would be grateful.
Anyway, thanks for your commitment!

Cice96

May 9, 2012
Still using this ROM! Super thanks!
One bug report : Many Features(especially options that changes UI looks) with lots of options are little broken.
For example, when you choose one locksceen clock option, it doesn't apply correctly at first. If you choose another option, the previous option is applied instead of the new chosen option.
What I'm saying is ;If you choose option A, ther are no changes in the UI. If you choose option B after that, the UI changes to what option A indicates.
The only way to apply the chosen option correctly is to reboot.
It is not a big bug, but if you can fix it, I would be grateful.
Anyway, thanks for your commitment!
I also noticed that issue but I don't know if I will be able to fix it.

Reactions: ddaggebi

Cice96

May 9, 2012
Just for information, i managed to build Resurrection Remix Ten (Android 10), but it lacks so many features that i see no point in sharing it yet. Also the current version doesn't seem to have the latest security patches added yet, thats why i haven't update the ROM.
Thank you.

ddaggebi

Jan 12, 2014
Seoul
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Just for information, i managed to build Resurrection Remix Ten (Android 10), but it lacks so many features that i see no point in sharing it yet. Also the current version doesn't seem to have the latest security patches added yet, thats why i haven't update the ROM.
Thank you.

Thanks for still caring about this old and small guy. I love your work. Please update it time to time, don't let the development all die yet:crying:

Reactions: Cice96

Top Liked Posts