Where is that FAQ? Maybe I'm blind but even Ctrl-F didn't find any instructions on disabling selinux.NOTE:
Unfortunately you have to disable selinux before OTA flashing will work (I promise .. one day.. OTA will just work lol).
follow FAQ #1 to find the guide on how to disable selinux (follow just that then start the OTA).
If I understood correctly, the required steps to upgrade for UsU'd devices is:
1. Follow the workaround from here.
1. apply OTA and watch briefly after pressing INSTALL
2. as soon as the device shuts down: take out the battery
3. power on and let it boot -> TWRP will pop-up and the OTA will be
2. Then update recovery to the latest, eg. TWRP 3.5 Preview 258 https://leech.binbash.rocks:8008/TWRP/g4/
Is that correct?
I can't wait to test Phonesky (in-)app purchase support!