[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][phoenix] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

Rasenkai99

2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. LineageOS does still include various proprietary hardware-specific code.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
  • Boot to your prefered recovery
  • Format data
  • Flash the latest build
    • Optionally, reboot to recovery and flash any addons
  • Reboot
Downloads :

• Builds: Check Post below
Reporting Bugs

• Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/* (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved.

Known Issues
  • TWRP fails to decyrpt, flash the decrypter in my telegram group if you need accessible internal in TWRP.
How do i...

• Change the screen refresh rate?
    • Settings > XiaomiParts
Contributors
ArianK16a
Noonlord
Raghav Tandon
Yashodhan Sawardekar
ghostrider-reborn
The LineageOS Team

Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
Kernel Source: https://github.com/xiaomi-sm6150/android_kernel_xiaomi_sm6150

ROM OS Version: Android 11

longanliu

Apr 12, 2021
LeEco Le 1S
I have flashed this ROM, it is amazing. super smooth, I wanna ask if there are some updates of this ROM, Can I update through OTA? By checking updates in this ROM?

Sood17

Nov 16, 2016
I really want to try this ROM. Can anyone please let me know how is the battery backup as this is my primary device.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. LineageOS does still include various proprietary hardware-specific code.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    • Boot to your prefered recovery
    • Format data
    • Flash the latest build
      • Optionally, reboot to recovery and flash any addons
    • Reboot
    Downloads :

• Builds: Check Post below
    Reporting Bugs

• Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/* (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved.

Known Issues
    • TWRP fails to decyrpt, flash the decrypter in my telegram group if you need accessible internal in TWRP.
    How do i...

• Change the screen refresh rate?
      • Settings > XiaomiParts
    Contributors
    ArianK16a
    Noonlord
    Raghav Tandon
    Yashodhan Sawardekar
    ghostrider-reborn
    The LineageOS Team

Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
    Kernel Source: https://github.com/xiaomi-sm6150/android_kernel_xiaomi_sm6150

ROM OS Version: Android 11